Kingdom Hearts Comes to Earth

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Mexony, Oct 22, 2007.

1. ♦Demon♥Angel♦ Gummi Ship Junkie

>.< I'm still mad that you killed me....revenge is sweet:guns: There we go even! =D But I like the chapter!

2. Mexony Hollow Bastion Committee

Killed you? I never killed you in the story, you're still alive:)
    Thankyou for liking the chapter *thumbs up*

3. Xaale Sylph of Hope

The last chapter was pretty interesting

I'd like a name like 43 >.>

4. Mexony Hollow Bastion Committee

Thank you Xaale, 43 was just a name I picked up. I was kinda lazy to put a real name :)

5. rexmildd15 Merlin's Housekeeper

6. Mexony Hollow Bastion Committee

Today is a new chapter. After the months and last year, we’ve finally arrived to the last one to this story. At least for the first one. Being here and typing, with a lot of supporters, makes me happy. I’d like to thank everybody for joining, commenting, reading and enjoying. There will be another KHCtE but with a 2 on the side. Now, let’s read the ending and I hope you’ll like it. Enjoy and scroll!

Kingdom Hearts Comes to Earth.
    Chapter 45: A trace of the end.

43 looked to Mexony and then gave a tiny smirk. He looked at her mahogany hair, dangling down, she had sweat at the top of her fore head. What was 43 going to do? He looked over to his left hand, examining the glove. He then put it up In the air, leaving it high as if he was raising his hand to answer and math equation. He then closed his eyes, saying some words that was quite clear.

“ The powers and hearts come forth hear. Listen to your master, am I clear? Close your eyes and rest in the twilight-dawn or night. Remember when you come here…” 43 stopped and then glared to Mexony, then looking away.

“It’ll be your last fate!” he shouted.

A bolt of lightening striked the dark clouds, make it flash with an echo. Thunder rolled and a huge flash of white light came. Blinding everything and everybody. Mexony covered her eyes and then fell to the ground, blocking her eyes from the very bright light. It burned yet… there was a feeling to look. Was it from the heart, speaking to us to make us looked up beyond what we see? The question sided… no time to think. After a week or more days than more, things have been very low and quiet. Darkness was already in Earth but then again, more came. Murdering more than the population before.

The light stopped. Mexony looked up and saw nothing but wait- there was something! A bunch of people, scattered on the ground. Laying down on the dusty ground, the dirt covering some of their clothing. Mexony examined all of them, she realized something. These people had fought their lives through out the wish. She sighed in a sad way, looking to them she placed her hand on her chest. Why did I wish for this, she pondered.

“ Light is pathetic.” 43 began, as he smiled at everyone.

“ Darkness will soon ruin the Earth, I will rule and you all.. well ha. Well you’ll all just burn and die and be a remnant heartless.” 43 insulted, his devious smile marking the words “deaf.” On it.

Mexony then looked around, she noticed all of them sitting up. She noticed someone out there. Rexmildd, there she was covered in tiny bruises, but she stopped, rubbing her eyes.

“I’m sorry.” Mexony whispered under her breath, alone I shall say.

43 looked down, leaning his head. He then placed his hand on her head, afterwards puling her hair, making Mexony facing the crowd of the innocence. The people whom were injured.

“Say that again Mexony! Say that again!” 43 yelled to her face, making more pain.

Mexony cringed, gritting her teeth.

“I’m sorry.” She yelled, trying to make the pain stop.

43 cocked his head, evil-y smiling. He then pulled her hair again, rising her up once more.

“And?” he grinned.

“I’m the wisher!” Mexony cried out, putting her two hands over her head, trying to stop the pain from pulling. 43 let her hair go, he scoffed and kicked the dirt in her face. He looked at the rest and gave them all a glare.

Afterwards a sudden voice came, with a laughter of feminism. It was Maleficant. Her voice of laughter was very familiar. Everyone turned, seeing her holding her staff and also holding the staff. It was glowing green, the power of staff must’ve gotten stronger. Maleficant bowed to the crowd and smiled.

“Shall I say all your names?” Maleficant said, with a tiny grin.

She then stuck her index finger, pointing at the names she was about to say.

