Birth by Sleep Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep Discussion

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Inasuma, Sep 20, 2007.

1. Spitfire I'm a little high, and a little drunk.

Then unless Sony plans to unveil a new PSP when BBS comes out with two then someone read wrong. And since they just came out with a new PSP i really doubt that is the case.

2. C This silence is mine

I agree with Tco that he agrees with Spitfire

You can't get more spammy then that :/

But anyway they won't make a new PSP any time soon

exept for that new one

3. OneWingedHeartless Gummi Ship Junkie

I've been meaning to get this off my mind soooo....

I think that because King Mickey has the star seeker is because Aqua is going to give the keyblade to king mickey! Maybe at the last part of the battle?

4. Eternal Session King's Apprentice

i think king mickey has star seeker bcoz he is on training
    and i think he got aqua keyblade bcoz he is belong to darkness
    i guess..

5. Anderson (☞゚∀゚)☞ You've lost the game.

I've always had in mind, in a gaming sense, that since Sora usually uses the Kingdom Key in most...er...'commericals', so to speak, that if Mickey were to use a Keyblade, he would use the next default one in line. In KH2, that was Starseeker...I think.

6. the muffin man Banned

Yeah,that's right.The starseeker is the second keychain that you get in the game,so that makes sense.

7. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

Thats a good theory but had you ever concidered how Yen sid could come in to all of this.As a great kingdomologist should know Yen cid was mickeys master.Yen cid could have given it to mickey during his training.Sora got his starseeker off him so, maybe mickey got his off his master.It all makes perfect sense.

8. OneWingedHeartless Gummi Ship Junkie

Crap! I meant aqua was gonna give the darksidekeyblade to king mickey but you have a good theory on the start seeker too

9. Luka Deafening silence

its star seeker not start seeker xD
    but yeah it could be true she gives him the keyblade

10. Joshua Algario Moogle Assistant

Hey is there any games coming out on xbox 360 and ps2.

11. Akino King's Apprentice

Sadly.

BBS is coming out on PSP.
    358/2 Days on DS.
    Coded is on the mobile phone.

Plus, SE has been loyal to Sony. So I highly doubt any KH games will come out other than the Play Station platforms aside from the nintendo handhelds.

12. Axel373 Merlin's Housekeeper

Hey, i bet someone already said this, but can someone explain to me why Ven looks exactly like roxas?

13. Luka Deafening silence

well there's lts of theorys nobody knows for reall ... except nomura of course xD
    well just look around this setion eventually you'll find something intteresting ^^

14. thesilverkeywielder Moogle Assistant

kindom hearts birth by sleep

I think this is going to be the best of them all even do I need to fix my broken psp

but im also looking foward to roxas story because its kind of interesting and sad at the same time

15. Eternal Session King's Apprentice

but.. was mickey find out the dark keyblade his own in the dark realm?

16. _Oathkeeper_ Merlin's Housekeeper

My Theory *Possible Spoilers*

*Note, this is before Kairi is on Destiny Islands*
    ~VEN~
    He looks just like you... A Nobody said that to Roxas in Kingdom Hearts II. Now, we automatically think he's talking about Sora, right? Well, what if he's talking about Ven? Ven looks just like Roxas. But why?

Ven lived on Destiny Islands with his little brother, and his brother's best friend.
    But, who is his brother? None other than Sora.
    Like Sora in Kingdom Hearts I, Ven had been having weird dreams, when he meets Terra. Terra informs him that he's needed to help save the worlds. Ven, as confused as ever, asks why. Terra then shows him how Ven is the current Keyblade Wielder. So, Ven tells Terra that he'll help. But before he does, he goes to see Sora and Riku one last time. When he tells them that he's leaving, Sora asks why. Ven shows the two the Keyblade. As curious as ever, Sora wants to hold it. When Ven lets him, that's when Sora becomes the next Keyblade Wielder. So, Terra takes Ven back to Sunset Horizon, so they can try to save the worlds.

~AQUA~
    The girl who resembles a Kairi with Blue hair. What does she have to do with all of this?

Her goal is to save her little sister, who is about Sora's age at the time. Why does she have to protect her? Her little sister is a Princess of Hearts. Yes, Kairi. But, why? We all know Kairi came from another world, right? Well, that will be covered later.

~TERRA~
    He resembles Xehanort from Kingdom Hearts II.
    While fighting Master Xehanort, Terra snaps. He wants to do anything to save the worlds--Even if it means losing the light inside him. Terra eventually kills Master Xehanort. But he's still outraged, so much, that he kidnap's Aqua's sister, so he can have control over Kingdom Hearts. This is where the king comes in.
    Either that, or Master Xehanort somehow gets control of him, like how Ansem did to Riku in Kingdom Hearts I.

~MICKEY~
    Mickey somehow knocks Terra out. Terra then gets Amnesia, and forgets who he is. Mickey sends him to Hallow Bastion, hoping that Ansem the Wise can help him.
    When Terra gets there, he has forgotten everything. All he remembers is the name 'Xehanort' so Terra believes that's his name.
    As for Kairi, Mickey tells Ven that she has to go to Destiny Islands to be with Sora.
    Ven is confused as to why she has to be with Sora. Mickey just tells him that Sora will be able to protect her. They then somehow erases Riku and Sora's memories of Ven, (like how they did with Kairi's memories of Sora)

After all of this, Aqua and Ven are out to find a way back to their families. Ven with Sora, and Aqua with Kairi. While they look, everything happens to Sora and them. Little do they all know, Sora is fighting Terra. Roxas, Sora's Nobody, resembles Ven, due to Sora remembering Ven in his heart. And then all of this meets up in Kingdom Hearts III, when their all reunited, and have to stop Terra for the last time, or something...

Okay, I'm aware this isn't too good, but please dont flame me :( I worked hard on it, and I'm aware that it doesn't make alot of sense, but when I put it in FanFic form, it'll looks better and make more sense. Thanks... =]

17. DjC Chaser

i thought when kh1 first came out that tidus was soras little brother because him and sora have the same hair style and almost the same face look but i highly doubt that ven was soras big bro that would be really stupid but i believe roxas use to be whole and he joined the organization to become whole and if he became whole he wouldnt be one with sora but will be ven again. and same with xemnas. if he could become whole he wouldnt be xehanort from soras timeline but from 10 years ago

18. Near-to-Tears Hollow Bastion Committee

Okay, people read Jimminy's Journal!
    Tidus, Selphie, Wakka, Cloud, Septhiroth, Yuna, Rikku, Paine, Yuffie, Cid, Aerith, Tifa and Leon (Squall) are ALL from Final Fantasy's and are doing cameo apperances some it is VERY unlikely anything will come from them.

I not trying to be rude, I'm just a little annoyed with everyone making theories around them.

19. White_Rook Looser than a wizard's sleeve.

You can't have spoilers, this is a theory and therefore nothing is even close to being real proof. Also why would Sora's Nobody look like his hypothetical older brother when it's his Nobody?

20. _Oathkeeper_ Merlin's Housekeeper

Okay, there is a theory to this as well.

When Ven was erased from everyone's memories, the memory of Ven still lived in Sora's heart.
    When Sora's nobody came to be, the memory of his brother took the form of his Nobody. Just like the Oathkeeper represents his memories of Kairi, and the Oblivion represents his memories of Riku.