Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (NTSC U/C) Codes

Discussion in 'Code Vault' started by AxelRikkuconnection, Sep 28, 2009.

1. EvilMan_89 Code Master

i don't know either, i'm wondering the same thing myself.

2. Hidden Smithery King's Apprentice

Well ****. Maybe it's time to open the cold case files.

3. illegalcheese Merlin's Housekeeper

I may not get an answer but I'll be optimistic. When using the change main character code in story mode, do you gain the new character's stats? And is it possible to view the character in the menu like you would in mission mode?

4. Hidden Smithery King's Apprentice

5. VIRGIN KLM Merlin's Housekeeper

Just did it:

Code:
    No BGM
    02191D5E 00000000

Possibly a BGM change could work too, but it seems like alot of work on this game.

6. TheGershon Destiny Islands Resident

Yes! Thank you so much!

EDIT: I notice that this disables most enemy sounds. Is there any way to prevent that?

7. VIRGIN KLM Merlin's Housekeeper

Weird here it seems ok, I guess if it's true it has to do with the soundbank being loaded.
    What about changing the last 2 values to 1A or 1F?

8. TheGershon Destiny Islands Resident

They both seem to work, though 1A might kind of make the sounds that were missing play a little softer than they should. 1F works great! Thank you!

9. VIRGIN KLM Merlin's Housekeeper

You can even give a try to FF even though I'm pretty sure it will have the same effect as 00.
    1F by the way will mute any sountrack BUT Cavern of Remembrance" but I think the track is being played only on the mission mode selection screens so it's not a big deal really.

10. AzzyFox Destiny Islands Resident

Has anyone whipped up a code that lets you fly outside of Neverland?

11. Jaat Colatheria Moogle Assistant

That's exactly what I came here to ask, about the Fly Anywhere code that manages to elude me once more.

12. KaiJingyong Destiny Islands Resident

oi the code seem problem...it freezes few times after the story mode mission during the next day after i skip the cutscene...anyone have better working code for the character swaping mod

13. Miles Cull a Duty 2 : Electric Boogaloo

14. KaiJingyong Destiny Islands Resident

i want to play as hooded roxas throughout the story mission but sometimes after the mission end and comes the next day when i skip the cutscene my game freeze go black scren. sometimes ok sometimes no ok why like that?

i used the 6 line long character mod code so any better one to use?

also i want to ask is there a code to get the final limit thing? is it a ability one or? i use the have all ability code but didnt recive it?
    also for the limit break, is there a code that increase the duration of the limit spam(i mean the white pointer that move around the hp bar one)i use the limit break any time but it just do nothing since my hp are full. so is there any code that allow u to cast the limit for a longer duration without having my hp to get low until the yellow bar only get to spam limit for longer time.

last question: is there any code to unlock all menu at the start of the game? i want to unlock the panel in the menu at start, dont want to wait after progress a few mission only unlock. thats all it seem this game out too long, its a shame that i started to play it now. sry for the lame english i am a malay boy and 14 year old

15. Miles Cull a Duty 2 : Electric Boogaloo

How possible is there to be a 60 FPS "switch" like KH1,KH2,BBS?

16. xiv_713 Moogle Assistant

tried looking everywhere (quite literally) since i was told they exist but are there any codes for taking x2 damage or dealing 1/2 damage ¿ ive found codes for taking 0 damage and dealing all the damage but nothing for the opposite end