“Rexmildd.” Maleficant glared.
    “Rinn.” She scoffed.
    “ Muxene you doll.” She laughed.
    “ Sebax.” She glared again.
    “ Ginji, you lose.” She insulted.
    “ Tybic you poor key bearer.” She tsk’d
    “Luke.” She weakly smiled.
    “ Valerie you lost soul.” She meanly said.
    “Kirsty, we could’ve been friends.” She pathetically laughed.
    “Jack you’re a weak child.” She pointed.
    “Amber I’ll steal all.” She smiled.
    “ Xaale, you were once a perfection.” She grinned.
    “ Lynn your smart but not strong.” She laughed.
    “Angel…” she pondered.
    “ Eden… where to go?”
    “Mexony you rat.”
    “Keath your brave but..” she looked away.
    “ Len lend me your heart?” she innocently smiled.
    “ Marcus I hate you and you’re a squirrel.”
    “ Austin best luck on surviving.”
    “ Ampex you are slow at surviving.” She insulted
    “ Zoe. Drop you gun.”
    “Jorrell!”
    “ Jessica go home to save.”
    “ Nywn…leave.”
    “ And Danny…your weak.” Maleficant insulted.

All the cruel things Maleficant has stated from her mind, she knew that they will become her slaves. Looking over to saw nothing but 43 standing beside her, crossing his arms.

“43..” Maleficant smiled, looking over to him.
    43 turned to her attention and then weakly smiled, looking into her devious eyes. Maleficant then brought her staff up and raised it up, throwing it to 43’s chest, knocking him over.

“Imbecile I said have a good time when you were born and you’re not doing that! Too bad you’ll die.” Maleficant said, wrapping her hands around his neck, pausing his lungs to stop breathing the oxygen. 43 struggled, he was trying to breath but couldn’t. His own master, betraying him. Killing him, this was all non-sense.

“ Stop!” 43 pleaded, but it was too late. Maleficant let her grip out, releasing 43 to the dust ground.

A thump went on the ground. Maleficant laughed and walked over to the edge. 43 strained himself, he put his two hands, intertwining. He closed his eyes, ashes went flying up to the air. Disappearing. He looked over to the gang, he had just begun to see. He coughed violently and looked at the brave light’s.

“ I wanted to fight, she said I’d get my heart and be… Ah!” 43 whined in pain.
    Everyone numbly looked at the heartless laying there, slowly dieing. His ashes kept flowing into the atmosphere, causing a rush.

“ Be aware… she is strong and almighty… defeat her… please” he pleaded, repeatedly.

Ashes flew up into the air. His whole body followed, flowing up into the air, disappearing. His body was gone. 43 was gone, forever. The horrible things now lay in the light side… darkness still holds it.

Mexony turned around facing everyone, a big thump went in her eyes, bringing a bunch of unknown memories. Her eyes widened, looking at all of them she had just seen what they have been through. She felt all the guilt and shame shoving right into her. Looking carefully she saw their shocked faces. What happened, plenty more.

“ Listen…I am the wisher.” Mexony clenched her fist and continued.
    “ I wished because… I was…curious I guess. But I never meant to cause any trouble!” Mexony looked up and then looked up to the sky.

“ It was fun.” Said a voice.

Everyone turned, Ginji.

“ It was fun, the experience of fighting and seeing what it is in Kingdom Hearts.” Luke rooted, giving thumbs up.

A smile brought up to her smile. Everyone nodded in agreement. Soon, people began to talk to others about their adventure. Mexony didn’t expect anything to happen.

“Quit your gibberish!” yelled a voice. Maleficant… here to ruin the party of forgiving.

Maleficant brought her staff, shocking the dust, making it rise, turning it into a tornado. The tornado made a big rise, higher than the clouds, Maleficant threw in a bunch of hearts in it. As if she was making a potion, a poisonous potion! As she threw in the hearts, it made a rose of pink, a loud boom shot through. It turned the clouds to crimson blood, the color of blood. Maleficant stood there on the dust, laughing.

“The hearts!” Valerie yelled out, pointing straight to it.

Lynn walked forward, looking up. Quickly she released her weapon and nodded to the gang she stood with.

Quickly, Amber, Xaale, Angel and Eden brought their weapons. It glowed from the color. They nodded to each other, making sure that all of them have brought their weapons together to defend and fight. Also to protect.
    “Set?” Xaale winked. The four females began to run, forward to the tornado. But suddenly they stopped seeing it transform. It formed into a huge bloody heartless, it was very tall. It’s bones stuck out and were noticeable. It’s face was a skull, glowing inside it’s eyes were a huge form of yellow. The heartless had fifty-two arms and hands. Able to knock the gums out.

