Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix Goes Up For Preorders

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Sanya, Dec 25, 2012.

1. Sanya Orussia’s 586th Fighter Regiment

[​IMG]
    The largest figure/hobby shop in Japan, AmiAmi, has kept importing hopes alive by putting Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 Remix- up for preorders.​
    You can preorder the game by clicking HERE! AmiAmi's price is set at 5,780 JPY (Approx $69) plus shipping. You do not have to pay anything until the game comes out in March, so be sure to reserve your copy if you plan on importing~​
    Amazon Japan has also put their preorder up for the game which can be found HERE, but is priced higher at 6,115 JPY and cannot be shipped outside of Japan.​

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Sanya, Dec 25, 2012.

1. libregkd
    2. Sanya
      Sanya
      You'll rarely see anyone match AmiAmi's prices, it's the shipping that burns your wallet (but that's true importing from anywhere). If anyone plans on getting this, definitely take the unregistered SAL shipping if it's offered.
    3. super_rocker_90
      super_rocker_90
      I rather wait till play-asia take pre orders thats ware i got kh2 final mix lol
    4. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      I'll just wait till they localize it. I'm not the kind of guy who imports stuff from Japan
    5. La Sofa
      La Sofa
      I'll wait. But its good that pre-ordering is up. They BETTER localize it. Also how come it is $69 instead of 59$? Is the price going up or are games typically priced slightly higher in japan?
    6. Sanya
      Sanya
      You'll probably be looking at closer to $80 if you use Play-Asia, not worth it imo. They don't have theirs up yet though. AmiAmi will be the cheapest until it sells out.

Japan-only games cost more, yes. Technically 1.5 HD Remix is a Japan-only game, everyone is just assuming it will get localized "eventually".
    7. NightCrisis
      NightCrisis
      Yes! I can't wait! Do you know when There's going to be an English version?
    8. Misty
      Misty
      Nothing has been announced but we're all enthusiastic that the game will be localized! We'll keep you all up to date.

I can't justify paying $69 + shipping, though. Hoping for an NA release. :{
    9. libregkd
    10. NightCrisis
      NightCrisis
      Yeah--I wouldn't want to learn Japanese myself because I'm so lazy and I can't find the time to. CX