Birth by Sleep Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep Discussion

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Inasuma, Sep 20, 2007.

1. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

I think this is very good but if Ven was Sora's brother then Sora would be 4 when Ven leaves. I see all the hard work you put in and it's amazing when it all adds up but it has it's flaws. Well done though ^^

2. Repliku Chaser

I am still not really with this theory that Sora and Ven are brothers or Aqua and Kairi are related. To me, Aqua looks more like a kid between Riku and Kairi, but I wouldn't go so far as to say they are related really in any way because I know it's not possible. Many people continue to say that Ven and Aqua are siblings or parents to Sora and Kairi but I don't see anything supporting it.

Ven = has a similar build to Sora but otherwise doesn't really look like him. Ven's long name means 'loner' but Ven is a name connected with 'air or wind' as is Sora's. Ven and Roxas look alike, so much in fact that their hair is exactly the same style, the voice will be the exact same, and his build is the same. There is no difference I can see at all with Ven and Roxas.

Really though, just because Sora and Ven have similar builds and their names connect doesn't mean much. Terra and Riku as Riku ages are going to have similar builds too. Riku is buff as was Terra, and both are tall but other than that and sharing an 'earth' name, they look nothing alike.

Aqua and Kairi also don't look that much alike. Aqua seems taller than Kairi and at 15, Kairi is near done growing. Aqua's hair also resembles more Riku's in a way. However, again, both tie in together having a 'water' name and being female. Aqua and Ven are also at least 10 years older than Sora and Kairi. Aqua seems to look older than Ven even. That's quite a span for regular parents to have kids really, unless there were siblings between that. It's not impossible but just is pretty irregular that two families on separate worlds would do this act to make a story convenient. Also, how many parents name their kids after the -same- elements? I think the names play a more important role into how the former 3 and the modern day 3 turn out rather than relation really.

If the story really was based on them all being related, I'd be disappointed in Nomura for doing something so A-typical and generic. It's such an overdone theme in so many stories etc that I would hope that Nomura isn't losing his storytelling ability. I'm not a 'fan' person that wants the story to be cheesy. That seems like such a sellout. Nomura usually writes a better story than saying 'here's the older siblings'. I can see more that Ven and Sora -might- be related but Aqua and Kairi, I don't see it really. I don't dismiss it entirely, but I sure hope it is not true. I do think other than the sibling deal, your other mentions of events happening may be probable. Of course, I may be entirely wrong and they may be related, but at this time I'm not seeing it.

Also to mention, Tidus is not Sora's brother. Selphie, Tidus and Wakka are playmates to Sora, Riku and Kairi. They were listed as friends to him in the journal I believe. Also, the FF characters, as someone pointed out, are fill in characters and not so critical to the storyline really.

3. Twilight-Angel Moogle Assistant

I may not think so... if he had gone to the dark realm without a Keyblade he would have been killed by the heartless. as I remember of KH 1 end, the dark realm has many heartless...

4. Whoa Its Jose Traverse Town Homebody

WHOA WHOA WAIT WAIT HOLY F***

I JUST GOT A THEORY.

Xehanort has an identity crisis/issue.

Ok, in KH1, we defeated who we thought was Ansem, but no. It was Xehanort's heartless. And in KH2 we realize that Xehanort adopted Ansem's name.
    Now, the real ansem said he found Xehanort completely devoid of his memories or who he even was.
    Also, we're aware that the old guy in the the Birth by Sleep trailer/scans is called Master Xehanort. right? But also he has an appretince, right?
    Judging from the look of his body, the apprentice seems really young, maybe 16 or 17. And in KH2 Xemnas was in his mid-20's.
    Now, we know that BBS took place ten years before KH1, right?

What my theroy is, is that Xemnas/Xehanort/Ansem is really...

MASTER XEHANORT'S APPRENTICE! DUN DUN DUNNNN!
    And after the events of BBS the only name he could remember was Xehanort, so he thought it was his own.

And, I'm done.

What do you people think?

5. stripy4 Traverse Town Homebody

Hmmm... I have a crazy theory. No-one has ever seen Sora's dad... Yeah its werid.