“Holy.” Jack gazed up at the heartless. It was bigger.

“ We can’t fight that!” Nywn exclaimed, pointing at the heartless’ form, the face was scary.

“ We have too. I may have brought danger to the world, I will have to reverse it. Defeat and bring peace to the world.” Mexony said, bringing her weapon out, forming it near her right side.

“But I’ll need help.” She said, smiling at the gang behind her and in front. She began to run forward, grabbing Rexmildd’s wrist and then pulling her near her body. Giving her a warm hug, boy did she miss her.

“ Let’s fight and then go home.” She whispered in her ear.

The heartless stomped forward and jumped, blowing out a huge fire.

“Watch out!” Ampex yelled, running forth, using his weapon, spinning it afterwards it formed into a big shield. The fire hit the shield, flying out with a huge boom.

Everyone began to run forth, instead of hiding they ran. Putting their lives on the line, it was worth it. Besides, the scene was fun, getting a little action.

“Oi!” yelled out a voice, from behind the groups.

With a round of turning heads, there they were! They were back! The heroes and the darkness’! With a bunch of gasps it was very surprising. Where have they went before, that was put a side.

“Sora!” Valerie smiled, waving over with a welcome.
    “ Saix?” Tybic grinned and waved with his keyblade, it was nice to see a Kingdom Hearts character again.

“Demyx!’ the girls cheered, seeing once again the proudly adult.

Roxas and Sora walked forward, holding theirs key blades in both hands.

“Lets fight and finish this once and for all.” He winked at everyone, bringing up their souls and spirits.

As they gang walked forward, they all held hands. One will take one shot and then another. In the finals all will hold hands and attack their tears off.

Mexony let go and held her fist hanger, running forward to the heartless and made a counter attack, slashing it’s front.

Rexmildd ran forth, bringing her vines to her sleeves, raising her up to her level, spiking it on the three arms.

Rinn jumped, kicking it in the jaw. She then flipped over, whipping one of it's eyes.

Muxene let her books out, throwing one by one at the leg to weaken it's steadiness.

Sebax took a breath, jumping on top whacking it with his weapon, causing it to roar in pain.

Ginji let her weapon glaring in her eyes and then the heartless, sending a bolt of lightning.

Tybic grabbed his keyblade forth, sending a blast of blizzaga.

Luke released a reflection bolt of the heartless with his dawn keyblade, sending it to roar also in pain.

Valerie let out a smiling joy, kicking off one of it's arms.

Kirsty ran forth, bringing her rainbow keyblade, slashing it's forty arm.

Jack brought his hand forward, sending out a scratch of fire, lightning and a powerful force of magma.

Amber, jumped on it, ripping it's strength off.

Xaale threw her weapon straight at it's legs, making it stumble and struggle.

Lynn threw her wooden knife she made and then her weapon directly at it's yellow deep eyes.

Angel brought her weapon to it's stomach, attacking it with a deep cut.

Eden ran and dodge rolled it's attack and then after sended out a fire blaze.

Keath took his sword, jabbing it against the heartless' foot.

Len took her keyblade, with a magic of razor.

Marcus rolled over, attacking it behind the back, powerfully.

Austin jumped forward, slashing his weapon on it's cheek.

Ampex pulled his weapon, bringing it near, afterward attacking it's arms.

Zoe pulled the trigger from her gun, while flying she shot at it's chest.

Jorrell took his weapon, rolling over attacking it's leg, with a huge difference.

Jessica jumped over it's body, hitting the center of it's head.

Dr.Nywn, pulled out one potion sending it flying, with many acids filled in, burning five arms off.

And Danny brought his weapon shooting it through the sides.

Everyone was helping, also they were protecting. Whenever somebody went down they were cure them.

Sora raised his keyblade, casting out a wonderful spell.

" Curoness!" was a new spell, making the keyblades sparkle, the petals settle onto each member and Kingdom Hearts Character, curing them. Proving their health points up. It was very helpful. The way everybody was fighting, it was a miracle to it's gravery.

Roxas looked over to the gang and then his friends. Sticking a thumb up for goodluck he smiled with faint eyes.

"Let's finish the run" he said, counting on everybody.

