Kingdom Hearts Blackholed

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Zeonark, Dec 20, 2008.

1. Zeonark Kingdom Keeper

That's Bleach for you. Blood gushes out and no one dies.

Dragons did. You don't expect Xion or Namine to bite someone......Do you? O_o

@Entity: Someone's in a bad mood 8D

D'awww thanks guys.

2. Zeonark Kingdom Keeper

Alright E, I'm serious. No more post like that or I'm getting a Mod >_>

I'm in a horrible mood guys. Enjoy.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 9: Dead hope

(Decisive Battle, When Reno gets smacked it be past the Calm part :P)
    In a Flower Garden

Reno was laying in a bed of flowers as the smell of blueberry pie came to his nose as he sniffed.
    "Hmmmm.....Pie.....DOH!"
    Reno was smacked severly in the face by Star Seeker waking up next to Axel on the ground. "What the hell man?" Reno asked angered as Axel quickly got up. He threw his Chakrams but Mickey simply blocked them back as they smashed Axel in the face. Reno flew at him but Mickey slashed him with both keyblades continously hitting him into the air and did Final Form's combo speeding around left to right. Spinning his Keyblades rapidly and ending with slamming him into the ground. "Yessh....Know how to hurt a guy." Reno commented helping Axel up. Axel spun his chakrams in his hands grinning. "This is gonna be fun." Axel stated as they both charged but Mickey dashed while spinning like an axe slashing both of them as they fell. Axel threw his Chakram and Reno slid to Mickey attempting to hit him as soon as the Chakram striked but of course it failed. Mickey slashed both weapons up and stabbed them into their owners as he hit both of them with his blades. Axel with Kingblade and Reno with Star Seeker. They both showed a "X_X" face falling to the ground. "Not.....Fair...." Axel said before pasting out. Reno got up, he removed his Rod from his gut with blood gushing out. Reno absorbed all the fire Axel used earlier into his rod. "Here it comes!" Reno called out becoming engulfed with Fire and Electricity slamming into the ground with massive cracking of the ground with both elements. Mickey blocked and counterattacked by stealing his rod and smashing it into his head. Reno got out his cell phone and dialed a number. "Yes, this is Reno. ......Help." Reno's phone was smashed by Mickey's foot before passing out shortly after.

(Battle Theme, Black Mages.)
    Namine got up with her ears still bleeding. She looked up like a frighten little girl with the keyblade in her hand as Fumi hissed to Kageutsuchi. Xion flew at Namine and slashed her repeatedly and used "Dragon Raid" From stocking a Fumi Card, a Dragon Scythe Card, and a Fatal Crest card. Xion ripped a bit of skin from Namine's face as blood dropped from it. She was crying from the pain and noticed. Her stomach began aching. "N-No....It's wearing off...." She thought. She struggled to move anymore as Xion stood there and flicked her in the head as she fell holding her stomach in horrible pain passing out. Kageutsuchi blasted multiple Fire balls at Fumi but the metal nullified it. Fumi took in a vase amount of energy and put it into a orb blasting Kageutsuchi as it shoke it off. Part of it's wings were falling off as it charged at Fumi but Fumi bit Kageutsuchi in the neck and slammed him into the ground as Xion watched. "Finsh it. Completely incinerate him." She commanded as Fumi blasted a huge Dark Fireball into Kageutsuchi's neck as fire erupted from the ground and a screaming Dragon roared in pain. Kageutsuchi returned into a card and flew into Namine's pocket. Mickey came with Reno and Axel throwing them next to her. "Where's Riku?" Xion asked as Fumi disappeared into a card into her pocket. "Well he-" Mickey had no clue, Riku was unsenseable at that point.

