KINGDOM HEARTS Birth By Sleep: (TGS 2009) Fandub

Discussion in 'Project Casting' started by Mike, Nov 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mike Chaser

[​IMG]
    Image Source: Misty

Project Description
    : The [KHV] KINGDOM HEARTS Birth By Sleep fandub production continues. Two/three months ago, we casted you guys for the production in which we needed voice overs for Aqua, Ven, Maleficent, Jaq, Snow White, Master Xehanort and Terra. The first two promotional videos that we dubbed in English were released. The first one released in September and the second promotional video on October. The next video, will mark the new trailer that surfaced from the Tokyo Game Show event. This new trailer brings on many characters and will be the first huge video from CGNET productions that will contain so many characters for us to voice over. I've always said this, but let's push our limits as you guys need to take on impersonations and emotion in your character(s) that you want to voice in our third video.

Latest Work: Below is the two last videos that we dubbed for the production. Please view them if you haven't already. Suggestions would help, if you guys have any.

Our KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Days production received well over 21,000 views with five videos that were released. The KINGDOM HEARTS Birth By Sleep production has released three videos so far with over 8,000 views. The interest is there guys and I want to work with you guys to release some memorable videos in the community. The members that I casted before for Aqua, Ven, Maleficent, Jaq, Snow White, Master Xehanort and Terra will continue to voice them unless they give up their roles. We have a whole list of new characters that need voice overs.

With that said, Let's continue the production and beat the clock with Japan in the new title for KINGDOM HEARTS "Birth By Sleep." We are getting ready to show our comeback in this new production for the anticipated title. Not only do we have to cast for new characters, but we will need a lot of voice overs for the Disney characters. I've decided that we will join forces with VAA again and get some voice overs from there to voice act in this production as well. This time around, I'm not looking for understudies, so if you apply to this, please be available till January 2010. If you are interested in this production, please email me at cgnetproductions@aol.com.​

This thread will be updated with new information until the deadline.
    Fandub Group: http://www.kh-vids.net/group.php?groupid=666
    Project Deadline: November 15th will be the deadline for this video. ​

Recording Information:
    Recording format: Please send in MP3, WAV or WMA format.
    Saving Lines: You can send lines in Winzip, but I would prefer, if you send them in a attachment alone.
    Naming Lines: Please send your clips as followed. (Ex: username_charctername_line1.mp3)
    Contact Information: Please email me at cgnetproductions@aol.com. This email is the same for MSN.​

Characters: The characters below will be featured in the latest production. Use the link for the tone and emotion. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9by7gPexnCM

Eraqus: This was one of the new characters that came up during the Tokyo Game Show event. Eraqus appears to be a samurai with a keyblade. It was confirmed that Erqus is a master of Aqua, Ven and Terra. We haven't heard Eraqus' voice yet, so I'm looking for a voice that sounds like Shang (deeper) or the Emperor from Mulan.
    Line 1: "Now we will begin the Master Qualifications Exam."
    Line 2: "This is a test of the heart for those who have been chosen by the Keyblade."​

TinkerBell: TinkerBell is from the movie Peter Pan (Neverland). She appeared with having no voice in the movie and in the KINGDOM HEARTS series. Recently Disney has made a new movie based on TinkerBell, in which her voice is heard. If you audition as TinkerBell, please use her "movie" voice.
    Line 1: "I’m gonna kick you as hard as I can! ." (This line may be off)

Captain Hook: Captain Hook, who also appears in the movie Peter Pan (Neverland) makes his role into the new title for KINGDOM HEARTS. Captain Hook is a captain of a old wooden ship. Captain Hook appears to be looking for treasure, just like any other pirate. He's always been annoyed by Peter Pan, in which these two characters don't get along. Tinker Bell, who's also in the new title, seems to always get in the way of Captain Hook, where she always seems to be captured by him.
    Line 1: "Looks like we got a surprise with this extra shooting star."​

Doc: Doc, who is one of the seven dwarfs from the movie Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, which was released in 1937. When it comes to decisions, Doc seems to always be there, which could make him a good leader at any point.
    Line 1: "That man used a monster to attack Snow White."
    Line 2: "Snow White, she..."​

Queen: The queen who is an evil witch, is from the movie Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs that was released in 1937. The wicked witch who's fading is jealous of her young step daughter. Her mirror told the Queen that Snow White is "more fair than thee". The queen is so jealous, so she plans the death of Snow White with that red juicy apple. In Birth By Sleep, Ven appears to be giving the apple back to her, which appeared to have dropped on the floor.
    Line 1: "If you listen to my request, then you may ask the mirror the whereabouts of this Xehanort."​

