Kingdom Hearts Comes to Earth

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Mexony, Oct 22, 2007.

1. Mexony Hollow Bastion Committee

Sure, I'll do that. Sorry if I kept going with Xemnas, I guess I was carried away by typing, hehe. My apologizies.

2. len Gummi Ship Junkie

you seemed to have dissolved in this chapter O_o mexony

did you die or something??

i'm sneaky :sneaky:

3. Mexony Hollow Bastion Committee

Yeah I noticed. I did dissolve, it's because I didn't really want myself in the chapter, because I was kinda bored for myself.

Anyways, this Friday will be a new chapter. The story shall end before June 17 (before Rexmildd's birthday)

4. len Gummi Ship Junkie

why would you bored i mean your the main character the author of this fic

you can't just kill your self you know

and now poor ginji will take the blame

oh say happy birthday to rexmilld for me on her birthday k ^_^

still three more chapters to go yay

5. Mexony Hollow Bastion Committee

This week is going rough for me between Rexmildd and my other sister. I don't really feel like anything but-todays Friday! Today is where I type a new chapter. After researching alot, it could be a possible chance that this story won't end before the 17th. Well anyways, lets scroll down and read:D Today is group 3's turn so yeap:D

Kingdom Hearts Comes to Earth.
    Chapter 42: Crack

Austin quickly attacked Han in the face, leaving a bruise on his left cheek. Han studdered and looked around, he sighed and pulled out a knife.

" Your too dangerous Austin. So why don't you just go home?!" he yelled.
    Slashing the knife towards his throat, Austin dodged and gave a quick attack back to his ankle. Han yelled out in pain and huffed, bringing in the air in his nostrils. The surrounding became to look darker. Nothing right was going on. Austin quickly did a flip and slashed his weapon on the back of Han's head, it made a cling sound and came back into Austin. Han quickly turned around and scratched Austin's shirt. It seemed to be tearing apart.

"Damnit." Austin covered the skin from the top and charged back, attacking him in the back.
    It seemd that Austin was winning and seeing Han... well, he was losing ofcourse. Han opened up a portal and quickly ran into it, leaving Austin stranded alone

"Get out here, chicken!" he cursed. Drawing his weapon to the concrete in total contact he felt a quick wind blow into his eyes. Through his eyes, it was dark, nothing but yellow eyes sticking out. He felt a pain rise into his jaw, the sound of feeling like a dusk. The zipper. Re-opening his eyes he saw the whole place as a stadium.

"W-hat?" Austin examined all over, nothing but dust flowing slowly. "Where am I?"
    ***********************************************************************************

Ampex slashed Xemnas, against. Xemnas let go and released himself, pulling himself back into the darkness. Now Ampex accomplished his fighting, he was finished. It was all over. Ampex looked around and saw the woods creeping up, coming closer. The trees looked as if they were about to fall. Looking around, Ampex slowly stood up and covered his injuries with his hands. Hugging his arms.

" I need to find-ah!" Ampex fell to the ground from a quick attack. He turned around and saw some person. The person wore a cloak, his face was shrouded by the hood, he had the same weapon as Ampex.

"Who're you?" Ampex alerted himself. The person laughed and lifted off the hood. His face was black as the heartless, his eyes were yellow. It felt like Roxas in Twilight Town, where he had to fight his shadow. Slowly Ampex stood up once more and took out his weapon slowly, trying not to injure himself.

"I'm...your shadow!" he said, running towards Ampex, ready to hit him anytime. Ampex dodge rolled, and attacked his shadow against the three trees from behind him. The shadow, squinted and threw his weapon to Ampex, Ampex dodged and weakly walked behind a tree. He slid down the tree's sap and breathed in heavily. He was saving his energy from the injuries. The shadow doesn't know where Ampex is. But still the shadow is looking for him. Ampex, looked at his fingers, they were bleeding. But why were they bleeding? Did Ampex step on something soft/hard and started breaking down? No, it couldn't be, he hadn't felt a sting, but now the pain came.