Riku had his blade up to Roxas as he looked up at Riku.
    (Roxas' Theme)
    Roxas sat there with Two Across behind Riku. "Remember? When we fought that day." Riku told him as he remembered the day he fought Riku and was captured. "What's wrong Sora? Are you done already? Pretty pathetic" Riku asked in the flashback blindfolded. "What are you talking about? You're the one who's losing!" Roxas covered his mouth "You really are his nobody. I guess I have to trust DiZ" Riku commented. "Why do you keep talking about him? I'm me!" Roxas summoned Oathkeeper into his hand already having Oblivion in his other as he charged at Riku jumping and slashing but Riku dodged. He quickly turned and hit him with Oathkeeper as Riku blocked but was pushed back. He dropped to the ground on his knee. "You can't beat me! No matter how much you try!" Roxas told him. Riku nodded "I guess so...Looks like I have to do it" , "Do what?" Riku stood up "The power sitting in my heart..." Riku removed his blindfold. "If I were someone else..." He roared as Roxas got prepared as he became "Ansem" as his name falsely went. He had a Guardian behind him as he stood afloat into the air. They both teleported in front of Roxas as he looked up surpised. The Guardian grabbed Roxas as he grunted in pain and eventually gave up dropping his keyblades as they disappeared. "The power of Darkness." Riku as Ansem spoke as the flashback ended with Roxas looking down. "...Now's different." , "What?" , "IT'S DIFFERENT!" Roxas grabbed Way To The Dawn slashing Riku back as he tripped over Two Across and fell into the ground.

(The Other Promise)
    Roxas grabbed Two Across and threw Way To The Dawn into the ground next to Riku similar to how Riku threw oblivion next to him in the past. Riku grabbed it and got up. "...It's different?" He asked as he laughed. "You're right. It is different. Who knows. One of us might die." He commented slashing him but Roxas dodged it. Riku slid around and hit him with Dark Firaga as Roxas flew back. "I'm not in your position you know." He added as Roxas didn't listen. "You....Can't beat me. No matter how much you try." Roxas quoted.
    (Music should be upbeat by now.)
    Roxas flew at him as Riku flipped into the air. They began clashing as if they were dancing. Riku seemed to have the upper hand as Roxas kept hitting his Keyblade. Riku kept hitting it back as Roxas stocked three cards and used "Sonic Blade" hitting the reaction commands as Riku quickly got back up and slashed Roxas. He replied by slashing him in the neck but it was faint. Blood dripped as Riku hit him again but then they both used "Ars Arcanum" clinging with each hit. Riku quickly started up in the end using Dark Aura slashing past him and smashing into the ground with beams of light. Roxas got up with blood coming his eye. He held it in pain as he glared at Riku with his other eye. "What's wrong Sora?" Riku asked him but Roxas slashed him in the leg. "Why are you talking about him....I'm me!" He quoted but louder slashing Riku in the face as blood was torn out of his cheek. He got up slowly. "You're too powerful this time....I guess I will need it" Riku spoke. He wasn't even speaking of Ansem at the moment either. "You're going to become his heartless?" , "No." Riku stood up glowing imensely floating into the air.

"Your Hopes are DOOMED to the DARKNESS!"

-To be Continued- - Appeared as Riku was glowing.

(Ending)

"KH2FM+ 101!" - Title
    "Hello. Mickey he-" - Mickey + Shot
    "Sorry about that. He thought he could steal my screen time." - Riku
    "Today we're learning of that destined battle me and Roxas had." - Riku plus Video clip
    "Now notice. Nomura thinks I'm too badass to summon Way To The Dawn here. I just use Roxas' Lame Oblivion." - Riku + Video grabbing Oblivion
    "HA! and a WING is more badass?" - Roxas
    "Heck yes! NOW MOVE OUTTA MAH SCREEN TIME!" - Riku + Yelling ;_;
    "Now where was I?.....GAH! ROXAS YOU MADE ME FORGET!" - Riku + Nuclear Weapon
    "No no no no no no no no no no!" - Roxas
    -Stop Music-
    -BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!-
    ".....Lover boy?" - Axel
    "Rest in Peace you ignorant idiot." - Ending

---------------------------------------------------------------

Next Chapter should thrill you guys.
    Cnc please.