Stitch: Stitch is from the movie "Lilo & Stich", which is a Disney movie that was released in 2002. The movie starts off in space, where Stitch was from. By the end of the movie, Stitch made it on planet Earth in a island known as Hawaii. Stitch was first known as experiment 626. In the new title, Stitch will be seen in space, along with Terra, Aqua and Ven.
    Line 1: "Friend... bonds..."​

Vanitas: Vanitas seems like someone who's hiding their identity. He's seen wearing a black helmet and a suit that's quite similar to Riku's Dark Mode from KINGDOM HEARTS and Chain of Memories. He appears to wield an un-named keyblade. This is a guy that fans are interested in. So, who is he? We haven't heard Vanitas' voice yet, so I'm looking for a voice that sounds like Riku.
    Line 1: "I mean it exactly as I said it."
    Line 2: "The “existence” known as Terra will soon disappear."​

Even (Vexen): Even was an assistant of Ansem the Wise and has always been interested in studying Xehanort's memories. Vexen first appeared in KINGDOM HEARTS Chain of Memories. Vexen was behind Riku's replica and was later killed by Axel for betrayal of the Organization.
    Line 1: "I think I might have some sort of connection to you in the future.... ​

Dilan (Xaldin): Xaldin was first seen in KINGDOM HEARTS II. He was the one who secretly begun attempts to manipulate the Beast's rage to create a powerful Nobodies. Xaldin was also the one who kidnapped Belle and played around with the Beast as he used the rose as a direct attack on the beast.
    Line 1: "What business do you have here!?" ​

Aeleus (Lexeaus): Aeleus is one of the Organization members who was first seen in KINGDOM HEARTS Chain of Memories. Lexaeus was originally one of Ansem the Wise's assistants.
    Line 1: "You cannot enter the castle."​

Fairy Godmother: The Fairy Godmother is from the movie Cinderella in 1950. The Fairy Godmother is the woman who helped Cinderella and turned her life around from her evil step-mother and step-sisters.
    Line 1: Bibbity bobbity boo ​

King Mickey: Mickey was one of the first characters that Disney created. Mickey has been seen since the early 1900's and from this day; Mickey still holds so many fans in love with this cartoon mouse. Mickey has always played a good part in the KINGDOM HEARTS series. There's a good possibility that we can find out more regarding the friendship of Ansem the Wise and King Mickey during the new title.
    Line 1: (Mike's Note) I need at least 30 seconds of yelling in fear. ​

Good luck everyone.
    Updating Information: Below is a list of auditions that I've received so far.

- lightofhope18 (VAA Member) Auditioned for Tinkerbell
    - Hollow Vanitas (KHV Member) Auditioned for Stitch, Vanitas & Eraqus - iwuzhere9 (KHV Member) Auditioned for Lexeaus
    - ReelJustine (Unknown) Auditioned for Tinkerbell & Queen
    - Geezernort's Apprentice (KHV Member) Auditioned for Stitch
    - Usako (VAA Member) Auditioned for Fairy Godmother & Queen
    - Refi-chan (VAA Member) Auditioned for Fairy Godmother, Queen & Tinkerbell
    - Out of the Infinity (VAA Member) Auditioned for Tinkerbell
    - Dark Cloud (KHV Member) Auditioned for Stitch, Xaldin, Eraqus & Aeleus
    -
    Greater_bloo (KHV Member) Auditioned for Stitch & Vanitas
    - KHearts35 (KHV Member) Auditioned for Stitch & Vanitas
    - Genshie (KHV Member) Auditioned for Captain Hook, King Mickey, Dilan & Aeleus
    - Zeftnon - The Superior (KHV Member) Auditioned for Eraqus, Even, & Aeleus
    - hlmactiii (KHV Member) Auditioned for Vantias, Eraqus & King Mickey
    - zexion696 (KHV Member) Auditioned for Vantias & Eraqus
    - TheVader74 (KHV Member) Auditioned for Vantias
    - Geokeeno (KHV Member) Auditioned for Stitch, Xaldin, Eraqus & Vantias
    - Ryusuke (VAA Mmeber) Auditioned for King Mickey, & Vantias
    - Kme92 (KHV Member) Auditioned for King Mickey, Vantias, Captain Hook, Stitch & Dilan

November 15th 2009: UPDATE
    The auditions for the new video that's a part of the KINGDOM HEARTS Birth By Sleep production has once again shown a lot of success, but was also proven to be one of the videos with less auditions that I've seen. It's quite surprising since there's a lot of characters to audition for, but in the end the team has been chosen. Once again, the auditions that I received were well done by members of VAA and KHV. It's always enjoyable for me to hear other work from other fans from the community. It's also really cool to see that members have an interest to work on something that was small, which became a bigger production thanks to the viewers. The deadline was set for today, November 15th, where I had to cast many members for the roles of new characters/Disney related.