A huge rash of leaves came, slashing the all the trees. Now, Ampex was visible to see. He gasped and slowly stood up beginning to teleport behind him. Ampex opened up and saw his shadow right infront of him. "Your finished." he slashed. Ampex fell to the ground, his eyes were closing. Was he ending right away? Could this be it, shouldn't there be more? No...Ampex thought.

As Corina and Zoe walked. It was dead empty, nothing surrounding they're land, just nothing. Corina came to a stop and flipped open her lighter. She held her cigarre next to it and it lit. She slowly let out a puff of gray smoke in the air. Zoe let out a violent cough, and then covered her nose from the stench.

" Will you please stop smoking?" Zoe asked, almost falling to the ground. Corina glared and took the cigarre out, stomping all over that one litter. Zoe clinched her fist together in a ball, behind Corina's back. Corina turned around "Tsk-tsk."

Zoe stopped and then solemnly changed her mood. Her mood was now pale. She pulled out the photo of Bianca. Sister...where are you, Zoe thought. She then inhaled, trying to stop her tears from falling. Life was like a river flowing across. Corina then turned around and waved, her body was digitaly fading. Soon her eyes came and the digital micro took her. Zoe fell to her knees and let one slip of tear out. She tighted her teeth together, closing her eyes. Her whole body was shaking. Something wasn't right.

"You!" she yelled. " You said you were going to help me!" Zoe cried. She looked up and sat up, as a child. She curled into a ball and took out her gun. Poting it to the littered cigarette. She pulled the trigger and let outa fire from the bullet. The cigarette flew and landed on the soft grass. Zoe looked up and then saw...Bianca? No it couldn't be, Bianca was some place else, but it made no sense to Zoe. She slowly stood up and began to laugh out loud with a grin. It felt like, she finnaly found Bianca, right away also. Bianca smiled and then frowned in alert. She strucked her hand out and yelled out, Zoe couldn't hear she was jogging over to her sister Bianca.

"It's an illusion!" Bianca yelled. Zoe stopped, but until that she fell into a deep hole.
    *************************************************************************************

Fried looked up to the polluted sky. " Training's over." he stated. Jorrell widened his eyes and scoffed. " It can't be!" he began to argue.

Fried pulled up his belt and brought it to his face. " Times, up. My friend, your fried for sure. In that skill, you can't even kill a huge heartless nor' a dusk." Fried insulted. Jorrell glared and looked at Fried, as if he was maniac. He slashed his fist against the pole. Was that it!? Why was Fried leaving and walking off. Jorrell sighed and turned around, but as he turned around. A spikey belt pulled him over. Jorrell fell, his hands were tied to the spikey belt, bits of blood was dripping out.

Fried began to pull the belt in desperation. Jorrell struggled to get out, but couldn't. The spikey belt was very painful. Fried opened the passenger car seat, and threw Jorrell in. Fried shut the door tight, with auto lock. Slowly walking around the car, he looked at Jorrell and gave a wide smile. Jorrell, couldn't help but whine in pain. Fried answered the driver's seat door and pulled himself in. He started the engine and hollered on the steering wheel. He slamed his feet against the pedal and the car went with a loud screech.

As the car began moving, Jorrell looked around. " Jorrell, we're going to crash into that wall, and we're dead." he laughed. Jorrell gasped and tried to get out the spikey belt. The limit of the car rised higher and higer. The speed was faster, you couldn't see a tree breeze. The car came closer to the wall.

"NO!" Jorrell pleaded. Fried laughed and looked to Jorrell. " Your going to help the others with your power." he said.

The car crashed right into the wall. Although there was no pain, Jorrell looked around and saw the whole place white. What was it?"
    ***********************************************************************************

Jessica opened her eyes and saw a stadium. Just one blink, and already she was somewhere else. The stadium was big and empty. She held her her hands tight and began walking. All over the place was dusty. There were bleechers in the background. In the air was black smoke. The smoke reminded her of the Twin Towers. As she walked slowly, she felt a cold breeze rising upon her back.

There was voices yelled but nothing. Jessica swiveled over and fell. It seemed that Jessica tripped over a root. Jessica examined it, it was no ordinary root. It was part of a heartless. She gazed around.

