Birth by Sleep Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep Discussion

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Inasuma, Sep 20, 2007.

1. RoxaSora2010 Nulla è reale. Tutto è lecito.

Well, depends. BBS is in the past, so maybe the Moogles didn't exist in that time line. But I think they will put them, also 'cause they can make you a Keyblade :3

2. Birth By Sleep 13 Traverse Town Homebody

they just have to put moogles in the game...there so cute and so tiny lol

3. What? 『 music is freedom 』

They may be if they were in KHII.

4. Arch Mana Knight

Moogles...I don't really care about Moogles in this game since I doubt we'll be able to change weapons. Maybe add enhancements...
    *remembers random Crisis Core/BBS theories* Eh. Terra has a gigantic chance of dying to protect Ven. Or something horrible. Just taking note of symbolism...

5. jojoj13 Hollow Bastion Committee

But.

It doesn't have a keychain.

So we don't know if it is really a keyblade.

Might be one, but a maybe a fake one.

6. Zeftnon - The Superior Hollow Bastion Committee

Not proven. If you look again, the way he summons his Keyblade doesn't really look anything like the one in KH2.

7. XienZo Traverse Town Homebody

He means how Roxas's keyblade was summoned with numbers circling around it while Terra's was with the shiny geometric pieces with the burst of light at the end.

8. Nuff' Said Banned

connection between terra and roxas

did anybody notice that when roxas summoned the kingdom key to fight a dusk for the first time that the way he summoned it was the same as terra when he summoned his keyblade.
    i think that ven and sora were fused by terra when he fused with either mx or ds, but he could only control the ds or mx side of him for so long. you are probably going to say that he didn't fuse with ds or mx but when xehanort lost his heart, that the terra side became a sort of spirit. thats why you were able to fight. he still had his heart because he got angry when he thought of mx.

i cant remember where i heard it but i heard that there were 4 crossroads and each apprentice took one.
    Ven = path to twilight
    aqua= path to light
    terra= path to ?
    ds or mx = path to darknesss
    but the place where ansem the wise , riku, and mickey met also had the crossroads. except the one path that was gone was probably terra's
    sunset horizons = outside of castle oblivion

9. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

wtf is your problem noob.This is the third time you've reposted this stupid,bad and crappy theory,No cares about!

10. What? 『 music is freedom 』

The geometric pieces may be the difference between the two. Is it even possible to use a Data Keyblade in the real world, when it is just Data?

11. What? 『 music is freedom 』

I do believe he found the flaws and pointed them out in an earlier thread.

12. Nuff' Said Banned

my theory

i now have realized that it was a data keyblade. but why does terra summon his keyblade the same way when he is carrying ven

sorry about that just figured out how to use a computer about 5 months ago im only 14

i realize a lot of people have realized this but we wont be able to travel by gummi ship because the gummi parts were made by parts of the worlds when the heartless destroyed them. we wont use darkness because in the 3rd trailer it shows aqua and ven struggling to believe that terra uses the darkness to get stronger. but when you fought terra in kh2 fm that one of his attacks sort of looked like a vehicles so i think they probably travel by those.
    if you dont believe about the gummi ships theory reread the 1st set of ansem reports

13. Noise For Love and Justice

propably thats terra's power...Data?

or its just a cool way to summon one
    >:3

14. What? 『 music is freedom 』

It doesn't have to be a data keyblade. It could simply relate to the fact that his keyblade does not have a keychain.

I'm three years younger than you and I have been using computers since seven years or so. Harhar.

Data in the world of Kingdom Hearts is not an "organic substance", like light and darkness. Like data in the real world, it could simply be man-made. The only time we have actually seen a data keyblade is in the Twilight Town simulation, and we all know that it was a simulation, not the real thing.

15. Ven1 Merlin's Housekeeper

16. Vex123 Traverse Town Homebody

Well, I just thought about it again, and it really is possible that modern Xehanort is actually Terra.
    Point A: When he was found the only name he remembered was Xehanort. Therefore, it is possible that Xehanort is not his real name, but actually the name of something his whole was into, i.e. hating MX (for instance as he is shown hating him in KHIIFM).
    Point B: He was found after people wielding keyblades fought great battles (KHIIFM the discussion with Xigbar). One of those battles obviously must be the one features in the secret ending. It is possible that Terra's entire form changed. His eyes changed color to yellow, so why isn't it possible that his hair changed color to white. (also note: Xemnas and Xehanort's(? correct me if I'm wrong) eyes' were both yellow) His entire memory could have been wiped out in the battle also, except . . . (refer to Point A).
    Point C: At TWTNW, when asked whether he remembered any feelings other than anger and hate, he replied that he didn't. This could be a leftover from his deep hatred towards MX as Terra.

and finally, Point D: Aqua's armor in the room of sleep! He could have possibly regained a faint amount of memories as Terra and remembered Aqua, calling her "old friend".

I know some of the theory in here is a little shady, and that this has a high of being shot down, but please think about it.

17. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

It isn't shady at all.These are all good points and i support this theory because it's something onto my own.Another thing to support you theory is that if you invert a pic of terra you'll find Xehanorts staring back at you.

18. Xaries Merlin's Housekeeper

Really? Which pic? I tried one and it didn't work.

19. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

Isn't out yet. I'm sure if it was we would all be waiting in line for it. I'm starting to wonder if the three really is even connected to Sora or Kairi. The only thing I see to connect are they are all Keyblade masters/apprentices. Oh well, maybe Aqua is Kairi or Sora's older sister. That would be fun.

20. KaiXIII Traverse Town Homebody

It 'll be conected somehow, altho Tetsuya said that the BBS characters wouldn't have connections with our 3 keybladers.