The one thing I don't enjoy is choosing because it hurts me to pick a couple and leave others without the roles. I'm going to ask you guys to understand the best way possible that it doesn't mean your audition was bad. In most cases it may just mean that you didn't fit the role, but that doesn't mean that you can't voice in other productions. My advice is to keep following your dreams and you'll get there. I myself am still trying to get into things that I've always dreamed about being part of. Anyway, the cast that I chose is listed below. Congratulations to everyone who has obtained a role. For those of you that auditioned, don't ever give up. If you guys want answers to why or why not you got the role, feel free to email me at cgnetproductions@aol.com. I would love to help out in any possible way. Also if you do have a question about your audition, please attach your audition with it, because my email box is a bit chaotic at this point. Take care guys and look forward to the fandub premiering this week. Those of you that obtained a role, please confirm and start recording ASAP. I'm sending lines to you guys right now. Keep updated with your email.

Voice Over Cast:
    » Aqua: Kissy-Sensei
    » Captain Hook: Genshie
    » Doc:
    » Eraqus: Zeftnon - The Superior
    » Even (Vexen): Zeftnon - The Superior
    » GodMother: Usako
    » Jaq: Greater_bloo
    » King Mickey: Hlmactiii
    » Aeleus (Lexeaus): iwuzhere9
    » Maleficent: Refi-chan
    » Master Xehanort: The Hallstar
    » Queen: Refi-chan
    » Snow White: Roxiri
    » Stitch: Geezernort's Apprentice
    » Terra: JetFire62
    » Tinker Bell: Lightofhope18
    » Vanitas: Greater_bloo
    » Ven: Mike (CGNET)
    » Dilan (Xaldin): Geokeeno

» Translations: Olivia & Lissar
    » Videos Recorded: DChiuch
    » Video Editor: Mike (CGNET)
    » Sound Effects: Mike (CGNET) & ComicGambler666​

2. iwuzhere9 Destiny Islands Resident

I sent another Aeleus (Lexeaus) audition to your email account :D

3. Geezernorts_Apprentice Destiny Islands Resident

I've sent an email with a Stitch audition, did it last night but my router died soon after so I couldn't post here :/

4. Darkcloud Word of advice: Let the wookie win. He's Chuck N

I'll try and send an audition for Stitch and Eraqus, as soon as I can get back to my mike on Sunday.

EDIT: I just had a thought, on Eraqus. Would it be objectionable if I gave a voice that sounded similar to Aku from Samurai Jack?

5. Mike Chaser

Not sure what he sounds like...

6. iwuzhere9 Destiny Islands Resident

-while I am not Mike or even anyone important- Aku had a bit more of a sinister tone to his voice at all times, so while Aku might be a good guideline, trying to emulate his voice for Eraqus might not fit since Eraqus isn't a villain (or so the current trailers and screens lead us to believe that)

7. Hayabusa Venomous

Eraqus doesn't sound like Aku at all, and only a bit like Jack.

I might try Vanitas or Eraqus, but I don't expect anything good really.

8. Mike Chaser

The auditions for the new video that's a part of the KINGDOM HEARTS Birth By Sleep production has once again shown a lot of success, but was also proven to be one of the videos with less auditions that I've seen. It's quite surprising since there's a lot of characters to audition for, but in the end the team has been chosen. Once again, the auditions that I received were well done by members of VAA and KHV. It's always enjoyable for me to hear other work from other fans from the community. It's also really cool to see that members have an interest to work on something that was small, which became a bigger production thanks to the viewers. The deadline was set for today, November 15th, where I had to cast many members for the roles of new characters/Disney related.

The one thing I don't enjoy is choosing because it hurts me to pick a couple and leave others without the roles. I'm going to ask you guys to understand the best way possible that it doesn't mean your audition was bad. In most cases it may just mean that you didn't fit the role, but that doesn't mean that you can't voice in other productions. My advice is to keep following your dreams and you'll get there. I myself am still trying to get into things that I've always dreamed about being part of. Anyway, the cast that I chose is listed below. Congratulations to everyone who has obtained a role. For those of you that auditioned, don't ever give up. If you guys want answers to why or why not you got the role, feel free to email me at cgnetproductions@aol.com. I would love to help out in any possible way. Also if you do have a question about your audition, please attach your audition with it, because my email box is a bit chaotic at this point. Take care guys and look forward to the fandub premiering this week. Those of you that obtained a role, please confirm and start recording ASAP. I'm sending lines to you guys right now. Keep updated with your email.

Voice Over Cast:
    » Aqua: Kissy-Sensei
    » Captain Hook: Genshie
    » Doc:
    » Eraqus: Zeftnon - The Superior
    » Even (Vexen): Zeftnon - The Superior
    » GodMother: Usako
    » Jaq: Greater_bloo
    » King Mickey: Hlmactiii
    » Aeleus (Lexeaus): iwuzhere9
    » Maleficent: Refi-chan
    » Master Xehanort: The Hallstar