" It can't be hell nor' heaven. This could be what's left of the Earth." Jessica mumbled under her breath. Walking over there was nothing but the same thing. This was all weird. She began to run, until heartless splattered her around. She was surrounded by a bunch of blue heartless, these heartless' looked perfectly cute and nice but they were awfully strong. Jessica punched one and then used her weapon against it, attacking the heartless' in a big wave. After that, a wave of water came rising from the ground, blowing her in the air. This was very weird now.

Jessica blinked and found herself soaken wet.
    "What the heck?" she asked herself. Looking at her hair, it was all moist. But then quickly it dried up and became normal. Although pieces of her hands was beginiing to light up with brightness.

She looked up and looked to the black sky. " More are coming."

Dr.Nywn came to a sudden stop and fell to the ground. He clentched on his chest. It seemed that the blood became to effect the heart of his. He stumbled and twitched. Dr.Nywn coughed violently and coughed again. Blood was sworming around his legs. Was he going to die? No. Dr.Nywn held onto himself and slowly closed his eyes.

"My work..it can't be gone. After researching Kingdom Hearts is dangerous. It may seem to be a game to us in fantasy. But when your experiencing it, looking it with your own eyes. Witnessing everything- it's false! It's dangerous! Kingdom Hearts is a game here..we were fooled. To think everyone was going to save the world..pathetic." Dr.Nywn said inahaling.

Looking around it became to change. The ground was changing into dust. The blue white clouded sky was turning polluted black. Dr.Nywn gasped and then saw Ansem. He was standing over with a potion. It was all an illusion. Nothing can be that real!?"
    *********************************************************************************

To be continued.

Sorry it was short, my fingers are now tired. Sorry if there are mistakes, spelling or anything. Monday shall be a new chapter, remember. Well hopefully you liked this chapter, after wards, this chapter shall combine everyone. By next chapter, the end is getting closer. Please comment if you'd like.

6. ♦Demon♥Angel♦ Gummi Ship Junkie

I like I'm in love ^^

7. Mexony Hollow Bastion Committee

Wow, lol. Thankyou.:) I'm glad you like my story.

8. Xaale Sylph of Hope

Ampex...:P you are so embarrasing sometimes. The author of a story writes what they want...lol.

Oh, yeah. If you didn't know Ampex is my brother. <akward silence>

Great chapter~

9. Bond of Flame I'm an alien

Man, I would like to join to, plaese, it sounds really cool!

Name: Danny

Can I be a villain? One who can fly, and manipulate thunder?

10. Mexony Hollow Bastion Committee

Speaking that there are a few chapters left, sure:) You will be in the next chapter.

11. Doukuro Chaser

It's just keeps getting better and better

12. Bond of Flame I'm an alien

Thanks, I really appriciate it!

13. Mexony Hollow Bastion Committee

Your welcome Danny:)

14. Ampex Gummi Ship Junkie

lol thanks. Meh evil twin :) nice catach!

15. Mexony Hollow Bastion Committee

Well today is Friday, now I shall post up a new chapter. So speaking of getting closed to the ending, it’ll take me long to type each chapter. I forgot to mention, we have a new member playing in, danny865:D. Now, let’s read!

(Note: It's fairly long...I think)
    EDIT: I made a mistake on this, each character has their own scene, on micro it showed the dots but it seemed like it didn't appear. Do not get confused, when you see a new character, means a scene has moved on.

Chapter 43: Curtains are closing

Rexmildd laid stiff on the ground, she looked up seeing a dark place. It looked like an abandoned stadium, but it wasn’t, she could hear the voices coming from behind. Quickly Rexmildd turned around, but saw nothing. Everything seemed so fake, but it wasn’t. This whole thing was real! Rexmildd, pounded her fist against the ground and huffed.

“ Why is this happening!?” she asked, with filled up eyes. She then breathed in and out, to keep herself calm. Not until a hand went onto her shoulder.

Rinn was shaking, nothing bad was going on. Although it was. Rinn slowly, moved her legs and feet to see if she was clear herself. Blasting onto her knees, she saw the dust all over her clothes and hands. She frowned and then turned around seeing an empty stadium. Nothing was there but the dust flying. Rinn gulped and slowly stood up by her self.

