Re:Coded Kingdom Hearts: Coded

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Inasuma, Sep 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FoxyGrimReapess Merlin's Housekeeper

Going with the first post on this, I'm not 100% sure myself. I mean, yeah that's great. Release a game that mostly requires you to mash the hell out of the attack button, but how do you expect to move threw the field? How do you fight? Or even cast magic? Unless they are releasing it to something like the Sidekick only, then that's the only way I can see it becoming mobile. Or if they have it as a chip, and a spare controller that... I don't know, plugs into the hands free slot or something. That's really small though. Maybe make it sort of hand held. However, you won't really get calls that would kill you off anyways because your phone service won't be really active.

Personally, I wanna try and SEE how they made it. I like that they limited the charater list with how few buttons there are on a cell phone. That would make things easier. And, no Donald or Goofy to hold back Sora.

2. Megakingdom Merlin's Housekeeper

Who knows. It might Surprise you. It'll be cool though. But what phone service is it on? I wonder..........
    Also someone said they saw the trailer. Where?

I have some pics of coded
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Terra26 Destiny Islands Resident

i guess there is some rumor going around that coded will be on the cell phone in japan but in the US its going to be on the DS i personally dont think it will but its what i heard from a few places

4. loopydude3 Moogle Assistant

I think its a bad idea all around to be honest.

I agree. Why are sora and cloud wearing his odd KH1 costume hitting namine? And about the game i think its a really sh*t idea to be honest. I dont see how it could work. Now it just seems like they are trying to make money off the franchise which saddens me

5. O R A N G E C is the heavenly option

between an erupting earth and an exploding sky
    They wouldn't make the franchise if money wasn't invlolved. That's always their back motive when making decisions such as if they're going to release it in the US or not: it all comes down to if they would make money there. It really, for me, depends on what the battle system, plot, and in-game goals are, becuase as long as 2 out of those three things are good, I'm okay. The last KH cell phone game sucked, but that one was made by Disney. Hopefully the one created by Square willl be a bit better.

6. Princess Celestia Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

Wouldnt it be hilarious if this game ends up being the greatest KH game off all time... featuring th most intricate story, the best fight system, ect.

And we all eat crow until we start passing feathers.

I doubt it, but it is a possibility.

And yeah, Orange is right... all Square and Disney want to do with the franchise is make money. Nothing wrong with that.

And if they start making lame games, they will start making less money.

7. sora roxas60 Destiny Islands Resident

This does sound weird... I hope U.S. phones can handle it... It would be a major bummer if it only went to Japan... I mean, how do you import a downloadable game and then hack a cell phone to even play it ??? I'm feeling very nervous about this endeavour...

8. O R A N G E C is the heavenly option

Cell Phones are hackable. Anything is hackable if you work hard enough.

But for our sake, I hope it comes to phones in the US. We've missed out on lots of cool Kingdom Hearts stuff already, especially FM+, and I would be disappointed if we missed another game.

Let's just hope it does. It doesn't seem like the most fun game in the world but it definitely seems worth trying out.

9. Nate_River Hollow Bastion Committee

well square hasnt let us down yet so i really dont expect them too now... i wonder of touch screen hong kong phones could play it... if so... id have to get it off someone...

10. Radiowave ITSA PIIINCH

ive always thought it was a bad idea...once i saw the word "cellphone" i was like..."oh man another crappy game..." it might be good...but i'd never buy it...gamespot for me, lol.

11. O R A N G E C is the heavenly option

I have no clue what you're talking about at all, and that's pretty much off topic.

Why do you think cell phone games are a bad idea? Another crappy game; what game was crappy before? And what does gamestop have to do with anything?

On topicness ftw.

I don't know if I'd get the game. I have a pretty crappy cell phone so it probably wouldn't be capable of playing it, but if I did have the right kind of phone, I'd be interested in getting it. What makes it the most interesting to me is that it occurs after KH2. I don't know if anything largely significant is going to happen, but I definitely would like to see how it goes and I'll be looking for updates and translations and stuff when it comes out. I'm still a bit confused about what's going to happen.

12. Hero Form Hollow Bastion Committee

When does it take place? Like, before what game and after what game?

13. Roxazthelight Hollow Bastion Committee

it was hard if i controlling sora with Cell phone i think :nono:

14. Roxas2605 Traverse Town Homebody

Do you think it will come out on symbian 3rd edition?

15. Roxas677 Banned

Bad Game

i think this game will be dumb. its just digital sora in the digital world. i dont think itll be as good as the other KH games.

16. Arch Mana Knight

I think that it is weird that Deep Jungle will be back...so many legal issues...still I guess that it would be cool to see (if it comes out to the U.S. and Europe and if I get a phone that can play it). The graphics look so good even better than 358/2 days. The story still confuses me a bit. Too bad it is the only game set after KH2...

17. Knightshade Hollow Bastion Committee

Well...they haven't released like anything about the story..which probably means they have a lot pplanned and they don't want to spoil it or...theres nothing much to say since they might not be that far yet

18. RoxaSora2010 Nulla è reale. Tutto è lecito.

It's a game for the mobile phone right??

19. 00Roxas00 剛情のロクサス

Yeah.....:)

20. RoxaSora2010 Nulla è reale. Tutto è lecito.

And it's based between KH1 and KH2 right again??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.