3. Hell Kaiser Ryo Kingdom Keeper

....That's dark man, really dark. 6/10.

4. Konefeddi Destiny Islands Resident

I thought it waz good Zeos! (other than the Mickey beating Reno and Axel but nonetheless good)

5. lolermee Traverse Town Homebody

team Roxas: 0
    team Riku: 3
    Riku + Nuclear Weapon deadly combo

great job Zeonark

6. Zeonark Kingdom Keeper

I just noticed E is one post behind me in this topic xD

GAME ANNOUNCEMENT (Holy hell red? ._.)

I know all of you would LOVE to play as people other than Roxas, Sora, Riku, King Mickey, etc. The Organization is going to be playable already so....

Here are most of the playable characters down >_>

Roxas (Main)
    Axel
    Reno
    Namine
    The entire Organization
    Xion
    Riku
    King Mickey (Dual Wield included)
    Sephrina
    Kadaj
    Genesis (VERY HIGH CHANCE THIS WILL BE ONCE!)
    Sephiroth (VERY HIGH CHANCE THIS WILL BE ONCE!)
    Riku + Guardian
    Cloud
    Tifa
    Leon
    Yuffie
    Sora
    Kairi
    Donald
    Goofy
    Final Xemnas (This is pending, high chance no.)
    Final Marluxia (THIS IS HAPPENING >:P)
    Guardian

All playable characters so far.

Comments nao. Kthxbai. *Shot*
    xD

7. Zeonark Kingdom Keeper

OSHI-

IT'S BEEN TOO GOD DAMN LONG MY DEWDZ! D:

I've writen a incomplete 14th chapter. It should be completed later.
    Btw...It's safe to say This is....

Re:CoM all over again ಠ_ಠ
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 10: Dark Shadow
    The Surpassers of Castle Oblivion

(No Music)
    A Black like creature's arm shot out from the left side behind Riku as another to the right. Dark Particals of matter were gathering behind Riku more as a head popped out. It was a monster with completely black skin and white streaks of some sort with yellow eyes. "You summoned....Guardian." Roxas silently spoke in witness of it. Riku stood staring as Guardian was still being reborn but, It was bigger than usual. "I hope you're ready Sora." Riku called out as the screen blurred into rapid afterimages.

(Lord Of The Castle - For about every paragraph THIS is the music.)
    The Screen moved around a room of Darkness with a Dark Guardian standing with the image of a flower-like angel with a Pink Scythe in it's hand on it. Riku stood in front of it with the image of Marluxia on him, Riku stood in his original Battle stance from when he was younger. Roxas stood with the image of a young Sora wielding Kingdom Key on him as Riku reached his hands out. "Do you wish to scream?" Riku quoted as three balls of darkness moved around Roxas as Riku charged him. Guardian slid his fist to punch Roxas as Riku slashed him in a tornado like position. The Dark Orbs fired beams at Roxas hitting him more. Roxas blasted out streams of light destroying the orbs. Roxas slashed Riku as Guardian blocked it but Roxas slashed Guardian to his back as he slashed Riku. Riku replied by stocking three cards and unleashed a Dark Firaga. Roxas guarded as it hit Guardian stunning him. Riku slashed Roxas quickly twice as he let out a quick Strike Raid and kicked Roxas. Roxas tried to slash him back but Riku Card Broke Roxas' "2" with a "7" as he let out a giant gust blasting him back. He used dodge roll repeatedly to stop the gust but when it ended Riku was farther away. Roxas ran up stock "Stop, 2 Two Across, 6 Oblivion" as he stopped time and used "Lethal Flame" slashing Riku but he stood taking the pain. Riku stood in a somewhat pondering position as Guardian disappeared and reappeared in Roxas' face punching him and then slamming his face into the ground.