Her body was quite shaky, but Rinn was quite confident on what will happen next. Slowly releasing out her weapon, she felt a rush of tension and torsion pulling and releasing her, by the hand. Rinn then fell, dropping her weapon.

“Why is it that I dropped the moment I held my weapon?” Rinn asked.
    Sebax returned to himself, and found himself, standing over on a bench. The bench was wrecked and dirty. Not to mention, it was dead. Sebax slowly opened his eyes, and then after, blinked. From the eyes opening to an entrance, Sebax met a deadliest stadium, skulls everywhere, broken weapons and dust everywhere.

He slowly rubbed his eyes and then let them down. Leading all over Sebax saw some heartless creeping on the ground, sniffing their way to some kind of person. Could it be Sebax. Slowly Sebax stood up, but from the bench it made a creek sound, the heartless’ antennae’s opened and looked to Sebax. He gasped and released his weapon out, he then felt a bunch of weight carrying his hand down.

“What the?”

The loud boom pushed Ginji forth, she fell flying right into a hard stone. She banged her head against it. Blood streamed out from the back, Ginji moaned in pain and slowly rubbed the pebbles and sand off her hands. She looked up and saw herself floating in a black water pond. She slowly got up and noticed that she was ina black pond. The darkness of the pond brought doom.

She scratched her neck and then felt a liquid. Pulling her hand out, she found the crimson dark color. It was blood. She gasped and then reached into her pockets, searching for something to cover the blood from overflowing, slowly. She winked to her self and found a white cloth. It was good enough to cover. Putting to the back of her head and then tying it well enough, no more blood.

Feeling a weird presence behind her back she swished around. Seeing a crowd of heartless, with blue eyes.

Tybic looked up into the air, there were stains of bruises on his wrists. He sighed in relief that he was still alive. Slowly he stood up and found the dust stains on his clothing. Releasing out his keyblade, he felt a pain of weight bringing his arm down. Though Tybic never dropped his weapon, but remained silent. Pulling his arm up with a twist of pain, he was able to now handle it.

But still there was a rush of pain on the hand he was holding the keyblade. Tybic dropped his weapon, there was no need for it. Well at least not yet. Taking a glance around the place, he felt a rush of melancholy going through his body. With another feeling, oust.

“ What the…heck?” Tybic cocked his head, he wasn’t sure if that was Kingdom Hearts or just an illusion, surely it’s color was getting red by the seconds.

Valerie, rolled over to one side and saw herself completely not comfortable. She then raised an eyebrow, wondering where on Earth she was. The place was so dull and deadly. It almost looked as if this is how the planet Earth would look like after destruction. Seeing a red flash behind her, she found Kingdom Hearts burning on red colors. She stood up horrified. Embracing herself to what’s coming up next she saw how there were black things coming out the hearts.

Was it heartless’ or dusks or any other creatures out there, reading to destroy Earth? Valerie clenched her teeth and fist and began to run forward, trying to stop the chaos going through her head.

“ I have to see what’s happening!” she panted.

Luke grumbled and fell to the ground. After walking for quite a long time. He looked up and felt the stream of pain running through his hands. Rocks and pebbles were sometimes along the trail of where he walked. Luke kept his head up, he inhaled and then exhaled out the dust. For somehow they came in inside him. Luke covered his nose, and then released out his keyblade. He then felt the rush of force come down his hand. It must’ve been how this place was. From before, Luke had no problem but from now where he stood, there was a problem with the atmosphere in this place

“ I wonder where the others went.” Luke mumbled, making his keyblade disappear. Beginning to walk forward he felt a rush of his heart. Suddenly a beam of a flashing light crossed through his eyes.

Kirsty wiped the dust off her body and then looked up. The cloud were gray, gray but bitter. She sighed in relief.

“I’m okay.” She put her hand over her heart, feeling the heartbeat still going. Kirsty sat up and then looked around, she felt the ground surface rumble a little. Earthquake? Kirsty pulled out her rainbow keyblade, holding it steady, nothing happened though, could it be from the rumble from underground?