6. Alpha Sonix Why so asymmetrical?

I don't think Ven is Sora's dad, he looks 15-17 at most and it would be creepy if he had you know what with a older woman or someone the same age as him*Shivers*. We can at least say he's his brother or something like that.

7. Luka Deafening silence

yeah what AS said its really creepy only thought of it D:

8. BlueRhapsody13 Moogle Assistant

I really need to save up for a PSP >.< This game sounds kinda good. But, personally, I'd much rather have Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days.

9. Radiowave ITSA PIIINCH

interesting point, but to be honest i dont like the whole family ties thing...I mean because its been pointed out that their names have the same meaning, (btw Sora doesnt mean wind it means sky (just thought I had to correct repliku there)) it seems to me that Terra, Ven and Aqua are more on par or parallel to Sora, Kairi and Riku, not really tied to them in anyway besides the keyblades...well in that case aqua wouldn't be tied in with kairi at since she uses mickey's keyblade. I was also wondering if Nomura did this on purpose to make the TAV/SRK triangles seem farther apart but usually the game has been from sora's point of view or someone related to sora. Terra, to me, seems like the new Riku rather than the new sora because he uses the dark keyblade and seems to have that yellow eye effect that all evil people have had so far in kh (where his eyes turn gold in the trailer)

10. Laurence_Fox Chaser

The thing that seems the most likely is the Terra information. Ansem the Wise does say that Xehanort came to him without knowledge of who he was. Or something similar.

But I guess we will just have to wait and see what happens when the game comes out. You put a lot of thought into it and I won't knock you for that.

11. Zeftnon - The Superior Hollow Bastion Committee

About the theory, I also thought that Mickey was their master before, but then I remembered about the Star Seeker Keyblade; Yen Sid was Mickey's teacher, remember? And Nomura hinted that Mickey might not be a king yet, so he's definetely still being taught by Yen Sid. So, Mickey can't be Terra, Aqua, and Ven's master because he's a pupil himself.

12. Zeftnon - The Superior Hollow Bastion Committee

1.) Xemnas WAS talking about Sora. In KH1: Final Mix, you can fight Xemnas for the first time, and he says, "You look like him.". Then in KH2, he says, "I've been to see him.". He's talking about his recent meeting with Sora.

2.) The three were a team from the beginning.

3.) So, you're saying that an oversized mouse knocked out one of the most powerful Keyblade Wielders and put him into a coma for nearly 10 years?! XD

4.) It wouldn't take Aqua and Ven 10 years to find Sora and Kairi.

5.) Terra knew his own name when he fought Sora. He said that he hated Xehanort, so he knew he wasn't him.

13. Number13Roxas King's Apprentice

Good but I'm pretty sure that the armor is actually Aqua's Armor.

14. Kingdom-dwarfs Moogle Assistant

I'm really looking foward to it - i just hope we get the games in the uk i think we should lets face it both games made it to platinum

(memo to self buy DS n PSP on their release)

15. Whoa Its Jose Traverse Town Homebody

Crrrrrrrazy idea on Terra

i was looking at a video for it and there's some pictures that really stand out for terra. Although I really doubt it, does anyone else think Terra looks a lot a bit feminine?

16. Kairi9020 Traverse Town Homebody

In a house, in a country, on a world. Where else?
    ......No. He looks pretty masculine to me.

17. Whoa Its Jose Traverse Town Homebody

Well, it's all in his face.
    It was in one picture inparticular.
    I'm probably just pulling this idea out of nowhere, really though.

18. Zeftnon - The Superior Hollow Bastion Committee

Which picture are you talking about?

19. HOSPITAL STAT! i knock tits

Practically all the KH male characters look feminine.

20. EvilMan_89 Code Master

One theory that's PROBABLY true

i think the 3 chracters in this game is like choosing the Sword, Shield, or Staff in the first 2 games. i'm GUESSING that each character resemebles one of those but lacks in one area. i would guess that Terra would be Sword, Aqua would be Staff since she casted the most magic in the secret movie, and Ven would be Shield since the other 2 or taken up?