Birth by Sleep Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep Discussion

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Inasuma, Sep 20, 2007.

1. Trizzle13 Twilight Town Denizen

Thanx. You know I think I am actually getting to understand some of it a little better.

In the leaked vid of BBS Terra summon's his keyblade at The Gathering. Right before his keyblade appears these data lights appear near his hand as if his keyblade holds some kind of data copying magic. This is probably why on the screenshot for KH coded you see Sora at Destiny Islands with all this Data around him.

2. khmaniac101 Traverse Town Homebody

could it be that the chasers are atificial in some way

I mean their keyblades are fake (they have no key-chains) and their calling data blades like roxas when he was in data twilight town

they may not be completly whole people like sora

3. RoxaSora2010 Nulla è reale. Tutto è lecito.

Go in the "Kingdomology Family" and post your theory, it's pretty good.
    Also to defend the "Terra is Xehanort", in the KH2 FM ending vid when Ven became ice, we see Terra's eyes become orange instead blue O_o Like Xehanort's O_O

4. Trizzle13 Twilight Town Denizen

Thanx. You know who elses eyes are orange. Diz/Ansem the Wise and I don't even think people mentioned it. Do u think that Diz has some sort of connection with MX, X, or Terra.

5. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

I've thought about that but i haven't found connections yet.If i could find just one connection it would lead to others.

700th Post!!!!:):):):):):):):):):):)

6. Shift Chaser

That he was a nobody?

7. Trizzle13 Twilight Town Denizen

Really that's it.

It sucks just waiting for BBS but in the meantime I can enjoy FFXIII, 358/2 days,RE:Chain of Memories (NA), and Sonic Unleashed while im waiting.

The KH2FM secret ending was cool but wasn't anywhere as sweet as this secret ending.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnM13cEGkdA

So They are Fake!!!

Now I know why Kairi's nobody doesn't resemble Aqua. I say this because I think Kairi wasn't even born at Destiny Islands she just appeared at a meteor shower just like jr. Riku said in KH1. My proof to back me up is this REPORT!!

Ansem Report 11 - Defeat Kurt Zisa in Agrabah

In opening the door that stores a world's hearts, the wall around that world is broken down. We see this as a shooting star. Through this, I have been able to understand the reason why the material known as Gummi Blocks has the ability to allow travel to other worlds.

The cause of a world's wall collapsing is the appearance of the Heartless, but finding a world's door takes time. And robbing a world of its heart is a similar case.

If the door has been closed by the key known as the Keyblade, you probably cannot reach that world's heart again. Before the one with the Keyblade appears in this world, I must take measures to do something.

Supposing that there is a close relationship between the Princesses and the Keyblade, it seems likely that they will resonate with each other...

I have chosen one special girl. I do not know if she possesses a power like that of the Princesses. But, there is a chance, and this is an experiment. She may lead me to the place where the one holding the key is...

I shall send her off to the ocean of another world.

It has to be Kairi anyway because Kairi=water=Ocean.

I found these parts of the BBS trailer:

Castle courtyard.
    Aqua is dancing about with a keyblade, Ven and Terra are watching.
    Ven looks toward a staircase, someone comes from the entrance, and the three gather.

Castle of Dreams.
    Ven is running around holding a blue ball of yarn.
    Lucifer pounces on top of Ven.
    From atop a desk, the mouse throws things at Lucifer
    Mouse yells, "Watch out! Run away into the house!"
    Lucifer targets the mouse instead and attacks.
    Mouse: "Ahhh!"
    The mouse falls from the desk.
    (It's the mouse from Cinderella, not Mickey.)

Ventus in the Castle of Dreams (Cinderella)

The logo appears first. Ven is smaller, similar sized to the mouse. Jaq the mouse and Ven talk, and the mouse assigns Ven to collect material to make Cinderella's dress. The proceeding level looks like a maze while searching for the items.