Kirsty let in a deep breath, she was going to look for Kingdom Hearts, to check if it was here, somewhere. When suddenly, the ground lowered for a moment.

Danny scoffed and looked around the place, it was disgusting. How could he ever be in a place like this…Danny then wiped the dust off.

“I was in Holland and now I end up in a dumb place like this.” He complained.

Following the dust flying into the aroma, Danny bended down, picking a bit of the nasty dust. In slowly motion to sand, it faded away in his hands. Striking his hand in the air he let out a ball of lightning in his hands. With a grin, he pointed it to a random direction.

“Light-stream.” Danny ordered, making a the ball of lightning, rushing with the sound of thunder. Quickly did it past, making an echo sound through it’s way.

Jack landed to his feet, perfectly. He sniffed the air, disgusting. The smell of smoke polluting the air. He reached over to his pocket, struggling to find a chain. A chain that can grow his strength for magic. He winked at it and then tied it around his right wrist. It fitted well and it was comfortable to wear.

“I can’t stand this smell.” Jack looked down to his feet.

Watching his feet, it reminded him. He had to move and fight. Fight to get his heart back. After feeling the pain of his heart being ripped away from his chest, it was an un-forgivable thing. Striking his hand out, he noticed a ball of lightning directing right at Jack. Jack heard the thunder of it, loud and noisy it was. He ripped his hand out to cause a fire running to burn the lightning away.

“Firara!” Jack demanded.

Amber let out a moan; boy was it painful to fall right on the back of the head. She rubbed her elbows, noticing that it was kind of bloody. She cringed and closed her eyes. It hurts a lot. Reaching over, she found herself, where was the gang; her friends?

“Guys!” Amber shouted out, for them to hear her voice. She sighed in lost hope. Standing up she looked over her shoulder noticing a light red fire-y glow. Turning around fully, she saw Kingdom Hearts, burning in rage. As if all the hearts that were sent in it, were dieing.

“Oh my cooks.” Amber mouthed, looked at the red Kingdom Hearts. So close It was to her, she felt bad. Bad that it was coming to end. Was this how it’ll all end?

Xaale was running, she held her weapon in her hand, running to fight. She slashed her weapon against the heartless coming after her. She jumped over one, kicking in the face. The way she fought, she was getting quite closer to evil. Dusks came in the way but before she could attack they disappeared into the air.

Smoke came in the way, blocking her sight. She coughed violently and dropped to the ground. Instead of standing she was going to crawl her way through. A plan B I’ll say. As she crawled she noticed a red thing in far. She didn’t quite know what it was.

“What the- AH!” Xaale flew over to the black puddle. Landing in some black water, her strength had become weaker. She whined in pain, that really injured herself. Whom has hit her in the air, causing Xaale to fly like that. She sat up and wiped the black pebbles off her skin and then darted her eyes directly to the red light.

The knife lied there gently, it’s wooden was split in half. Almost a splinter could be cause. Well…it could. Lynn was wondering around the place, she had no idea about what on heaven’s Earth was happening. Glancing around she noticed small rumbles from beneath her feet. She realized this could be nothingness. After… this could be after Earth’s meteor direct hit. No.

Kingdom Hearts was here, so there could be no such thing. Lynn scratched her arm, she felt an itchy feeling.

“ Where could the others be. I can hear faint voices from them but.” Lynn lowered her head and gave a sniff from the air.

“I can’t find them in this air, the smell is too strong.” Lynn fluently complained.

Angel opened her eyes, she thought it was over but it wasn’t. Noticing her right hand. It was injured, hurt, it was also numb. She couldn’t move one bit of her right hand. She placed her head up and sat her entire body up. She felt the aching on her head. The way when she suddenly disappeared in the midst and ending up falling somewhere on her right side of the body.

“That really…hurts.” Angel said, examining her hand. There were no bones popping up or blood or even sign of bruises, scratches. She then released her weapon out, it’s heavy but she was able to carry it. Why was it before, when she felt, it was a rush. As if you ran or jumped, the gravity would weigh you down. But now… it was all different, nothing like that happened yet.

“Kingdom Hearts…we will meet our destinations. To fight in light to defeat darkness.” Angel heavily breathed.

