Birth by Sleep Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep Discussion

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Inasuma, Sep 20, 2007.

1. Tahno The official Charlie Sheen of Republic City.

I am pretty sure drives are going to be used by the characters.

2. Scott Pilgrim Banned

This is a pic of the Focus I was talking about. Look where the Drive is supposed to be. Also there is that Fatal Mode thing. No idea whats thats about.
    [​IMG]

3. Hubbajeemee Moogle Assistant

There may be forms, but I doubt there will be Drive Forms.
    Judging from the previews, you have no companions (Donald, Goofy, etc.). And the three main characters are supposed to be separated throughout the game. So Drive Forms seem to be impossible...

4. LilRice King's Apprentice

Hanging out at the Keyblade Graveyard O.o
    well i'm guessing that this is before Sora there shouldn't be any drives cuz i think that Drive Forms were just created 4 Sora in KH2 idk i could be wrong

5. Radiowave ITSA PIIINCH

Focus is apparently something you can charge up to unleash a super attack (check the old khv news section for more info).
    So I'd imagine it would be more like a Limitbreak rather than a drive form. To be honest I think drives should stick with Sora. It'd be cool if Terra, Ven and Aqua had their own special powers.

6. Zeftnon - The Superior Hollow Bastion Committee

No, there won't be Drive Forms in BBS. Instead you go into similar but more epic forms; when you fill your Command Gauge, you are able to convert into one of three modes. In the demo, Terra could go into "Fireblazer" (where all your attacks are fire-based), "Rockbreaker" (where you perform Lexaeus-like attacks, "Thunderbolt" (where Terra can call down lightning), and "Fatal Mode" (where you can use very powerful melee attacks). Ven's special attacks include "Cyclone" (a fire attack like a tornado) and "Speed Rave" (a high-speed fire attack), as well as "Fireblazer" like Terra.

Here's "Rockbreaker" in action:

[​IMG]

Another new attack is the "Shootlock System", which is where the Focus Bar comes into play. By holding down R, you go enter a first-person view in which you have a few seconds to target foes by moving over them with the reticle after which, you shoot them with sparks of light. If you press circle, you launch into a rush attack that strikes each targeted enemy several times. The latter attack depletes the Focus Bar entirely, but it fills again fairly rapidly. Terra's attack is called "Photon Charge" and Ven's is "Star Burst".

[​IMG]

Here's what Nomura said about the gameplay of BBS:

7. TacoGrenade King's Apprentice

Yeah like zefnon and the others said there won't be drive froms but the focus stuff looks just as cool.

8. Scott Pilgrim Banned

That little blue diamond orbs have been confirmed as Focus Orbs like Drive, Magic, and Health orbs. The big blue guy is an Unbirth.

9. 007 Hollow Bastion Committee

Gummi Ships in bbs

do you think there will be gummi ships in bbs if it will be more like CoM

10. kingdofox9 Destiny Islands Resident

who knows probably 50 percent yes and 50 percent no but i think no

11. LoneWolf Hollow Bastion Committee

Well seeing as how Donald and Goofy had a Gummi ship... and they probably won't be in bbs, correct me if i'm wrong. I personally think no on this one. But how else would you get to different worlds, maybe a hall of doors, or a gummi ship? I realy hope they have Gummi ship thing though.

12. Scott Pilgrim Banned

A hall of doors sounds more likely, however it takes place 10 years before the first game so there might be more basic gummi ships.

13. Shift Chaser

Impossible,they're made of destroyed world barries,and the barries were only destroyed 1 year afterBBS.

14. SAMURIA GABY Moogle Assistant

Im new so my info my be ether wrong or right or thoughts

All of the info u people have given is interesting and thats y i joined seems that the bald guys assistant could be riku seeing that he has a similar suit to the one he had in kh 1 so i hope i could be included to ur conversation :d

15. Shift Chaser

100% no.
    Exactly 9 years ago,"Ansem" destryed the barries.
    That's why he had a gummy ship.
    Join in,the more people thinking the better.
    And Welcome to KHV.

16. What? 『 music is freedom 』

Really, I don't think there will be one. However, there may be another form of transportation across worlds. Of course, they will not use the Corridors of Darkness (though could this work for Terra?) so we will probably see something new.

Were Gummi Ships even created yet?

17. jojoj13 Hollow Bastion Committee

Maybe.

How do you think they got to Cinderella's castle?

18. Scott Pilgrim Banned

Keeping in mind that there are three storylines, they would need three ships. Also, Beast went to Hollow Bastion without a Gummi Ship, so that might be how they get around if there arn't any ships. Lastly, the save points could be transporters. They could zap you to different worlds.

19. Scott Pilgrim Banned

They are only possibilities, remember that. Nothing is set in stone yet. However, they do sound likely, right.

20. jojoj13 Hollow Bastion Committee

By the way, what is the plot again for BBS?