Kingdom Hearts II Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix+ Discussion

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by libregkd, Mar 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Inasuma "pumpkin"

Well the site does say that it sometimes does release a little before..

Rarely is it after. :/

Yeah. Maybe less! =o

2. Utawarezen Gummi Ship Junkie

Oh well, it still might come in 3 days or less. I just want to start Critical Mode, it's going to be hard to not give in to wanting to skip all the scenes and just own all the bosses so I can get to the secret bosses. I don't know if I'll be able to do it.

3. Inasuma "pumpkin"

Personally, I'm doing EVERYTHING like I did the first time.

I love the game itself, so I'm not skipping anything. I want to make sure my first run through is perfect and totally feels worth it. D:

4. Taki King's Apprentice

I pre-ordered it. Dont care if it comes before the 29th, Ill have **** to do over spring break =]. Although Im hyped about Limit Form, Itll be hard to equip abilities

5. Inasuma "pumpkin"

Lol I'm also getting it on spring break. I find it odd because last year I ALSO got KH2 on spring break...same day... xD

6. libregkd -

7. Utawarezen Gummi Ship Junkie

Who else here (besides me) will be uploading videos of their fights with the new bosses? Oh, and Darky, when you say "don't have the hardware" do you mean you don't have a converter on your computer? To record my videos I just record them straight onto DVD, put them in my computer, recode them using Nero Recode, and then use a converter to convert them to AVI.

8. Soushirei 運命の欠片

I will, but not anytime soon after I get the game. I just plan to enjoy it after I get it--and may finally start doing recordings after I get all my saves in place.

My Spring Break has always been in the middle of March, although it's worse now in college since I end classes on the 3rd of April, but finals start on the 6th. XD

Damn you Play-Asia! I'm still bitter.

9. libregkd -

10. Utawarezen Gummi Ship Junkie

I'm also getting it on Spring Break, awesome indeed. I changed my sig, I'll just say whenever I beat one of the new bosses. >_>

11. Soushirei 運命の欠片

After I get the game, I'll change my sig to checklist the bosses. XD

12. libregkd -

13. Utawarezen Gummi Ship Junkie

I'm probably just going to post a link to my fight with one of the new bosses on YouTube as soon as it's uploaded. Also, does anyone know what order they're going to fight the new bosses in?
    I the first couple of fights will be like this:
    Roxas' Data
    Marluxia's Data
    Larxene's Data
    Zexion's Data
    Vexen's data
    Axel's Data
    Lexaeus' Data
    I'll probably just pick randomly after that. Anyone else notice that in the scans each of the doors shows that Organization member's weapon? Well, that's how it looked to me at least.
    EDIT: I'm playing KH2FM before Re:CoM.

14. libregkd -

15. Utawarezen Gummi Ship Junkie

I have actually never beaten CoM on GBA. ._. I got bored at the 4th Riku fight, hopefully on Re:CoM I will actually play through the whole thing. Anyone else find this Heartless tricky or am I the only one? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYfnlu9jL2Y

16. libregkd -

17. RoxaSorAligned Traverse Town Homebody

I would order the game's JP version, but unlike you guys, I can be patient enough to wait till Fall. If Square-Enix doesn't release it by then , then I'll just order the game from Play-Asia like you guys. But for people who are looking forward to the US release, please don't shout out any spoilers or such. Thanks.

WHAT AM I SAYING??!!! DON'T DO THAT OR I'LL GET YA' FOR GOOD!!!

(Oh yeah, I'm not so great with the Japanese language...so...yeah.....)

18. Utawarezen Gummi Ship Junkie

I don't know any Japanese at all, I still enjoyed KH1FM. There might be a Fall release for the US, but I highly doubt it. Anyone know anything about whether or not Nomura touched on the fact that people think there is a US Fall release?

19. Inasuma "pumpkin"

Nope, no one knows, that I know of...

But that's the estimated date because I would THINK that's how long a nice translation of language would take.

20. Soushirei 運命の欠片

Just the usual "Not scheduled to release it".

I'm pretty sure SE is waiting for the JP feedback on Final Mix+. Japan is their guinea pig before they make a final decision on an international release, as they've never done that before with any Final Mix version. And this one sure going to cost them if it doesn't do well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.