Kingdom Hearts: Birth of a New Journey (Working Title)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Heaxrt17, Dec 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sir Charles of Monocles The Fault in Our Stars

Great story. I started reading today. I only found 1 mistake in this chapter- The King shook his head. “No, she wasn’t Namine and less Kairi.â€

Just that.

I want more

2. Heaxrt17 Gummi Ship Junkie

Chapter 11: A New Report

Thanks for all the support. =D
    I finally finished with all my school projects and now I have time to continue writing. Here's a new chapter. Enjoy!

Chapter 11: A New Report

The enigmatic man completely lowered his hood. He had a pale face, dark brown hair, blue eyes, and a small scar at the right side of his forehead. He didn’t say a single word and just lowered his head. The girl was a bit surprised as she saw his face, but then she smiled. In spite of the big surprise, she felt better as she knew who he was.

“Terra, I knew it was you,†she said with a soft tone of voice.

“I…†He replied without raising the head.

“You have nothing to say,†she interrupted hastily. “I know… you should feel guilty because of what you did. Now I see everything clearer. You killed Aqua because of Master Xehanort. But now… why are you here? Why did you come here to find me?â€

Finally, Terra raised his head, but didn’t dare to look at the girl. “My master sent me to The World That Never Was to find you and....,†he said as he kept his gaze to the floor.

“What does he want from me?†Aqua’s nobody interrupted again.

“Well…â€

“Please tell me, and don’t lie me,†she supplicated. “I want the truth. I’m tired of being in a world full of lies.â€

Terra remained silent by a moment and after few seconds, he decided to speak. “He wants me to get rid of you because you can harm his plans,†he said.

She blinked. “What? Then, you will kill me like you did with Aqua, right?†Terra noticed that she had elevated her voice’s tone. “I bet that order is from Master Xehanort, isn’t? I see he is still dominating you.â€

Terra looked at her. “I’m not gonna do it,†he said as he tried to maintain the calm.

The member number fourteen was surprised by Terra’s unexpected answer and blinked again. “What? Are you going to disobey him? You can’t do it. He is way too powerful and can kill you in just two seconds.â€

“I know, but I don’t care,†said Terra. “I’m not going to be his puppet anymore. I’ll repair the mistakes I did in the past. I don’t want to do them again.â€

“Terra, you can’t change the past. We all want to do it, but we can’t. That’s how life is. You cannot bring Aqua back.â€

“Do you think I can’t do it?†he asked.

“No one can do it,†she answered.

“There is a way, but I don’t know if you would accept it.â€

“Tell me.â€

Terra took a deep breath and sighed. He took out an old enrolled paper from his cloak’s pocket and gave it to the girl.

Waiting no time, she took the yellow paper and uncoiled it. She began to read it in her mind. Her eyes moved quickly as she read each sentence of the paper.

“This is an Ansem Report,†she said as she read the title.

Terra nodded.†Yes, it is Ansem Report Y. Few people know about the existence of this report. It was hidden because it contains information that could change a lot of things drastically.â€

“Why do you have it?†she asked as she kept her eyes on the paper.

“I found it here,†he answered. “Read it and tell me what you think.â€

The hooded girl read the last sentences of the report and her eyes widened. She was shocked by something she had read on that paper. The girl turned her gaze to Terra, who was staring at her, waiting for her answer.

“Oh my… wow… just wow…,†she said with her eyes widened as two dishes.

“And… what do you think of it?†asked Terra.

“I never imagine such a thing. How could… Is t-that true?†she stammered.

Terra slowly nodded. “Yes, it is.â€

“Can you explain me this better?†she inquired. “I don’t know if I understood well.â€

“I think you understood very well,†said Terra. “Yes it is true. When a nobody disappears, its somebody automatically reborn. It’s something a little complex to explain, see?â€

“Are you pretty sure that Ansem wrote this report?†she asked.

“Well, it said “Ansem Report Yâ€. I suppose he did write it.â€

She gave back the paper to Terra and started staring at the floor. “So, the other way to return Aqua is… killing me… then I will disappear and return to Aqua.â€

“Well, something like that, but don’t use the word “killâ€. There’s another way to return you to Aqua’s body,†he said as he enrolled the paper again and put it inside his pocket.

“Is it necessary to return me to her?†she asked.

Terra nodded again. “Yeah, it is. In order for Aqua to become completely whole again… she needs you. You hold half of what she is.â€

“Oh, I see… so, what is the other way to return me to Aqua without killing?â€

“Converting you in data and then transferring that data to her body,†explained Terra.

“Okay let’s do it then!†she said.

“Are you sure you want to do it?†he asked.

She nodded. “Yes, I want to. I’ll do everything to return her back.â€

“Okay, then come with me,†Terra said as he walked to a new black door near him.

................................................................................................................................

“Just one heartless!†I can’t believe it!†Sora yelled as he took a glance at his surroundings. After many long and tiring hours, Sora and the group could finally defeat all the “heartlessâ€. There was just a little dark blue robot in front of the keyblade bearer, looking at him with its bright red eyes.

Sora took his keyblade firmly with two hands, pressing strongly his hands to the grip. He charged at the enemy and gave it the final blow with all his remaining forces. The robot slowly fell over the ground and released a white floating powder, which disappeared in just three seconds.

