Birth by Sleep Kingdom Hearts:BBS on PS3???

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by new born hero, Jul 1, 2011.

1. new born hero Merlin's Housekeeper

I'm not sure if any of you have heard but sony, is currently in the process of re-releasing psp games. Such as the God of War games for the psp to be made for the PS3 and fully remastered.

So if there re-releasing psp games for the ps3. Wouldn't they release Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep for the ps3? I would love for this to happen and in all honesty it probably will. Imagine if they were to place extras, such as DLC(Down Loadable Content). It would be one of the best remakes to date.

Which leads to my next question, Do you think sony should re-release KH:BBS for the ps3? or keep it as a psp only?

Also if possible, what changes would you like to see?

2. KeybladeSpirit [ENvTuber] [pngTuber]

I would like to see it if only because
    The Mirage Arena could be made an
    Online feature this way. I wouldn't be
    Able to get it due to my plans to
    Get a 360, but I want to see
    It happen nonetheless because of
    The potential to make online matches.

3. exile0025 Gummi Ship Junkie

i really do want it on the ps3 but i dont have one,just one more reason to get one(crossed fingers for crisis core and dissida)
    i hope they change some of the voice actors(aqua and terra were pretty lifeless)

4. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Even though I bought a PSP just for the sake of playing Birth By Sleep, I really would mind seeing it on the PS3, since I have one of those too anyway. As Jet said, the Mirage Arena holds a lot of potential on the PSN, and that would be awesome to see and do. the only reason I say that is because my wireless isn't exactly compatible for my PSP, which kinda sucks.

So yeah, if they remade it, I'd buy it.

5. kingdom_hearts_loverXX Gummi Ship Junkie

It would be nice to see it re-released for PS3, but then again I would want SE to focus on KH3D rather that "remaking" something most have already played on the PSP.

I'd still buy if it happens although I have original PSP release.

6. The Graceful Assassin It's Just Like Christmas Morning

Though I don't one, it would be cool to have it on PS3. Mainly because imo that online would be wireless.

7. What? 『 music is freedom 』

If it is indeed possible, it would certainly not be minded for Birth By Sleep to be ported to the Playstation 3 - the game may be further expanded to potential fans which shall, in general, increase the awareness and thus adoration of/income from the Kingdom Hearts series by the fans, which shall at least further help the progress of other games. A number of mechanics within Birth By Sleep would also hold potential for further expansion from the community that is provided by the Playstation 3's online capability - which, from inspiration in itself, may assist in new concepts for future games. However, it may be hoped that if this is indeed conducted, it should not take priority over the development of Kingdom Hearts 3D, as Kingdom Hearts Lover stated previously.

8. ShibuyaGato Transformation

^This.

I'd love to see another KH console title, even though it'd only be a remake, it would still be great.
    The Mirage Arena would be a more active feature in the game and they could let you customize your character's armor a bit more. I don't think it will be remastered but here's hoping they'd do it!

9. Shinichi Izumi Totally Pink and stuff

i would love to see this but square is just so picky with these things ><

10. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

It would be good to have a PS3 version as I prefer the controller for Playstation 3 and it will feel different as I play. However, I know there are some people who don't have a PS3 who will want one just for this game and then start moaning about it. I think if they were to remake it, I'd lvoe to have the extras that were in the Final mix but I doubt that would happen since they wanted to give something to Japan alone.

11. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Japan has BbS final mix on PSP! We can get some of those extras and the secret clips and areas! We deserve some Final Mix content too!

12. new born hero Merlin's Housekeeper

Precisely, that was my intital response. I mean they could even add new stuff with dlc if needed. So it's a good opportunity for SE and i mean they are trying to make more money for KH3(FFversus13 -_-) , so I don't see why they wouldn't jump on this one.

13. flowergothic Twilight Town Denizen

I'd expect Better movement and more multiplayer options. I mean the multiplayer for BBS PSP is ok, but not great.

14. 61 No. B

I am completely against it going to the ps3. I'm against anything KH going to the ps3.

15. Terra254 Traverse Town Homebody

The dust bowl of the mid to late thirties
    Seeing as I don't have a PSP and Have yet to play BBS I agree.

^This as well.
    But I do think that they'd have to re-do subtitles and voices,so that could be a problem.
    Other then that I would hope this as well.