Kingdom Hearts II Kingdom Hearts 3 Worlds

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by ComedyLiker23, Oct 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord Knight Xiron Hollow Bastion Committee

Monestary of the Endless Stair, Labyrinth
    Disney didn't even make Nightmare Before Christmas. They officially bought out the company after it was made. Before, they were just the major stockholders. Burton still owns it anyway. But it still got in. Since Disney actually made this one, I say there's still a good chance of it being in.

2. >Keyblader< Traverse Town Homebody

here's what I think will come out.

The incredibles world.
    Hunchback of norterdam's world.
    Toy story world.
    Olympus colisium.
    Destiny islands.
    Crossroad world (the place the battle between the knights and the bald guy took place)

3. revenant_angel94 Moogle Assistant

AMEN TO THAT! =]

I wonder what car Donald, Goofy and whoever would accompany Sora xD

4. tkato Merlin's Housekeeper

I Actully think the name change says that disney worlds and story lines will not be in the next game... for me at least it's a good change since i play kindgom hearts for the kingdom hearts story line... i like the disney stuff but sometimes it felt like my brain is melting cause i really wanted to play the rest of kingdom hearts and not the disney part.
    i think Nomura in the name changing thinks about focousing about making kingdom hearts a standalone storyline insted of combining disney in it... althou i belive old goofy and donald aswell as the king will be present, aladin aerial and all of those characters i think will be neglected.

5. WesGunn Moogle Assistant

Treasure Planet was Disney right?

The movie could be a bit underrated to make it to Kingdom Hearts, but I think it lends itself nicely.

And theres always Pocahantas... *shudders a bit*

6. M00n3y Destiny Islands Resident

Treasure planet would be cool. There would be a lot of options involving the gummi ship. Like, flying on that solar sailer thingy.

7. RoxasXIIIX Traverse Town Homebody

My list:

World: Toy Story - Partner: Buzz - Boss: Zurg
    World: Destiny Islands - Partner: Kairi - Boss: Darkside
    World: Monsters Inc. - Partner: Sully - Boss: Randal - Summon Earned - Mike.
    World: The Suite Life of Zack and Cody: Partner: Zack and Cody - Boss: Mr. Moesby
    World: Midgar - Partner: Cloud - Boss: Sephiroth
    World: The Incredibles - Partner: Dash - Boss: Syndrome
    World: Disney Castle - Partner: Mickey Mouse - Boss: Pete
    World: Neverland - Partner: Peter Pan - Boss: Mr Smee and Captain Hook
    World: The World that Never Was - Partner: Axel - Boss: E.S
    World: Doctor Who (I wish!) - Partner: The Doctor (David Tennant) - Boss: Black Dalek (Dalek Sek)
    World: ??? - Partner: Axel, RIku, Mickey, Kairi - Boss: ???

Lol, wierd list huh?

8. Xegreny Kingdom Keeper

I like your list RoxasXIIIX saying that Kairi will have a more active roll in battle

Now i love Donald and Goofy to death and all but is it a possiblity that there will be a world like Disney Castle where Donald and Goofy are your world partners and not your normal party members? Could they be replaced by Riku and Mickey?

I seriously doubt it but it is a slight chance as Riku will be with Sora at the start since they are at Destiny Islands in the beginning of the next game because thats where they are at the end of KHII i mean where else can they come from

*prays to the S-E gods that they dont kill off Donald and Goofy as constant party members*

*has a thought*

Hey how about having up to 5 interchangable party members at once that would allow for Sora, Donald, Goofy, Riku, and then the world specific one

9. John S. Banned

I would just love to see a toy story world, I think that would be funny.

10. ~DestinySky~ Merlin's Housekeeper

I hope they have all the basic (non-disney movie) worlds:
    -Hollow Bastian/Radiant Garden
    -Destiny Islands
    -Twilight Town
    -Traverse Town (Maybe)
    -Disney Castle

Returning Places from:

-Mulan
    -Little Mermaid
    -Pirates of the Caribbean
    -Winnie the Pooh
    -Agrabah
    -Peter Pan
    -Hercules

And New Places:

-Sleeping Beauty (Malificent's World)
    -Toy Story
    -Incredibles
    -Finding Nemo

---Yah, kinda a long list!!

11. Hakumi Merlin's Housekeeper

The New Worlds I would like to see include:

Duck Tales
    So much you could do with this one. You would obviously be saving Scrouges Money Bin, and number 1 dime.
    First Location: Duckburg
    First Boss: Beagle Boys
    Second Location: Magica's Island
    Second Boss: Magica De Spell

TaleSpin
    Maybe include some minigames delivering various objects while flying and fighting in the sky.
    Boss: Don Karnage

Toy Story
    This one seems obvious.

Sleeping Beauty
    A final showdown with Maleficent!!

Hercules
    I would like to see more of the world, but you have to have the Colliseum.

Treasure Planet

Chernabog's World
    Possibly the most evil character ever created.

Pirates of the Caribean 2/3

The Incredibles

I think these would work best in a kingdom hearts style game, can't wait to see what they come up with.

12. Roxas- PARTYMAN MORE LIKE HOMOVAN 73M SUCK MY B****!

lol. I like the idea of a Zack and Cody world. Mr Moesby being real mean, and his heart taken over by the heartless. LOL.