“Yes!†he yelled.

He turned around and a smile was drawn on his sweated face. “Good job everyone, especially you, Kairi. You’re getting better and better.â€

Selphie crossed her arms over her chest and raised an eyebrow. “You gotta be kidding, Sora. Kairi hit you, remember?â€

Sora looked at Selphie. “But at least, she defeated more heartless than you.â€

Selphie got angry by Sora’s comment and stared at him with her arms still crossed. “What? That was because your weapons are strong enough and have especial powers to defeat them. My rope doesn’t have any powers.â€

Riku shook his head. “Guys please, stop talking, we have to…â€

“Hello!†a voice of a girl was heard behind Riku.

Everyone turned around to see the unknown girl. She had long and curly blonde hair and her thin body dressed the same school uniform as Kairi and Selphie.

“Er… hi!†greeted Sora. “I am…â€

She interrupted Sora’s introduction. “Sora, I know.â€

Riku and Kairi looked at each other with a puzzled expression, and then looked again at the blonde-haired girl. “Why did she know his name?†they thought.

“H-how do you know my name?†asked Sora shocked.

“Everyone knows your name, who doesn’t?†she said cheerfully. “You are the keyblade’s chosen one, aren’t you?â€

While she was talking, the rest of the students murmured about the girl. Everyone at the school thought that she was crazy because they considered her “different†to the rest of the students. She was always alone in a corner, talking to herself. No one liked to talk to her, and less, to insult her because if someone did it, something strange occurred. One day, a boy shouted her psychopath, and two days later, he disappeared and no one knew more about him.

“Oh… and who are they?†she asked as she pointed toward Riku and Kairi.

“They are my friends, Riku and Kairi,†answered Sora.

“Nice to meet you,†she said with a radiant smile.

“And you are…,†said Riku.

“Oh! I forgot to introduce myself,†she said. My name is Emily. Well, we have to move on. The teachers need our help. I think there are dissouls inside the teachers’ room.â€

Sora blinked as he heard the word “dissoulsâ€. He heard something he had never hear in all his life as a keyblade wielder. “W-what did you just say?†he asked.

“What? Dissouls?â€

“Yeah, what is it?â€

“The robots you just defeated. Don’t tell me you didn’t know about them.â€

“No, I had never heard anything about them,†said Sora. “So, that’s a new enemy, like the heartless and the nobodies.â€

Emily nodded. “Yes, follow me, we have to pass that gate,†she said as she pointed to the big black gate that conduced to the classrooms and the teachers’ rooms.

Sora followed her and the same did Riku and Kairi. Wakka, Tidus and Selphie preferred to stay with the rest of the students.

A fat guy with black sunglasses (which hided his round eyes completely) and a dark green police’s uniform was in front of the fine and elegant gate. Sora came forward and said, “Can you let us pass? We need to save the teachers. They need us!â€

“Sorry, I can’t let you pass,†he answered. “It’s against the rules.â€

“What? But I’m the keyblade master!†yelled Sora. I can defeat all of those monsters.â€

Riku and Kairi thought that he sounded weird saying that and face-palmed themselves.

The guardsman gave a serious laughter “So, you’re the keyblade master, huh? Then, I’m the director of this school,†the guard said with a mocking smile.

“He is not kidding!†shouted Emily.

“Get out of my sight! Now!†the security guard cried angrily. “Don’t play to be heroes here. Go back to your homes. Classes are canceled!â€

Sora didn’t want to leave everything like it was. “But…â€

Kairi sighed. “Okay, let’s go home then, guys. This guardsman isn’t going to let us pass.â€

Everyone nodded and returned where the rest of the students were, waiting to hear what happened.

Tidus was the first one to run toward Sora and companion. “What happened?†he asked.

“Nothing, the security guard didn’t let us pass. We all have to go back to our homes. Classes were canceled,†Sora explained aloud, allowing the rest of the students to know what was going on.

...............................................................................................................................

“Oh your Majesty you’re gonna be really missed here,†sairith.

The King, Donald, and Goofy had their suitcases ready to go back to their home. They were saying goodbye to their kind and wonderful friends at Radiant Garden: Aerith, Leon, Yuffie, Merlin, Cid, and Scrooge McDuck.

“Don’t worry; I’ll come here to visit you guys again,†said Mickey, followed by a smile.

“Yeah it’s a promise!†added Donald.

“Please be careful, your majesty, and good luck with whatever you are gonna do. I’m sure you’ll be fine. If something happens, bad or good, please tell me, okay?†said Leon.

Mickey nodded as he took his suitcase from the floor. “Okay, no problem. After I talk with Sora, I’ll send you a letter explaining everything clearly.â€

...............................................................................................................................

3. Fearless A good and beautiful child

why didnt sora just show ****** the Guard his keyblade?

4. Heaxrt17 Gummi Ship Junkie

Sora should have made that, but he didn't think about it at that moment. He was so tired by everything that had happened there. (He just wanted to get out of that place as soon as posible, that's why he didn't insist too much.) ^_^

5. Korra my other car is a polar bear dog

This is the fourth or fifth time I have told you to not necrobump.
    You've gotten plenty of verbals, but now you're getting the consequence of not listening. :/

+\LOCKED/+

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.