Together, they all gathered together, in a circle. Everyone held hands for the last time. Holding tightly, a huge light formed around them. They all looked at eachother with confident faces. Were they ready? Yes. As they held hands a round of courage and power came from each hearts.

"Together." Axel breathed, as he held the earthling's hands.

A ball of red light formed together, it flew in the air. Only one word to say, when ever you see something it's popular, whenever you attack it's no point but a-

"HIT!" Everyone yelled out, the red ball grew into large size.

It flew near by the heartless. The heartless let out a roar, of pain. Falling to the ground, it fell like a tindal effect. Ashes flew all over the place. The light brigthened. With a bright effect everybody had closed their eyes to get cover. Not to blind themselves. As the light grew. A blast of thunder bolted around everyone. It was all over.

Clearing the eyes, everyone looked around. Everybody saw nothing but a field of white cotton. It's background was white, everthing was white. Ahead was Kingdom Hearts, all the hearts were gently flowing back to where it belonged. Everywhere was white, I guess...this was it. Was this how it will end?

Sora stood up, his body..was sprakling-at the same time he was aswell fading.

"I guess it's time for us to go." Sora smiled, taking Kairi's hand, whom walked forward.

Everyone nodded, the characters we once saw in the video games. We now saw them in real life, slowly they were fading. The sparkles that were shone were shining, slowly pieces of them were going away into thin air. Their body was going to be gone and soon all of us will go back to where we came from.

" Good bye." Riku said, giving everybody a wave.
    "Your all heroes."
    " You helped us deafeat darkness."
    " The way you fought it takes alot of courage"
    "Therefore..we're thanking you."
    "We will see you again..in memories-"
    "Heart."
    "Or in real life." Sora suggested, chuckling happily.

They began to leave in pieces.

Rinn turned around and waved at them she then looked to the ground with a smile. Her heart knew what she was going to say.

"Thalassa_Shells" she said, aftwards she began to fade aswell. Her body was sparkling as well. That was the end of her journey. Best wishes.

" Muxene." Muxene stated she waved at Mexony and Rexmildd. " see you girls at home." she faded off.

Everyone began to say their name soon.

Sebax repeated his username, causing him to face. But blue sparkles glowed, he was a strong one.

"thedarknessgrowswithin" Jack said, smiling with then a chuckle.
    "~Amber~" she took a cookie and bit on it, leaving the crums of her memory.
    "AnimeGirl104" Valerie smiled, a tear dripped. Dripping of hapiness.

Ginji smiled, she had said her username leaving. Luke waved packing his keyblade, he waved in short moment, saying his username as well. He faded.

"Ampex." Ampex smiled and looked to Xaale.
    "Xaale." she stated, smiling as well. The two faded together.

"Random_Angel" Lynn grinned. She dropped her wooden knife to leave her darkness.
    "Wisdom Form Guy." Austin grinned, leaving his belongings and fading to sparkles.

Marcus gave a wave as he repeated, he smiled. He was happy he had a chance to fight.
    "Sorikai" Kirsty nodded, happily waving.

Angel and Eden said their usernames, fading to light. It was wonderful for them to fight. Best wishes.

"Len!" she smiled, fading into pink. She was happy, happy that she experienced the war of darkness.

Keath, Jorrell and Jessica had said their usernames. Soon they faded, with alittle luck they knew Kingdom Hearts will come back. They had a feeling.

Zoe held Bianca's hand as she said her username. She smiled, thanking everyone and her sister. She was happy,she found Bianca and found the light to power.

Danny grinned, having his hands in his pockets, his disappeared, into white. It was wonderful and adventurous for him.

Dr.Nywn gave best wishes to everybody walking back he faded back to where he had come from.

Tybic looked over his shoulder, he still saw pieces of Saix left on he began to run forward to him, reaching his hand out he grabbed on.

"Shades!" he said, smoothly, Saix faded along with Tybic. He wanted to continue... see more. It was fun.

Mexony warmly looked to Rexmildd, she took her hand and smiled.

"Let's go home." Rexmildd smiled with a tear drop.
    Mexony nodded and faded along with Rexmildd.

The light brightened, afterwards, everything disappeared. That was the end. Will they ever see Kingdom Hearts again? In heart yes, memories, yes. But in real life, there was no answer, earthlings had to wait until the future. Until next time. When ever a shooting star passes again. Another shall wish for.

"Kingdom Hearts... Comes to Earth."

End.

