Kingdom Hearts Festival In My Town Tomorrow!!!

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by R0xAzz12342, Aug 27, 2012.

1. R0xAzz12342 Merlin's Housekeeper

So as you have probally read the title there is a kind of festival thing for kingdom hearts me and alot of friends are doing. We have put up flyers everywhere round town and will be doing some cosplay shows! We are going to record and post it on here! It is gonna be so much fun! I thought you guys would like to know. Anyway I will record edit all the video and post it up on youtube then onto here! We have all our costumes and stuff ready and we also have these big signs saying "Kingdom Hearts: 10 Years Anniversary". I know its a bit late but who cares it will be fun. We are trying to spread the word to our town about the game and will be using my friends projector to project onto a big wall in the middle of town the trailer for the game. Also some more stuff like the special commercial and all the awesome stuff. I hope you guys look forward to seeing the video! :3

2. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Festival? Where is this????

3. Labrys King's Apprentice

That is gonna be one small festival. It's hard to find people that likes kingdom hearts in my hometown.

4. Te Deum Hollow Bastion Committee

holy **** that's a dedicated group of fans. Where is this exactly?

5. R0xAzz12342 Merlin's Housekeeper

Its in swaffham. In the UK.[DOUBLEPOST=1346163869][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Its swaffhams market day tomorrow so theres going to be alot of people up town. Its to spread the word of KH!

6. -Xero- Twilight Town Denizen

That sounds fun. I wish I could go to the UK for that, but sadly I can't. :(

7. R0xAzz12342 Merlin's Housekeeper

I hope it dosent rain tomorrow because its raining right now :(