Eden panted and panted. She had her hands on her knees, her back hunched that. She was taking a quick break. Afterward she rised back up, back in orderly position. Beginning to high jump, she couldn’t see a thing. But the red light. After jumping for a long time, she finally reached Kingdom Hearts.

She was good, had a relief sigh and then began to walk forward to it. She then fell backward, tripping over the stone. She held her hand against her left ankle. She wheezed and then crawled over to Kingdom Hearts again. There was glass, she felt a burning rage on the glass.

“ Is Kingdom Hearts…burning!?” Eden asked herself In amazement. This wasn’t very normal but…why was it burning. Was it dieing, losing all it’s heart or- “Did someone just interfere with it?”

Len stroke her keyblade, trying to break free from the darkness. Finally! She hit the block, causing a light to strike. She cheered and gave thumbs up. Suddenly a rush of adrenaline came in her heart. She felt kind of a weird blob in here heart.

“Ah!” Len fell, and held her hand against her chest, a heart attack? She then kept her pace and then fell to air. Why was she falling so lightly. Landing there was a thump from the ground. Must’ve been an earthquake.

“Why is this happening?” Len asked, stretching to her feet. Looking over she saw her hand still holding the brave, keyblade. She gasped, noticing a huge black scratch right on it. It ruined the whole scene. Seeing how deep it was, it looked liked it was about to break in half!

Keath groaned, he drew his sword forward. Why weren’t the heartless disappearing. Was it that… every time they were slashed, the force would give a cure to each one of them? Keath slashed his sword multiple times at the heartless. Sweat was falling off his forehead. He sighed and made his sword go away. He wiped the sweat off. He then saw that the heartless were gone. He then grabbed his sword and noticed that the heartless came back.

“I get it… every single time I touch my sword the heartless was draw out. That makes sense.” Keath smirked. He let his sword down and then began to walk without it. Things would be very easy until a falling fire came down his way. Keath turned his head, the fire ball banged on the ground causing him to fly over five steps. He fell on his bum.

“What?” Keath saw the fire balls falling from the black cloud. Perhaps fire balls. As in… rain?

Marcus realized that Maleficant was no longer near him. He then felt a burn on his back. He ripped his shirt off of him and grabbed his tiny mirror, that Namine created for him.

“Damn her, she burned my back!” Marcus cursed. He put his shirt back on and then began to lay his front body of the dust. He had his head on the dust, her could hear the voices of Sora and the other peoples. Why did he hear them though?

He then listened closer and heard the sound of rage. Yelling going on and banging. The ground made a wave making Marcus jump in startle-

“ Fighting their way out?” Marcus questioned, putting his ear to the ground.

Mexony dropped to the ground she then looked up and panted. Why did she even dare to wish for something dangerous! She then lost hope and threw her arm out, making her weapon let loose and fly out. She then after jumped forward and came onto running until the black gloved hand came infront of her face, causing her to stop
    She stopped and looked at the teenager heartless, he had blue eyes and black hair, his eyes had a tiny dots of yellow on them. Maleficant created him. Mexony had the reminders. It reminded her of the first game of Kingdom Hearts where she was playing as Sora, fighting the heartless' and random people. Mexony glared and stopped.

" Although I may be a heartless... that doesn't mean nothing will go wrong. With just one hit, it won't affect me." he grunted.

Looking up to Mexony he smiled, '' I'm glad you wished for Kingdom Hearts."

Austin was dodging the fire balls that came from the black clouds. Blocking it with his weapons, he had no idea what was going on. Everything was quite fine, but what caught his attention was the red fire-y Kingdom Hearts. He then took and aim and did a high jump, flying over to forty-two steps.

" When will these fire stuff quit falling on me!" Austin sounded exhausted.

From dodging some many fire balls, it was tiring. But there was no time to stop and start fighting. He rised up and twisted his weapon, looking like a skipping rope, flying in the air. Whacking the fireballs in reverse, heading up in the air.

''All right!" he chanted.

Ampex hanged onto his weapon and felt the rush of his heart, racing rarely fast. It hurts but what else could he do. With all of this happening, the story was somewhere say..lost?