7. Xaale Sylph of Hope

D: oh noes..I'm choked up. This is such a beautiful end to your story...I'm almost crying lol. I can't wait for the sequal. I'm gonna read it again.

8. Destined Working for WDW

nice job Mex, you've kept this story along with handfuls of sub stories and plot tied completely together for well over a year, and i have to congratulate you.
    Thank you for creating the character of Tybic, and i'm sure he's having fun wherever he is.

9. khmage1918 King's Apprentice

O_O...... I'm speechless... *wah!* That was the most beautiful thing I've ever read!

10. len Gummi Ship Junkie

WOW you left me speechless =) i didn't know you had it in you XD well done my friend well done

when is the next one going to start ??

11. Bond of Flame I'm an alien

*sniff...* It was awesome! IF there's gonna be a sequel (which is entirely up to you, of course) I would love to star in it again! Great story, I really loved it! And even though I'm not a big reader, I just couldn't stop reading this. Good luck on the next one, if there's gonna be!

12. Sumi suicidé

*smile*:noworries:

13. Mexony Hollow Bastion Committee

Thankyou very much Xaale:) I appreciate it. Glad it was a beautiful ending.

Thanks very much Shades!:) A year it was..I think but it was challenging, my complete story ever. Surely, Tybic (your character) is having fun.

Speechless:) Beautiful thing you've ever read? I'm delighted:) Thankyou very much sora is cute.

I did have it in me, just worked very hard to make it gather:) Thankyou very much. As for the next one, I'm not quite sure, but after my summer vacation, September August or October.

14. Sumi suicidé

ooh, I'll be waiting 0.0

15. Mexony Hollow Bastion Committee

Thankyou very much Danny:) The sequal hmm...not sure what it means (sorry). But there could be one. I'm working on the continuation- KHCtE 2. Ofcourse you'll star in it:) Every character whom had joined will still be in it:D

Hehe, thankyou very much ~Sasumi~ *thumbs up* :)

16. Sumi suicidé

This is REALLY random, but BiBi has an account here: Bianca~10~19~

17. Mexony Hollow Bastion Committee

I'm still continuing the story, but I thought I should add an epilouge. It was in one of my folders in my room. It is short but it's worth it. I hope you like the epilouge.

Kingdom Hearts Comes to Earth

Epilouge

The night was dark, never before has it been a black night. Clock's of shoes clattered on the hard cement floor.

"I really enjoyed that world. Earth. Is it?"

Her assistence creeped over to the corner looking at her wild face. " W-What are you going to do?" he nervously asked.

She looked over and gave an evil smile. She then looked over to the window with a suprising gasp. A bunch of lights, gathered. Throwing itself down, flashing quick like a meteor. Was it-

" Shooting stars!" her eyes widened, she then glanced over to her assistence with a grin. Her wrinkles were visible, what was she planning to do. Wish for something bad or-

"I wish for... Kingdom Hearts, Comes to Earth." She turned over, looking at the dog.

" Pete, I hope you enjoy going on a trip to Earth. We're back in business."

Pete perked up, straightening his back and then nodded to her response.

" I won't let you down, Maleficant!" Pete nodded once more running off towards the door. Opening the big wooden door.

"I'll start the Gummi!" he ran off, giving his respect with a salut.

Maleficant laughed, and swished her cape back. "Mexony, we all know you wished for this. Don't be ashamed..." she weakly glared.

Walking over she went to her computer scanner. Looking to the screen of the main population, the population of each world was decreasing. Her wish. It worked, and responded quickly.

"It's working." she took hold of her staff. With a wide grin, she walked off, heading out the door. Who knew what she was up to.

18. Destined Working for WDW

PLOT TWIST!!! Can't wait to see how CtE2 starts.

19. Sumi suicidé

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

20. Mexony Hollow Bastion Committee

Ehehe, thankyou Sasumi and Shades:) I really appreciate it. In two weeks or maybe August, I shall begin the project KHCtE ( setting everything up for this at the moment) Although, starting Sunday I will pm everybody if they'd like to continue and also if they do I shall ask for some information. Me and Rexmildd15 are in progress, taking the time to think up ideas and the rising actions along with the climax. Giving out a tiny hint..or i guess huge hint. Gummi's, worlds, new worlds, tag teams. But when I type a new chapter, I will put all your characters in groups, to keep track. Groups will be posted up in my new thread which is coming in week 3.