(^Above, Don't restart)
    Roxas reloaded his card and casted curaga but was card broken by a "0" Guardian striking him in the back. Riku quickly stocked three "9" cards and floated and Guardian grabbed and choked Roxas into the air. Guardian disappeared as Riku made a circle from Teleporting and hitting past him using his upgraded version of "Dark Aura" as Riku disappeared again and Guardian smashed Roxas into the ground as Riku stabbed him in the gut and unleashed streams of light from the ground hitting Roxas. He used Stun Impact on both before stocking "2" cards of Two Across, Oathkeeper, and Oblivion as he used "Ars Arcanum" but moving more freely hitting Riku and using each Reaction command smashing him into his back from Guardian being flung somewhere else as Riku flew onto the ground. He got up and used Dark Firaga once again but glew. "Your existance shall be judged!" Riku altered a quote as Guardian smashed into the ground releashing a shockwave hitting Roxas before Riku stocked three "4" cards sealing him in something similar to Doom. "Your existance is now in shackles!" He yelled as Roxas broke all of the cards and Riku stood there. "Lose everything!" He called out blasting a Dark tornado scattering his cards onto the ground. Roxas ran to pick them up as Guardian used a "8" card as Riku said. "Your existance shall be no more!" before Roxas card broke him with a "0" Oathkeeper.

(KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP. Nu Restarting. If Needed than play it where You get control of Sora again and begin fighting.)
    Roxas slashed Riku repeatedly in a aerial motion as he counterattacked with Guardian and upper slashed Roxas into the air and slashed him in a whirlwind and smashed him higher as Guardian got him. The Reaction command "Heavy Stroke" appeared as Roxas got it on time and grabbed Guardian by the neck and came down smashing him into Riku. They all landed as Riku ran reloading his cards and jumped. He used "Helm Split" with a shockwave and light appearing every strike and the last one sent out many more. Roxas used three potions and got his cards back. "Do you wish to-" Roxas card broke Riku with a "0" Two Across before he could finsh. He used "5" Oathkeeper, Oblivion, and Two Across using "Blitz" slashing him.

Once!

Twice!

FINSH!

Riku had a gleaming light from the center of him as his health was completely gone. "You're nothing.....H...How....D....id I lose?"

(Restart to where you get control.)
    Cutscene:

Their blades clashed letting out Silver beams and Black Beams as Guardian only followed. The Reaction Command "Complete" appeared as Roxas slid to his back as stabbed through Guardian stabbing Riku in the back. Riku quickly turned as Roxas hit him ripping more blood out as Riku stabbed him into the rib. Roxas dropped to his knee as Riku floated in the air as Guardian grabbed Roxas and lifted him up to Riku as he took Way To The Dawn out. "You lose." Riku said as he twirled but paused as the screen went White, Black, and Gray.

-To be finshed?-

(It's the time again. >D)

"KH:Re:CoM! 101!" - Title
    "Morning, I'm Marluxia and I'll be explaining an exclusive of Re:CoM." - Marluxia + Screen
    "WTF IS HE DOING?" - Random Words
    "Now in Re:CoM I have a Third form which you have to face, I'm more powerful, when you die you have to face my second form again." Marluxia + Picture of Final Form
    "You forgot to mention you spam Sleights like Michael Jackson." - Riku + Pointing finger
    ".....Who?" Marluxia + Broken Stick
    "Oh god...." - Riku + Sweatdrop.
    "GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" - Marluxia + Transforming
    "IT'S A BIRD!" - Roxas
    "IT'S A PLANE!" - Namine
    "NO! IT'S CAPTAIN FAWLCUN!" - Axel
    "....Momma?" - Riku
    "She's not coming Riku." - Ending

-------------------------------------------------------------

The ending was a lmao.

Now THIS is my most epic chapter. Cnc? <3

Also, As you've seen my sig, I might be working on a Tales Fanfic. But I don't have enough information to complete it. For now you get your sorry assed Kingdom Hearts. ಠ_ಠ Enjoy.

8. Zeonark Kingdom Keeper

-------------------------------------

FUCKDAMMIT.

I wanna get this over with.

HERE!

