Birth by Sleep Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep Discussion

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Inasuma, Sep 20, 2007.

1. Shift Chaser

I just found out that his feelings for Belle alowed him to use the Dark Portal to go to Hollow Bastion after his World was destroyed,not Traverse Town like Sora.
    Seacrh for the Princesses of Heart,find MX and his apprentice,find out what the want,etc.

2. jojoj13 Hollow Bastion Committee

Is an unbirth from a another person?

If so, How do they get whole with the person again?

3. Scott Pilgrim Banned

I think these are the most basic keyblades without keychains or they are Keyblades made from the soul.

4. Sonic the Hedgehog The Blue dude is back!!

Ventus

I know something about Ven.First his full name is Ventus.I learned that from a website.Next that i'm hearing that Roxas has Ven's body because Sora didn't stay a heartless.Ven's spirit is in Castle Oblivion.Also in KH2 FM,Xemnas talks to Aquas armor.Roxas would have had another body if one was available.So Vens was around so they gave him that body.Makes perfect sense.

5. Finalmaster2 Twilight Town Denizen

I also noticed one day that:

Xehanort = anagram for no heart x

It's most likely that Xemnas/Xehanort is Terra. Just like you said, they do look similar. And I told this earlier in this topic that one of the sentences during KH II ending described that Xemnas would've been once a Keyblade-warrior/knight.

But as we have seen from similarity, Terra also reminds us of Zack in CC:FFVII. No worries though, I'm quite sure that designer just became lazy and copied his face to Terra/edited Xemnas' a bit. :D

6. Scott Pilgrim Banned

Ehhhh...check again on the Keyblade that Evil Spiderman has. It's a new one for sure. Plus, the new one has more design in it and most likely a different Ketychain.

7. Scott Pilgrim Banned

Sora=Roxas=Ven as well. Sora is linked to everyone and that makes things more interesting, to see who else has ties to each othen.

8. What? 『 music is freedom 』

Quite interesting. However, I do not see how Aqua would be connected to Riku. Please explain.

9. Finale Wannabe Nobody

hmmm, heres a small theory, right, if i am right, xehanort took on ansems name, heartless xehanort called himself ansem, and nobody xehanort called himself Xemnas, ansem with an x.
    but in the end they both took on there 'masters' name, what if the spider-dude did the same?
    he took on bald xehanorts name, that would explain future xehanort, and why he couldn't remember his past,
    and i heard that you can use reaction commands to take the helmet off but they did censor it.
    maybe because its a face of someone we already know. what do you think

10. Scott Pilgrim Banned

Riku and the apprentice have the same clothes in general and Xehanort and Baldy have the same clothes in general. There is either a link or Nomura is losing creativity. (Riku is not the apprentice.)

11. Finale Wannabe Nobody

dang, there goes my theory...umm, oh wait. maybe, you know ven said erase me, what if they did BUT his heart didnt get erased and went into the nearest person he could find.
    That could be sora, which would help understand why ven looks like roxas, kinda like what kairi's heart did.

12. Scott Pilgrim Banned

Impossible. In a clip, Terra watches Sora battle Riku with wooden swords.

13. Shift Chaser

What does this have to do with his theory?

14. Finale Wannabe Nobody

That is a point, what does it have to do with his theory, i mean my theory.

I think he's thinking that maybe Terra would of seen it go into sora. but it could of happened or will happen, or maybe that is the reason Terra is actually there.

15. Scott Pilgrim Banned

I mean it could'nt be Sora. He's too young, he wouldn't understand. How could he erase Ven anyway. I think he talking to the evil apprentice.

If you want, try to figure whose shadow it is. The persons shadow is cast on the sand.

16. Shift Chaser

It could be that when Tewrra was in Destiny Islands nothing happened yet,or he was just looking at the one who had Ven's Heart....
    Who knows,though i'm supporting this,i don't really think that would happen to Ven,not in that way.
    So that's whatyou're talking about,that shadow,it's Aqua or Terra since he mentioned it's his friend.
    And BTW,Sora still doesn't understand anything,and why would he need to understand that?
    He got that far and he still understand nothing,just that Kingdom Hearts is light,and that isn't confirmed yet,that's the Hearts of everybody,and i doubt no one had Darkness in their heart when they died.

17. Scott Pilgrim Banned

Plus Sora's too short to fit in that shadow.

18. Shift Chaser

You think Ven would ask Sora if he could erase him?
    Of course not,he asked Terra or Aqua,if not,another freind of his.
    Sora would be just a ramdom person that Ven would go to.

19. Scott Pilgrim Banned

I'm saying its impossible for the guy Ven asked to erase him to be Sora!

20. Shift Chaser

Nobody never said it was Sora.