Kingdom Hearts 3 has been officially announced!

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Krowley, Jun 10, 2013.

1. Krowley Moderator

[​IMG]
    For those who tuned into today's E3 Sony press conference (June 10th 2013), you will find that Kingdom Hearts 3 has been officially announced for the Playstation 4 and Xbox One by Square Enix themselves.

E3 Trailer

YouTube video down? Try the official Sony upload.

Footage and details to follow.
    Let the fangasms begin.

Update: Kingdom Hearts III will also be available for the upcoming Xbox One:
    Source

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Krowley, Jun 10, 2013.

1. Fellangel
      Fellangel
      Brb guys. Throwing all my moneys at my screen as of now.

I was already planning to buy a PS4. Now I want it even more.
    2. Cherry Berry
      Cherry Berry
      Actually they didn't have enough time to get some gameplay in action. That gameplay you see is actually just a little movie, with the concept they have in mind for the gameplay c:

Nomura was only thinking of the fans, however due to his rush in producing something to show the fans that the game itself was in production, there wasn't that much time to produce much more than the little mock gameplay and clips from the previous games. Then again you've got to think, the production team are still mostly focusing with FFXV at the current moment :3

They were just showcasing what the real time action gameplay would look like (Nomura said there's not much difference anyway) as they are still experimenting with the luminous engine between various different worlds, or so it was stated the last time I researched on it~ c:
    3. Key of Awakening
      Key of Awakening
      About time they announced it, I was waiting so long for this >=D. I'm surprised that they're actually gonna release this on the Xbox One too, releasing it on PS4 was predictable considering most of their KH games are on Sony consoles.
    4. Olid2010
      Olid2010

Unless I'm mistaken, that is the keyblade once wielded by Master Eraqus in KH:BBS... I wonder why it was washed up on the island...
    5. Misty
      Misty
      Since Aqua now wields Eraqus's old Keyblade, I'm guessing it holds some sort of relation to her rescue. We speculated a bit on the subject in this thread, personally I think a parallel can be drawn to Kairi's letter washing up on the shoreline to the Realm of In Between at the end of Kingdom Hearts II and Aqua's Keyblade in the trailer.

As we said in the thread, though, it is just a concept trailer so the Keyblade appearing may not have much or any bearing on what actually happens in KH3. Or it might. Nobody knows.
    6. kingdomheartsgeek
    7. Hayabusa
      Hayabusa
      ....uh, wrong thread much?

Hell this ain't even the right section.