TAKE YOUR GOD DAMN FANFIC CHAPTER AND STFU AND GTFO! >:

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 11: Dead Silence
    The "Back Up" File

(Re:CoM - Face it!)
    Just as Riku was about to cut Roxas' head clean off a voice banged in Riku's head. "A-Again? I killed you a year ago! Leave me alone!" Riku screamed holding his head in pain. "Silence! Allow me to rule you once more! Return to Darkness!" A voice roared as Guardian disappeared and the area returned to normal as Riku and Roxas both fell from the sky and crashed into a platform down from the others. Reno and Axel quickly got up striking Xion and Mickey as they all fell down to the platform. Namine still laid passed out as they got down there. Reno sweep kicked and tripped the other two as he kicked Riku to another side. Axel picked up Roxas putting him on his shoulder as Reno jumped up and got Namine. "You win this round but I'm alerting the Turks! Just you wait!" Reno yelled out to them as they ran to Riku and got him as a Helicopter came and picked up Reno, Namine, Axel, and Roxas.

(End of ZE WARLD!)
    A Knocked out Roxas laid in the back seat of the Helicopter in his own dreams and nightmares. "Wait, I'm not dead. I didn't disappear." He spoke as his voice travelled in his mind echoing in pitch black darkness as he walked ahead into nothing. "Then again...I don't feel alive." He commented looking at his glove covered hands. "I dunno." He kept walking forward. "Do you wish to live?" Golden Words appeared in front of Roxas. "You must find out the sources of the Back up File. She is your enemy." The first set of words disappeared and the next appeared. "She is related to that of a man wielding a Masamune" , "A Masamune?" Roxas questioned but the words faded silver. "The one with the First Tsurugi is your ally." The words read. "Find him and join him to defeat them." They plainly read as the last message untill Roxas covered in blinding light and he found himself holding his head in pain. "Later from now you will meet two girls. Two which that are sisters." A Voice echoed in Roxas' head but he was screaming too loud to hear it as Roxas then finally fell in a deep sleep inside his mind. "That idiot has SOME history huh?" Reno commented as he was steering the Helicopter with Axel in the passager seat beside him. "Heh, That's a understatement." Axel replied. Reno dialed some numbers found on in the controls as a voice spoke. "Hey Cloud! Find anything new?"

"Not yet Reno, We're going now."

(At this note, I HAVE NOT seen every movie of Final Fantasy, I don't know much about it either so no bashing please! DX)
    (Dive into the heart)

In a broken down lab...

Everything in the lab was just about "Dead" Nothing left but ruins of a once great scienist's lab. No electricity ran from what was seen. Dust was scattered in every direction. It was surpising the place wasn't completely destoryed. The Ceiling was the only thing still in tact. Except for a beeping annoyance. "97.4%.....97.5%...." A computer silently said. A Golden spikey haired man walked into the room with a Long Black haired woman. "Yessh. From the sounds of it, it must be a wasteland in there." Reno's voice said from a radio. The two people were Cloud and Tifa, Two people who fought off a horrible project gone wrong long ago. "There's nothing here." Tifa commented as Cloud looked around himself. "That beeping....What is it?" He asked. The speed of the beeping moved even faster. "98.6%.....99.3%....Now awaking...

Project S Back Up File Number 1; Sephrina
    "

(Fragments of Sorrow)
    A Earthquake trigged as Cloud and Tifa started losing their balance as they heard glass break. "HEY! Cl....d.....Wh.....Hey!....an....ear...me?! Cl...oud!". Glass landed near Cloud's foot as he heard someone in the air. "Tifa!" Cloud called as he tackled Tifa down from a large Masamune as a woman appeared. "Brother..." She spoke. "I couldn't stop it. The Back up File woke up..." , "NEVER CALL ME THAT!" The woman twisted in a tornado slashing Cloud from Tifa revealing her appearance similar to Project S, Sephiroth. Cloud slid on the ground from his knee as blood tore out from it. "You massive fool. You killed older brother." She spoke. "Sephrina...Sephiroth's "Sister" if you will." Cloud spoke. He got up and Tifa got up.

