Kingdom Hearts 3 has been officially announced!

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Krowley, Jun 10, 2013.

1. Krowley Moderator

[​IMG]
    For those who tuned into today's E3 Sony press conference (June 10th 2013), you will find that Kingdom Hearts 3 has been officially announced for the Playstation 4 and Xbox One by Square Enix themselves.

E3 Trailer

YouTube video down? Try the official Sony upload.

Footage and details to follow.
    Let the fangasms begin.

Update: Kingdom Hearts III will also be available for the upcoming Xbox One:
    Source

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Krowley, Jun 10, 2013.

1. CloudStrife2k9
      CloudStrife2k9
      Does anybody think that Noctis will make a cameo in KH3? I think he should considering he's the reason we had to wait 7 years for KH3 TEASER trailer. xD
    2. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee

I have a feeling there's a better chance we'll be seeing Lightning, since she was the face of Final Fantasy for the last couple of years
    3. Misty
      Misty
      Agreed, if we get any new Final Fantasy cameos I think it'll be Lightning.
    4. Krowley
      Krowley
      It's a possibility. Kingdom Hearts has been known to install characters to promote other franchises.
      The Chicken Little summon was added to promote his film in Japan.

Lightning would also be possible.
    5. Misty
      Misty
      Updated OP with 1080p download link.
    6. Krowley
      Krowley
      Updated the first post with the KH3 logo from the official site.
    7. Ienzo
      Ienzo
      Well, I am incredibly happy about this. I remember buying a PS3 thinking "Now I can play KH3 when it comes out!" xD How wrong I was but I absolutely love the new style and although it doesn't tell you much about the game apart from that it's in development and things are still in flux and Sora will be going out to find Aqua and others.

I wonder how long it'll take to complete, I'm guessing we'll get KH2.5 HD first? (is that even a thing or have I made it up? xD) Anyway, thanks for the update, can't wait to spend all my money on a PS4 :3
    8. kingdomheartsgeek
    9. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
    10. EvilMan_89
      EvilMan_89
      i'm probably in the minority here, but i think the in-game model for Sora looks a little weird. its' kind of an awkward hybrid of the CG version and the PS2 playable one.
    11. wackko300
      wackko300
      That's great news! That's all I needed to convince me to get a PS4 now!:)
    12. Mr. Van Whippy ♥
      Mr. Van Whippy ♥
      I still can't believe it. It actually happens, i thought i would be thirty by the time we get it. I am so excited! I am so getting a PS4 just for it, well FFXV too but KH3 is more important.
    13. Hidden Smithery
      Hidden Smithery
      That "gameplay" at the end of the trailer doesn't look like gameplay to me.
    14. Hayabusa
      Hayabusa
      Seems kinda obvious to me that it wasn't. Just a little demo of what it'll look like. Why they're showing Sora in KHII clothes and Twilight Town.
    15. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee

Oh it's gameplay alright, just more CG-y
    16. Hidden Smithery
      Hidden Smithery
      The KH2 outfit looks fine. Sora doesn't have to have a makeover every time a game is released; besides, his "real" body in 3D was the same as his KH2 body. It's consistent (not like Riku's ever-changing hair length).
    17. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee

I'm alright with whatever he wears, just as long as it isn't his overused KH1 outfit.
    18. Pein
      Pein
      just realized that Disney owns marvel and starwars.... I want my darth vader in the next game. Or even the dude that's gonna be in ff15(aka ff13 versus) I know their gonna put iron man or ppl from the avengers.... but im still so dam exited. Been watching that teaser all day. and cant stop thinking about it.
    19. Trizzle13
      Trizzle13
      So does this mean we won't be getting a Kh hd 2.5 remix? If so I'll be pretty dissapointed. I really wanted to play bbs on console and experience all of the added cutscenes from final mix in HD with english voice acting. Thats too bad rly.

But KH3 tho... ;)
    20. Krowley
      Krowley
      it's just been announced for beginning development. Still plenty of time to release 2.5 if they still mean to.