13. Gwen Farewell.

3 words.
    Chronicles of Narnia.

Nuff said.

14. Bariyou Destiny Islands Resident

Definitely "Oliver and Company". We could see more animal forms, and play with the whole dog and cat thing.

Aside from that, there's another genre people may not know about. Movies like "Spirited Away" and "Howl's Moving Castle" are all based in Japan, right? But here in the States, these games were released THROUGH DISNEY. So could that mean, since Disney Interactive is mostly American based, that those movies, even though they weren't made by Disney, could be used in Kingdom Hearts?
    It's something that I think could actually happen.

15. Lord Knight Xiron Hollow Bastion Committee

Monestary of the Endless Stair, Labyrinth
    I always forget that English dubs of Miyazaki are Disney. To Ingary!

16. dandanrevolutionextreme Banned

worlds, there has to be 8 of them. kingdom hearts 1 had exactly 8 disney worlds, and so did kh2....

-treasure planet........partner: jim hawkins............boss: (the cyborg didnt really burn down the benbow inn, but another one did, we find him) cyborg #2

-neverland............partner: peter pan..............boss: captain hook

-timeless river(same as kh2, but this time its during construction of disney castle)........partner: N/A...........boss: (this is after pete turned bad) old pete)

-pirates of the caribbean 2...............partner: jack/will............boss: davey jones

-emperors new groove............partner: cuzco...........boss: yzma

-toy story........partner: buzz............boss: heartless incarnate of evil buzz

-holloweentown..............partner: jack...............boss: oogie

-agrabah...............partner:aladdin............boss: jafar

***sorry to anyone whos idea i stole***

17. BlazBlue Calamity King's Apprentice

This information is from
    http://kingdomhearts.rpgplanet.gamespy.com/kingdomhearts3/worlds.shtml
    Its a list of what worlds might be in it

Pixar Worlds

Pixar worlds are an absolute in Kingdom Hearts III. Previously, modern-classics like "Finding Nemo" and "Toy Story" were not featured in Kingdom Hearts because, despite the Disney name, were registered with Pixar, a seperate company. But since the development of Kingdom Hearts II, Disney finally bought Pixar. As a result, all Pixar characters and movies are under the Disney Empire and due to their critical and commercial success, it would be a missed opportunity not to have these characters featured in the next game.

Toy Story - "Andy and/or Sid's Room"

With new ownership over Pixar, we may see a new level where Sora and Co. are the size of toys, much like when you shrink in Wonderland in the first game.

The Incredibles - "Nomanisan Island"

Everyone remembers the secretly evil island from the Incredibles where the super-family spring back into action to take down the nasty Syndrome. It wouldn't be a long shot to say that Sora, Donald and Goofy might don some tights and help the family out in the next game.

The Hunchback of Notre Dame

A world and characters that were heavily requested in Kingdom Hearts II but never made the cut. We may expect some appearances in the next game.

"100 Acre Wood"

The one world in both Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts II where no Heartless roam. In this world the player simply plays through simple mini-games. This has proved to be popular, especially since it is completely optional and provides a good game for younger players. Since it came back in KH2, it's likely it will come back once again.

"Olympus Colisseum"

The tournaments on the Olympus world have been favorites of fans since the first KH game. Being one of the most visited world in any of the games, it would be unheard of to exclude it from the next game.

New World - "Sand World"

The world visible in the Secret Trailer at the end of Kingdom Hearts II may be a world in the next title, considering the World That Never Was from Kingdom Hearts II was featured in the Secret Trailer from the first Kingdom Hearts.

"Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden"

Being the very most important world in both Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts II, being the root of all evil and good, it's quite likely that it will play another large part in the next game. Probably being the world that is safe to return to at any time full of shops like Traverse Town or Twilight Town.

"Destiny Islands"

Since this is where the characters were last left off, it's almost impossible for the game to not begin here. And with the game likely being on Playstation 3, it's an excellent place to present the amazing new graphics. A world full of palm trees, sand, water, a nice sunset/rise and a quite little village.

18. twilit_shadow King's Apprentice

Nice info Keyblademaster. I'm looking forward to playing these games on the PS3 with the mega-revamped graphics. Playing at a Pixar world will be a definate highlight.

I'd love to see these worlds:

The Incredibles
    Narnia
    Toy Story
    Finding Nemo (Yay!!! More fishy fun!!!)
    Pirates 2 (I wanna fight the fishy dudes!!!)

And one of the classics, like maybe Sleeping Beauty, Lady and the Tramp, or something like that.

19. Viga Merlin's Housekeeper

Why can't we have more FF or Square-enix worlds??at least 50-50

20. Daenerys Targaryen ok

Twilight Town

Radiant Garden(Hollow Bastion)

Destiny Islands

Disney Castle

Traverse Town(i loved that place and the first time I played KH2 I was like"Where is it?)

Omg wouldn't it be cool if:

Shin-Ra

Spira

Oh and Disney of course:

Hercules

Aladin

(Plz not Atlantica)

Pooh(In the book duh!)

Dunno the rest but they will probably bring back things they used in KH but not in 2

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.