Game Choice: Selecting Character! (Storyline will be NO different from who you choose)

Cloud or Tifa.
    Cloud chosen quote: "I heard you were good."
    Tifa chosen quote: "Can we win it?

"Stinkin' back up file!" - Cloud

-To be Continued-

(Ending show!)

"Original 101? WTF?" - Title
    "Alright. The Author Zeonark, Full name of OC character; Zeonark S. Naro; Wants to be a ******fag. He doesn't have anything funny to say. He's a forkin' moronic idiot who isn't funny...OHFU- HE'S WRITING THIS AND IT'S HILARIOUS!" - Riku
    ".....Bad Riku..." - Me
    "STFU. YOU MADE ME SAY IT." - Riku
    "On the internet?" - Me
    "YES!" - Riku
    "O RLY?" - Me
    "YA RLY." - Riku
    "NO WAI!" - Me
    "YA WAI!" - Riku
    "R U SHUR?" - Me
    "SHUR I'M SHUR" - Riku
    "...Next on the scirpt it says I die....WTF?" - Riku + Explosion
    "Poor Riku..." - Ending

Megaman X8 Hunter Base - Doubt
    "BONUS!" - BONUS TITLE!
    "Profile Sephrina!" - Title 2

True Name: Project S Backup File
    Name: Sephrina
    Appearance: Similar to Sephiroth; almost a "Replica" of clothing choice.
    Fan name: A Femaled Sephiroth
    Weapon: Masamune
    Moveset: Similar to Sephiroth only does full twisters of a Groundlike Omnislash
    Relitives:
    Kadaj: Little Brother
    Yazoo: Little Brother
    Loz: Little Brother
    Sephiroth: Older Brother - True Self
    Hojo: Father
    Luncreia: Mother - Unknown to her
    Possible Loves: Unknown
    Personality: Womanly cold features to everyone and everything; She respects her older brother Sephiroth. Gets incredibly angered when named "Backup File" or "False Sephiroth"
    History: She was a secondary sucession in Hojo's works. Planned to be the one to "Defeat" Sephiroth himself before the work was lost. Her own will through Sephiroth's mind engauged her year long process before she ever awoke. She watched through Sephiroth's eyes in her own sleep. She has a high chance of being classified as a "Nobody" but not even the author can think of a possible conclusion from it. She was just in a sense, born a second time so not much history is even recorded.
    How Idea Came To Be; Author Version: I thought of a female Sephiroth to add to the 3 projects to add more Final Fantasy Depth into the complete Storyline. I'm hoping she'll be a big sucess.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
    This chapter sucked.

Cnc on the actual thing.

9. Sumi suicidé

hey Z, I was wondering... could you copy all the chapters and paste them into one post for people who are just beggining to read this story?​

10. Zeonark Kingdom Keeper

That'd Probably be too big of a post, The Character limit might stop me from doing it to.

I could PM it to you.

11. Konefeddi Destiny Islands Resident

Is there actually a Sephrina? I never played VII

12. Zeonark Kingdom Keeper

Sephrina is a character I made.

I'll send it to you LR.

13. Konefeddi Destiny Islands Resident

ohkay gotcha, but what is a LR?

14. Zeonark Kingdom Keeper

xD Maybe I should stick with Sumi.

Anyway, I'm thinking of Different Weapon designs INCLUDING some for Riku. No more Ultima Weapon though, I'm making this challening and a little surprise of where it is now.

I've written up to 15 as stated, The movie will postpone chapters in this topic as well, You'll have to wait the number of Chapters I have to get ahead.

15. Zeonark Kingdom Keeper

You guys need to comment more xD

Alrighty, little Game update.

Almost every single character will have their voice actors from Kingdom Hearts 2, not a single voice from One. Yet I'm thinking of trying to get Johnny Yong Bosch, The voice of Lelouch(Code Geass), Ichigo(Bleach), Etc. As the voice actor of Roxas. Mainly because I like that voice and Jessie is probably busy xD Some of the Voices of the Members of CoM(Excluding Axel) will have Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix+ voices. They may have said no words but I'm getting them since they had better voices xP Especially Larxene.

