Kingdom Hearts 3 has been officially announced!

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Krowley, Jun 10, 2013.

1. Krowley Moderator

[​IMG]
    For those who tuned into today's E3 Sony press conference (June 10th 2013), you will find that Kingdom Hearts 3 has been officially announced for the Playstation 4 and Xbox One by Square Enix themselves.

E3 Trailer

YouTube video down? Try the official Sony upload.

Footage and details to follow.
    Let the fangasms begin.

Update: Kingdom Hearts III will also be available for the upcoming Xbox One:
    Source

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Krowley, Jun 10, 2013.

1. Trizzle13
      Trizzle13
      Oh ok good to hear. These things are happening too fast for me too keep up.
    2. Krowley
      Krowley
      For 2.5? No. But it has been teased at.
    3. Trizzle13
      Trizzle13
      Ya lol that was a stupid question, don't know why I asked that.
    4. VenVen
      VenVen
      Wow I am so happy I cried tears of joy ; __ ; Couldn't believe it. Too bad it wasn't for the PS3, though.... (one of the reasons why I bought it) OTL
    5. Menos Grande
      Menos Grande
      So.. that's what Nomura meant when he said "We didn't want to leave 358/2 out, but it would delay KH III"..
      You are totaly forgiven anyway , don't even cara about days anymore >(!
      How much time they're planning it I wonder...
    6. 61
      I think so as well, but I would rather see someone from XV since they were announced at the same time and are the two big Square titles that everyone has been waiting for for so long. It would be a nice way to give them some connection in the game itself.
    7. Light-Rune Maven
      Light-Rune Maven
      WHY MUST EVERY ONE OF THESE GAMES COME OUT FOR WHATEVER SYSTEMS I DON'T HAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!But I must admit I am crying with pure Joy...
    8. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee

Take my advice. Skip the PS3. Get the PS4. You'll be able to play KH3 as well as 1.5 & 2.5 HD ReMix via Gaikai.
    9. CloudStrife2k9
      CloudStrife2k9
      ALL HAIL GAIKAI!

but yeah, I'm waiting until 1.5, 2.5 and 3 are all out so I can play the timeline straight through. I will have to wait a while, but it's totally worth it in my opinion:3
    10. Iskandar
      Iskandar
      I just saw this on youtube a little while ago, and this looks awesome. I really hope the game looks like that, but at the same time, it looks more like it was animated that way and had command stuff just added to it. Also, was that Eraqus's keyblade? Or was that something original?
    11. CloudStrife2k9
      CloudStrife2k9
      Yes, it was Eraqus' keyblade. :')
    12. Light-Rune Maven
      Light-Rune Maven
      Something in my head actually clicked when I saw that. I now think Sora will be "the successor", a person who's role is discussed in the Reports of BbS. Look there for details.

Back on subject.
      Totally. I was actually lucky to not have a PS3 yet; normally the newer version of a system ends up being announced as soon as I get the older one. (Exm. DSi came out shortly after I got a DS) So yeah. KINGDOM HEARTS 3!!!!! ...and I don't have to waste extra money to get a system after buying an older version... But I still need KH 3D....
    13. Hidden Smithery
      Hidden Smithery
      :\

I love Days though...
    14. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee

I think he meant KH3's announcement is so huge that he doesn't care about the other games anymore. Which is kinda what I'm feeling right now, because while I certainly will get 1.5 (and 2.5) HD ReMix, I feel they're just there as time-wasters until we get to KH3

DISCLAIMER: I actually adore Days myself
    15. Hidden Smithery
      Hidden Smithery
      I wish I could feel so enthusiastic about games like I used to. Real life sucks.
    16. Xinochlas
      Xinochlas
      After I snagged my PS3 earlier this year I told myself I wasn't going to get a next gen. console.
      SquareEnix made a liar outta me.
      Now I just have to figure out how I'm going to afford a PS4 and Kingdom Hearts III, along with all it's other nifty releases.
      Time for some Ed, Edd n Eddy-esque scheming, I believe.
    17. Xalxe
      Xalxe
      bout time they got into it.....
    18. Sonja Taylor
      Sonja Taylor
      It was such a wonderful morning when I discovered that KH3 had been announced. We've been waiting for this, and now the dream is about to come true. I can't wait to see the first trailer when it comes out!!
    19. dannierose
      dannierose
      My boss was telling me about his new Wii and the games he got for it and I was telling him about my "new" PS2 and that I'm playing KH and he's all like "omgsh~~~ did you see the new KH3 trailer?? It's amazing~ :DDDD" And I was like in shock because I had no idea he even knew that KH existed lol
    20. Inu-kyubi
      Inu-kyubi
      I had my doubts about buying a PS4 any time soon, because I still like PS3...
      But after seeing this, I only can think that I NEED it.