" Wonder how sis is doi-Woah!" Ampex dodged the electric ball, with his cloak dangling down. He looked to his cloak, it was ripped by the dumb heartless'.

He stopped stiffly and then took a wiff of the air. It didn't smell like anything but pollution, as if your in a polluted factory, rushing all over your body. Ampex covered his nose with his cloak, wearing it backwards. The hood facing his face. Tieing rope around it, the scent could be scented in his nostrils. Although his eyes were burning from the smog.

Zoe brought her guns up, she faced them. After awaking, she was shocked that she didn't her sister, Bianca no where. But before...Bianca was right. It was an illusion, boy that was bad. Zoe shielded herself with reflect. Reflecting the fireballs from falling on top of her. Doing a back flip, she pressed her gun, shooting out the bullets, hitting the fire balls, making them turn in different directions.

One tear slipped out here, not from emotion but from the smog all over her. Everywhere was smog, covering onto her and going into her eyes. It stung. She wiped her eyes and then saw Bianca. Wait..Bianca!?

"Sister?" Zoe asked nervously, hoping it won't be an illusion. Bianca turned and ran forward to Zoe, she jumped into her arms and cheered with joy. Zoe felt a relief rush, she had finally found her sister..

Jorrell moaned and flipped his back over. He couldn't believe that Fried actually did that pathetic trick. Smashing into the wall and with a flash, disappearing. He rubbed his fore head, getting the pieces of dirt off. Surely it was quite annoying.

" Enough of wasting my time, I need to fight, I need to see Kingdom H-" with a distraction he saw it.

Seeing Kingdom Hearts, burning in red. It looked like a meteor, approching right to him. Although it wasn't, seeing little mini pink hearts, floating out and then burning in black. This was all a bad sign. Jorrell rubbed his eyes, was he just seeing things? No. This whole thing was fantasy, this was reality. Jorrell was actually experiencing this whole scene.

Jessica held her weapon in hand, she stared out to Kingdom Hearts. Her eyes were glowing from the red light. She had a frown appon her face.

"How could this... happen?" Jessica asked, dropping to her knees. She then lowered her head.

She couldn't understand, was this the end of everything? It couldn't be..but the wisher why would he or she do this. Jessica looked back at Kingdom Hearts, a tiny tear slipped out her right eye. I guess it was the smog or..emotion? Jessica pulled her weapon upwards and placed her head against the neck of her keyblade. She sighed and then whispered in her own words.

"Blizzaga." she said.

Dr.Nywn threw all his glass bottle on the ground, smashing them into a million pieces. He sighed in frustration, cocking his head with an annoyed face.

"Everything was going as planned until this!" he retorted. Pounding his fist against the glass.

His hand began to bleed, after he wrapped a bandage around it, he realized he was losing it. Looking up he saw some dark heartless' way far in his eyes. He grumbled and then noticed the red light from above. A shock went through his face. Is this all real? He brought out an ether, bring the boost to his magic. He will need it in further research.

To be continued.

Wow, took me a week to type this, it was fun. Hopefully I didn't miss out on anyone, I rechecked three times so I think it's good. Hopefull you'll like this chapter. Soryr if there are mistakes or grammers. Please comment if you'd like, new chapter will be on Sunday.:)

16. Bond of Flame I'm an alien

Wow, this is really cool! I would love to see how this will end!

Can you check on my fanfic too? Cuz I need critics:D

17. Xaale Sylph of Hope

Like, oh noes I'm forced to look at the anger of Kingdom Hearts.

Nice chapter. This one is pretty epic if you ask me.

18. ♦Demon♥Angel♦ Gummi Ship Junkie

&lt;&lt;insert witty comment here&gt;&gt;
    What The F***in H***! Why Did I Kill Myself!!!

19. Mexony Hollow Bastion Committee

Well today was a blast,finally we reach Friday. Although it's close to ending, there will be another in few months or less. Anyways, today has something to do with the so called "heartless" next chapter shall bring everyone together:)

Chapter 44: Ruling

The blue eyes the heartless had was awkward. The yellow dots printed on them, he could be half alive whilr still, being a heartless. He then swished back his black hair, sending it fly in the distinguish wind. He looked over the woman, standing right behind him.