The Graphics will be like Re:CoM a bit. So will the opening, rushing heart symbol will appear before a battle.

I talked with Onee-chan about it months ago and gameplay features will be optional of all of the styles. A new style which I'm getting permission for, Button Mashing Kingdom Hearts 2(xD), Horrible Camera Kingdom Hearts 1(Who didn't see that coming?), and The Card System of RE:CoM, NOT CoM.

Weapon changing, of course will be there, Two Across is a un-changeable keyblade equipped though, You WILL have acess to Dual Wielding at anytime too.

Thoughts, Comments, etc, are welcome on these things.

Chapter 12 will come soon, I need more comments though.

16. Zeonark Kingdom Keeper

Optional. You will never be forced to use it. A few bosses maybe, still pending. But you will never be forced a gameplay you don't like, but you have to still pick some kind of gameplay xD

17. Konefeddi Destiny Islands Resident

Like, um, what is this for? You are helping create a game or something? (Just being Klueless Kon)

18. Konefeddi Destiny Islands Resident

Oh, ohkay, I kinda knew that, just didnt know if I waz right or not ;) but tys anywayz

19. Repliku Chaser

Reopened at request of the author. ~.~

20. Zeonark Kingdom Keeper

Four. God. Damned. Months.

Zeonark, You phail. I'm dead serious. Get a life you whore, no wonder people think you suck. Now you're making a Kingdom Hearts game? You fucking noob, get a life you four year old.

Well. Excuse me Zeonark :/

Introduction of Genesis Gameplay. Might've fucked up his intro though. So Renegade if you're reading this, feel free to flame.

I'm serious.

Although...

This PROVES that sometimes you DO NOT wanna make a woman angry O_o

Especially with a Masamune.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 12: Twisted Masamune
    Enter the failed Project

(Yeah you know the drill.)
    (Also for all who happen to hate Sephiroth's first voice, You know how to make the voice actor himself feel horrible. The most epic boss and you make him feel bad. I for one LOVED his KH1 voice as much as his KH2 voice....[/End Rant] - This isn't pointed at Onee-chan)
    (One Winged Angel KH1. NOT KH2, I REPEAT. NOT KH2)
    "Defeat The Backup Project S with Omnislash/Final Heaven!" - Battle Information
    Cloud and Tifa took their battle stances as Sephrina stood holding the back of the Masamune forward pointing to them. Cloud quickly ran to the side as Tifa quickly attacked with a punch knocking Sephrina back slightly as she spun like a revolving twister slashing Tifa. Cloud disappeared and smashed into the ground making a shockwave knocking Sephrina back. Sephrina used a Triple "0" sleight with Red Masamune cards slashing Cloud with static. His "Shockwave" sleight was unuseable for the remainder of the battle as she slashed Cloud flying to each side of him with each slash. Tifa spun like a top hitting Sephrina. She took it slightly once again before Cloud "Cross slashed" Her in the back from teleporting. Sephrina opened up in a twister of a whirlwind blasting them both back. "Sin Harvest." She commanded with Dark orbs appearing blocking Tifa out as she got it from them exploding with every hit. Cloud was slashed in the arm with blood swinging into the dark area with a "Splat" heard in the mist with multiple rapid slashes. Cloud dashed and thrusted his sword forward hitting Sephrina but she brushed it off slashing past him before Tifa punched her repeatedly. She then kicked her into the wall but Sephrina flew out before Cloud slashed her down. She flipped back and landed on top of a table.

