Birth by Sleep Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep Discussion

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Inasuma, Sep 20, 2007.

1. Inasuma "pumpkin"

This is the one I'm uberly anticipating, and hoping to turn out the best out of all the three.

Post idea's and discuss anything about the game in here!

2. liamx2000 Merlin's Housekeeper

well it says that the sleeping beauty world might be in it, so we might see how Maleficent gathered all the villans from kh 1 since this game is set in the past just an idea .

3. godzilla3456 Gummi Ship Junkie

well it looked like kingdom hearts grew some chest hair for this one with better graphics, posible better plot, (hopfuly) rated T.

4. Lord Knight Xiron Hollow Bastion Committee

Monestary of the Endless Stair, Labyrinth
    I read that its gonna be about Terra, Aqua, and Ven searching for Master Xehanort and his apprentice.

So, I guess its safe to assume now that Baldy is Master Xehanort and the creepy spiderman dude is his apprentice. Perhaps that is the Xehanort we all know.

PS: Terra's normal outfit looks so tight.

5. Sorax SPAAAAAAACCCCCEEEEEEEEEE is a triumph.

Well this new game, which is the before time, and as liamx2000 said, a rumor that sleeping beauty is in that time, I'm guessing Malificient had some plots before

I'm really anxious about this game

6. Sanya Orussia’s 586th Fighter Regiment

Same here, the PsP is my only hope... (I don't have a DS or freakin jap. cell phone) >.>

Anyway, it's difficult to find any imformation yet about this game... (besides 1up's "preview", but that didn't do too much for me...).

7. Spitfire I'm a little high, and a little drunk.

Yea I am glad about this PSP thing, I am really happy they are keeping the same command system I think that worked out really well. And yea we know that its about them, I am just wondering how they came to be, that is something that I can't wait for. And how they were choosen by the keyblades.

8. Repliku Chaser

I must say this is the game I really am hoping to play the most out of all 3, as it looks like the one with the most depth and plot to it. Also, Sleeping Beauty's world will be interesting to see, and I hope they show some others too.

9. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

I'm gonna have to save up all my pennies for a PSP. I think they should bring the game out with a special edtion PSP. (just for me :P)

This is probably the game out of all three i'm most excited about. The graphics look like they have been pushed to the limit. And i'm wanting to know more about the knigts!

10. willi_211191 Twilight Town Denizen

hey guys!
    ok, i already post this, but ill post it again here
    I think theres a connection with Terra and Sora.
    I say this because in the "trailer description" there is in the news, theres a scene where Terra sees Sora and Riku playing in the beach together as kids, right?
    he then said: "forget about me"
    maybe he is like his father or something?? maybe brother?
    but im not sure though

11. blacknumbers Hollow Bastion Committee

I want this game so badly, but i don't have a psp, so i will get a very used one just to buy it!

the ironic thing is that it is not my favorite of the three, kingdom hearts: 358/2 days is........

12. thugondarel Traverse Town Homebody

This game is gonna be crazy!! I wonder how far back the game is gonna be. Probably like 3-5 years or something?

13. Gamefreak103 A Freak of Games

I can't wait for this game, it might be the only reason for me to buy a PSP. XD
    (if I ever get one...)

14. Xephos Neko, gamer, animelover, and artist :3 *purrs*

For some reason, rumors say that there are Pixar characters like The Incredibles and toy story is going to be in it.

15. Fayaz Merlin's Housekeeper

this is coming out in the u.s right?

well it sucks for me that I can't get any of the new games cuz I dont have the systems. I dont got a PSP,DS,i do have a Mobile Phone but its gonna get complicated so not gonna bother for it. btw are the Games coming out in Japan or in U.S? because when I checked it said To Be Announced/Japan. so im kinda confused here.

16. Akino King's Apprentice

Well, I'm really anticipated right now. Since I have two out of the three systems all three games are coming out for. The only reason I'll get Birth By Sleep is because of Terra. @_@ Aqua and Ven are cool, but we don't know much about them so... Terra all the way. I'm really glad I have a DS and PSP so I can save up for both games and a PS3!

17. SoulSlayer Traverse Town Homebody

Can't wait for this game! It's definitely my favorite of the 3, and one of the 2 I'm actually gonna buy. I don't have a PSP yet, but I already started saving up for it (a bit soon, but oh well...). Can't wait to play as Terra and wield one of those badass "fake" keyblades. Hopefully there will be screenshots soon.

18. Gamefreak103 A Freak of Games

I hope, I want to see some Pixar action! :D

19. Alpha Sonix Why so asymmetrical?

I want the Princess of Heart Worlds in it, I think these worlds are pretty much confirmed.
    - Olympus Collesium
    - Sleeping Beauty World
    - Destiny Islands
    - Radiant Garden ( I think.)

20. Spitfire I'm a little high, and a little drunk.

Hey I want to throw something out really quick, Noruma said that the knights are part of a new game title seperate from Kingdom Hearts...well apparently birth by sleep is obviously part of the KH series as reported in TGS. So I am seeing two planes of thought here, if it was not supposed to be a KH title, then why are the knights part of Birth by Sleep.