Mouse: "It's the king of the castle."
    Mouse: "All the daughters of the country are invited to the ball being held tonight."
    Ven: "Does Cinderella get to go too?"
    Mouse: "Well..."
    Mouse: "Madame Tremain is wicked, she said without a dress, Cinderella couldn't go."
    Ven: "It's that guy that called upon Cinderella a while ago."
    Mouse: "Right, it's Cinderella's dream to go to the ball."
    Mouse: "Everyday, she has to do the cleaning and the laundry, it's like another world to her."
    Ven: "I know the feeling."
    Ven: "Alright! Let's help make her dream come true!"
    Mouse: "How will we do that?"
    Ven: "We'll make a dress!"
    Ven: "We'll look for the materials inside the house and tailor one for her."
    Mouse: "Good idea!"
    Mouse: "Well then, there is some white ribbon, pink thread, and white lace in the lower dressing room.Any of it will be good, so look for at least two."
    Mouse: "I'll sew the dress right here."
    Mouse: "Ven! Keep an eye out for Lucifer!"
    Ven: "Lucifer?"
    Mouse: "He's a ferocious cat!"
    Mouse: "Take very soft steps around him."
    Ven: "I got it, be careful."

After finding two among the white ribbon, pink thread, and white lace, there is a boss fight with Lucifer.

Terra and Ven's Abilities

8. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

Kiari was sent to Destiny Island by Xeahnort for some form of experiement.Before you guys say they are fake, repmember when roxas got the keyblade, data appeared around his hand and it appeared and that keyblade waqs real.I think that the reason the keyblade does that is because it was created specifically for terra by his master, who i think is yen cid.

9. NeoCloudstrife Decisive Being

excuse me if this has already been brought up but, i think i figured out the battle system of BBS. L and R move the attacks, like cards from CoM, up and down, and when you have one you want, you hit the attack/magic button it looks right, seeing as nomura said he wanted a CoM/PS2 feel to the game... what does anyone else think?

10. RoxaSora2010 Nulla è reale. Tutto è lecito.

I didn't know it. I understood that it will be some buttons to press, because there are a lot of attacks, but I didn't know that will be L1 and R1 :) Thx

11. Deathsight44 Kingdom Keeper

Question: I have a theory that Terra might some how be related to riku or sora (b4 I thought sora, but then it occured to me that riku as well since he originally was the one who should have had the keyblade) (It is barely a theory though, since Terra looks a little like sora and riku a litte bit).

Has this theory already been shot down? (Not like I believe it, but I would like to confirm whether it is worth even considering)

12. RoxaSora2010 Nulla è reale. Tutto è lecito.

I think yes. However I think Terra has a relation with Riku (because Terra means Earth and Riku means Earth too) but also with Sora, because he transferred his heart into Sora. But I'm not sure

13. Deathsight44 Kingdom Keeper

Hmmmmm, I see. I hadn't even known that he transfered his heart into sora, but that would explain a lot about why Roxas looks like he does.......

If anything, he knows Sora for certain (from the cutscene video, when it shows him in on destiny isles, u see sora and riku fighting. U guys probably already knew that though.....just sayen)

well then, thnx

14. RoxaSora2010 Nulla è reale. Tutto è lecito.

I think Ven looks like Roxas because he is his brother. Terra, Ven and Aqua lived at Destiny Islands, and maybe it can be (I'm sure they lived at DI, because in a scene, Terra remembered to have seen Riku and Sora fight each other when they were kids)

15. jojoj13 Hollow Bastion Committee

If Ven is Sora's lost brother, he couldn't be.
    They should know about the keyblades.
    It could be possible that Riku is Terra's longlost brother that he doesn't know.
    How did Riku know about the keyblade in the first place?
    How did he know about the door in the start?
    If Riku did not know about all of this in the first place, i'm sorry. Never knew.

16. RoxaSora2010 Nulla è reale. Tutto è lecito.

They not might now about the Keyblade. Maybe Ven, like Sora discover it for a case. And I think also Terra discover it as a case. And I think Riku knew about the Keyblade after he began to open his heart to the darkness at the Destiny Islands

17. XienZo Traverse Town Homebody

I'm not sure if anyone else has noticed yet, but in the new scans, there's a pic with Ven about to use a reaction command, and it has a picture of the... square button. Do you think they're going to use more than one reaction command button so you just can't keep spamming without paying attention?

18. Tahno The official Charlie Sheen of Republic City.

Do you guys think that drives should be in the game as well?

19. Zeftnon - The Superior Hollow Bastion Committee

There's already Fatal Mode, Fireblazer, Rock Breaker, Thunderbolt, Cyclone, Speed Rave, Shootlock Mode, and all that special stuff. I think those are the replacements for Drives, and I prefer them.

20. Arch Mana Knight

Not exactly replacements for the drives themselves. More like the "limits" of the game. Special attacks and stuff. I never heard about Fireblazer, Rock Breaker, Thunderbolt, Cyclone, and Speed Rave though...
    Also you forgot the Focus Meter.