Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix release date confirmed! (+ KH3 teaser!)

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Krowley, Jun 5, 2014.

1. Krowley Moderator

Get your christmas lists ready, for the NA Square Enix blog site has confirmed release dates for both North America and Europe! E3 Trailer has been posted below and offers a nice little tease towards some content for Kingdom Hearts III!

North America - December 2nd 2014
    Europe - December 5th 2014

Special thanks to @SPACESHIP for the news update!

Last edited: Jun 5, 2014
Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Krowley, Jun 5, 2014.

1. A Zebra
      A Zebra
      And what's the opening of BBS? Propaganda?
    2. . : tale_wind
      . : tale_wind
      Terra really likes capes, okay? He's all, "BUT MASTER CAPES WOULD LOOK SO COOL ON OUR ARMOR" but Aqua's all "TERRA NO DO YOU REALIZE HOW IMPRACTICAL THAT WOULD BE" and Ven is all "YAY CAPES" but Eraqus is all "aqua is right we are not putting capes on your armor, no matter how 'cool' it would look" (complete with actual air quotes) and Terra and Ven are all "awwww" BUT THEN BBS HAPPENS and Lingering Will is all alone at the Keyblade Graveyard and entertains himself by reimagining the events of BBS except ~*WITH CAPES*~ and lamenting that they never got to have them. Hence the sewing of his own cape.

#CANON

alternatively adding a cape to the armor was one of master xehanort's promises to lure terra over to the dark side
    3. Sennitz
      Sennitz
      You HAVE TO make the script for the next KH game. That would be really funny xD
    4. Calxiyn
      Calxiyn
      Ugh the feels... they're just too strong. I really just can't even right now.
    5. phoenixkh93
      phoenixkh93
      I know what I'm getting for my birthday this year!!! :D And as for capes, maybe it is cannon? Like how in the early Tomb Raider games Lara had a long plait in cutscenes and artwork, but during gameplay didn't because of the difficulties in rendering, pretty much the same as with the capes
    6. Anixe
      Anixe
      Eh, maybe in terms of tweaking it up gameplay wise... but, at least to me, didn't really satisfy enough from what was lacking in the first game. Plus, they didn't really need to make it an entire trilogy lol

But anyway to stay on topic, does anybody know for sure the Japanese VA's at the end? I haven't heard the JP dub enough times to really confirm who was talking to who. o.o
    7. A Zebra
      A Zebra
      It's the most unnecessary trilogy I've ever seen, but I'm glad it exists, they actually made two fully coherent stories and made gameplay updates that made it feel like I was actually doing something besides button mash while switch classes
    8. Krowley
      Krowley
      Now you button mash while moving around :D
      It is my favorite action RPG series though. The system, the disney, everything.
    9. . : tale_wind
      Which one?
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    10. Krowley
      Krowley
      Meant the RPG system.
    11. . : tale_wind
      ...I know. I was trying to be funny. ; n ;
    12. Twero
      Twero
      Well, that was their explanation for why they didn't have capes in the PSP version: for hardware limitations.

That's ok, but what they're going to tell me now, that BbS is running in a PS3, and even the PS2 version had the Lingering Will with a cape?
    13. Loxare
      Loxare
      That's ok tale, I liked it. I just don't think KH has been on the PS4 or the Xbone yet.

I really liked the battle system in BbS. Knocking together commands, filling the gauge for a boss finishing move, hells yeah. But I'm stuck on the fence between PS2 and PS3 as my favourite system. They're both so good~!
    14. . : tale_wind
      I'm sorr3, mayb3 I should hav3 l3ft thos3 consol3s out sinc3 th3r3 ar3n't any KH gam3s in 3xist3nc3 that ar3 or will b3 on th3m...no, wait a s3c...
    15. A Zebra
      A Zebra
      It's not canon though, even the intro of BBS has the capes, and they kept it on the Lingering Will fight, too
    16. Loxare
      Loxare
      A game can't be your favourite if you haven't played it yet. You can freak out about it but if a non-existent (yet) game is your favourite in a series of 7 or so, why are you playing the series...?
    17. CrownMoksha
      CrownMoksha
      That ending left me with anticipation and worry about just what I'm going to be facing in KHIII
    18. DualBladeRoxas
      DualBladeRoxas
      Welp... Time to go dumpster diving to find a PS3... Oh my God I hope so badly that this game will eventually be compatible with the PS4's soon-to-be backwards compatibility app for ps3 games (didn't catch E3 so I don't know if they said anything about it or not). Otherwise my heart will be ripped out of my body, shred to pieces by Larxene's knives while Saix goes beserk on it, and then a random Shadow Heartless comes and takes a monstrous dump on it while Vivi is sitting in the corner laughing. God that kid's laugh irritated the crap out of me...

1. Roxas gif.gif
    19. Misty
      Misty
      E3 hasn't happened yet. PlayStation Now (the PS4 service you're talking about) is under NDA right now, we haven't had any word from Square on which of their titles will be available through it.
    20. Vagineer
      Vagineer
      Huh.... It seems that the Final Mix exclusive cutscenes were voiced...... But I'm really excited for this and KHIII!