Kingdom Hearts and Christianity : Kingdom Hearts and Christianity

Discussion in 'Social Groups (KH-Vids.Net Forum)' started by ShibuyaGato, Apr 5, 2010.

1. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Wow. I never thought that anyone would join. Heh. Great to see you guys. All of you. ^_^

2. Hitokiri Shinigami Shinta The Demon Slayer

Kingdom Hearts never exactly reminded me of Christianity...

But it is good clean and wholesome to say the least.[​IMG] Especially the first one.[​IMG]

3. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

It really reminds me of christianity. It always has.

4. raceing227 Destiny Islands Resident

I never thought of it like that...

5. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

It reminds me of christianity a lot. It's like, Ansem (Xehanorts Heartless) was right when he said all hearts begin in darkness. It is 100% true. All hearts begin in darkness, and so all must end. You cannot get rid of the darkness in your heart all by yourself. That's why there are emo's and drug addicts and suicidals. Because no matter how hard anyone tries, no one can rid their hearts of darkness. All that happens is they just hurt themselves even more. However, There is a shred of light. Jesus Christ came to this world to free our hearts from darkness, and guess what? He did! He took the darkness out of our hearts and sacrificed himself for us, not unlike what Sora did for Kairi. Just like Sora, He came back. And, just like Sora, He promised that he will come back to us. If you want the darkness out of your heart, All you gotta do is just believe that Jesus destroyed your darkness, and He'll give you a whole new heart of light!

6. Aelin Best Waifu

you know at the end of the first game sora was just following one of my favourite bible verses: there is no greater love than this but to lay down ones life for a freind. that is exactly what sora did for kairi; he stuck a keyblade into his chest inorder to save kairi.

7. Cloud.Strife. Traverse Town Homebody

I never exactly thought of Christianity as a relation to KH, but when you point it out, You gotta admit there are some subtle likenesses.
    But if Sora's like Jesus, who's his 12 disciples?
    :0 Organization XIII!