" You created me...I must obey." he said with a smirk.

She rised her lips into a smile, bringing her wrinkles up and cheeks also.

" You are un-deafeatable." she said.
    "I may be..but what if your plan fails?" he asked

She looked away giving a mini shrug. She peered over to her staff and then her sidekick, his extra weight, blocking the window.

"Pete, move! I cannot see my beautiful Kingdom Hearts." she ordered.

Pete jumped in startle as his ears went down. Solenmly walking over to the side, to be able to let the window be visible.

"Maleficant... all the heartless' and including "her". Was this all according to plan?" the heartless asked, as he examined his wrist, looking at the weird scar.

Maleficant looked over, in her hand she was holding her staff, her cloak dragged on the harc concrete knight's floor. She gave an evil smirk and nodded. She walked over, with her whole body standing over the heartless teenager. She took her right hand out, her long nails sticking out. She put her hand into a ball, with her index finger pointing out, number. Her nail touching the heartless teenager under his chin.

" No my dear. The girl wasn't according but after a few hours the heartless came in plan. So I took her sister... trying to make her obey me but she refused and I had no choice but to force her." Maleficant answered.

He nodded and slowly shoved her nail away from his chin.

" Then...who was that boy you stood over. I saw you laughing while he layed weak." he pointed out.

Maleficant scoffed and pounding her fist against the wall.

" He didn't pay any attention he was nothing but a weakling. But his heart was so strong I couldn't resist but take over him." Malficant said with a pain voice sound.

He nodded and walked over, shaking her hand and then releasing. He looked over to Pete, the imbecile just standing over there, doing nothing but being a complete baby. A big baby the heartless thought. Looking over, he scratched his eyes, trying to knock him out from thinking about so many hearts. The yellow eyes he had always had contact with hearts, but if he tried to interfere within Maleficant's heart, he would die easily. She has a button that can make me disappear...but if I destroy it she will never be able.

"Master- I mean, Maleficant.... what is my name?" he asked, innocently looking up to the light green pale face of hers.

Maleficant looked down and kindly smiled but then glared. He had no idea why. Maleficant put her finger nails under her left armpit. Was she holding something?

"I'll call you-"
    "A number."
    " Why?"
    " Because names are dispicable."
    "Tsk,tsk. Have t your wa-"
    " A name!''
    " You said number."
    "I know but-"
    "Number 43." Maleficant stated.

Number 43. 43 was the heartless teenagers name. It wasn't bad nor' good. But it was Maleficant's call. 43 looked over and saw the redness of Kingdom Hearts. Was it that before Maleficant told him a promise? A promise that was when they first win, he will recieve his heart and rule as co-worker? He shook his head, then what was this feeling he had, heartless' can't feel anything but the urge to get Kingdom Hearts. But he couldn't be a heartless, as Maleficant recalls... nobodies.

"Am I a nobody?" 43 curiously asked.

Maleficant looked over, raising her eyebrow cockingly. She slowly walked over to the window sill and placed her staff to the side, nearby Pete.

" No." he abrutly said.

He nodded and looked over to the wall, beginning to walk.

" 43!' Maleficant called.

43 looked over his shoulder with a tiredsome face.

" Go have fun with the others play the game I told you about." Maleficant paused.

43 nodded, clutching his hands together. Maleficant walked over to Pete, smacking him over the head just for the fun of it. Pete whined in pain and rubbed his head, trying to heal the spot where Maleficant smacked him.

" Go play last one standing."

To be continued.

Sorry it was too short, but this was just a review to the teenager that will appear and take an evil role in Chapter 45. Please forgive me, that there was no members in this chapter. I hoped you liked this chapter, next chapter shall be an adventure also should I say..the last one. Please comment if you'd like and see you next Friday with the new chapter.:)

20. Bond of Flame I'm an alien

Well, it was indeed really short, few spelling errors.
    But it was still really interesting to read and would like to know how it will all end!
    Also, there have been a few chapters added to my Kingdom Hearts story: Beloved Memories, will you check it out? thanks:D