(Keep at it. KH1 if you want, I used KH2 here.)
    "What's the matter? So me that strength you used to defeat my brother in Edge that year ago!" Sephrina declared as Cloud remembered his Omnislash defeating Sephiroth and releasing Kadaj to the ground. Cloud growled in anger as he charged at her with their swords clashing as Tifa kicked Sephrina as she slid to the ground without brushing it off. "We're doing some damage." Cloud stated as they both charged but were blasting by a Plusing Shockwave. "You fools shall kneel!" She roared glowing with a Dark Aura moving even faster than before twisting to slash both of them but Cloud glowed with Lightning as Tifa kicked her away. Cloud charged at Sephrina but she used a sleight which he didn't expect. "Demonic Ars Arcanum" was the sleight as she flipped and struck Cloud with several slashes with Black Reaction commands appearing as she hit it twice and she laughed demonicly slashing Cloud through the ceiling as he screamed in pain.

(Do NOT know the name DX)
    (Side Note: In the Game, You will play as the character you didn't choose at this point. You'll need to knock down ONE FULL bar to switch back. You control back in a few minutes.)
    Tifa jumped up when Sephrina jumped up.
    "Stall while Cloud recovers!" - Battle Information
    Tifa ran up before Sephrina attacked Cloud to punch her three times and spin kick her but Sephrina slashed her leg with the Masamune to stall as she ran towards Cloud. Tifa kicked up a rock with her bleeding leg and punched it at Sephrina as she flew into the wall. Tifa ran near Cloud and used Curaga to help him heal faster as she propped her fist back as Sephrina charged. "Final Heaven!" She screamed blasting Sephrina back with orbs of light as Sephrina was stunned "Curse you..." She said as Cloud was fully Recovered. He slashed her four times and then into the air as Cloud jumped up and whirled his sword breaking it apart as he slashed through her five times and just before the final blow was dealt a Red Rapier slashed Cloud forcefully in the rib.

(At this point you get control of our New Comer.)
    (The Fight For My Friends)
    Cloud landed on the ground with his eyes in shock witinessing a black wing sprout.
    "My friend, the fates are cruel
    There are no dreams, no honor remains
    The arrow has left the bow of the goddess
    " The man spoke. "Loveless, Act IV part I." He finished. "G-G-G-G-G-Gen.....Gen....Genesis..." Cloud said his name as he closed the book. "Good to see you. Cloud." Genesis' Voice combind with that of Sephiroth. Tifa quickly healed Cloud as he got up. "Sephiro- Sephrina. Get back." Genesis spoke as she had no choice but to follow jumping back.
    "Defeat Cloud and Tifa!" - Battle Information
    Genesis dashed to slash Tifa into the air as he pointed his blade slashing her multiple times and then slashed Cloud before he could get a shot. Genesis blasted Fire from his hand at Cloud blasting him in the face as he slashed Tifa stocking three cards from her charging at him. "Mega Flare" was the sleight as meteors crashed down on Tifa and the Reaction Command "Flowing Meteor" appeared and Genesis smashed it on time. He pulled Cloud next to Tifa as he pushed Tifa into the wall and Cloud got hit by Mega Flare and Genesis used "Lethal Flame" Teleporting and hitting Tifa rapidly as he crashed a huge flame wave afterwards. Before Genesis got the last blow a Chakram struck the Rapier away as Axel appeared but got slashed by Sephrina. "Now Reno!" He called as a Ladder came down and Cloud and Tifa escaped with Axel as they left.

"Corwards." Genesis spoke as they both watched them escape.

(No music - End of the world can be used.)
    "He waking up soon?"
    "Nooooope. He'll wake up though."
    "What makes you say that?"
    "Not even Loverboy will go down that easy."

-To Be Continued-

(Ending Music)

"[Insert Random Title]" - Title
    "Kiss my curvy butt GOOOOOOOOOODBYE!" - Riku
    "....DO A BARREL ROLL." - Axel
    "YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAWWWWWWW!" - Random idiot + Falls off Cliff and dies.
    "Yeah, I was too lazy to come up with something, Sorry everyone! ^^" - Me

-------------------------------------------------------------

Fail. The End.
    I DON'T EVEN HAVE A ENDING SHOW
    T_T

Cnc? <3

I'm at chapter 15. You guys better get your asses commenting. Five different people commenting required for a update.

Oh yeah, Thanks Repliku.