Kingdom Hearts Final Mix NTSC/J Codes

Discussion in 'Code Vault' started by NeoCloudstrife, May 8, 2009.

1. Riku_replica13 Twilight Town Denizen

Hey guys!

I want to know if it's possible to port normal KH1 codes to KHFM?I found some cool codes on youtube but they are for KH1 =/.

Waiting for response...

2. Aurangzeb56 Chaser

Yes they can be ported but it would be a lil hard ^^

3. Riku_replica13 Twilight Town Denizen

Oh I see but for you I doubt it's hard xD

You know how to do it right? you could teach me then(not sure if I will learn but anyway...); because I really want some codes like play as..., have all keyblades, mods, etc...

And also I want to save you work, because I assume you have more important things to do.

4. Aurangzeb56 Chaser

^^ sure besides i found another way of porting codes rather then re searching them again in the game i jus use an hex calculator and find the same code for different versions of the code like munney mod and then just minus (-) the address which is bigger then the shorted one ^^

e.g:

01c94000 and 01c92586

well i just open an hex calculator and type in 01c94000 since it bigger then 01c92586 and then minus 01c92586 from it ^^ and then we get some digits and then we just have to past that digit somewhere and then add or subtract the digits from the original unported version of the code and voila we get the code ported ^^ it works all the time but it can be tricky ^^"

5. AntiXigbar Merlin's Housekeeper

Warp To station of Serenity?

Can anyone give me a warp to station of serenity as sora so i can fight bosses there????

6. Aurangzeb56 Chaser

is station of serenity in this game?? o_O and i dont there have been made character mods for this game ^^"

7. AntiXigbar Merlin's Housekeeper

Fail

OH CRAP WRONG THREAD!!!

HAHAHAHAAHAHHA SORRY DUDE!!!

I meant for Kh2 NTSC!!!!!!!

8. Aurangzeb56 Chaser

lol thought so ^^" post it in tht thread then ill ans u there when u post it there :P

9. cdh Merlin's Housekeeper

swap magic with code breaker

can the swap magic 3.6 and the code breaker be used to use codes for kingdom hearts final mix

10. Riku_replica13 Twilight Town Denizen

Just as I thought xD, kidding =P! I didn't get a word of what you're saying, but it's OK thanks for the help anyways!!

11. Aurangzeb56 Chaser

awww im sorry i wasn't able to help u :( but My pleasure ^^ although i think i can port the codes that you want me too ^^

12. Blayz Mods Set The World A Blayz

I think what zeb was explaining was how you can port codes with a hex calculator easier then you can with ps2dis or any other methods^_^

13. Aurangzeb56 Chaser

exactly :D
    yes it can be used ^^ just first use codebreaker and activate the code then use put in swap magic when it asks you to input an game disk and in swap magic do the region change or whatever it that is necessary to play imported games and then put final mix ^^

14. Riku_replica13 Twilight Town Denizen

REALLY!!!!??? Man it will be a lot of help ^^. Don't blame yourself for my not-understandind of your explanation, I'm not good with hex and this kind of stuff, don't worry it's me not you .

I will get all the codes that I want and then I send you a PM with then ok?

15. Aurangzeb56 Chaser

lol yup ^^ and i know hex can be confusing,since i didnt understood it either when i started it :P and kk sure ^^

16. soultakerx Moogle Assistant

hey thanks a lot man, however i noticed the final mix specific synthesis items werent there, if you could give us those that would help a lot.

my bad lol they were all there

17. WiseMan Moogle Assistant

Hey I've Gto a Question .. Possibly a bug ... well : i use the code of quick lvl up , then reach lvl 100 ; but . when i'll go save i lose almost all of my abilites , i stay only with , slide dash , aerial sweep , scan and mp rage , where are the others ? i want them . plx someone help me !!!!

Sorry for my English I'm Brazilian Too :D

Plz Help me
    Ajuda Eol Aew :D

18. Riku_replica13 Twilight Town Denizen

Tipo veih, vc usou o código de chegar no Level 100 ou de aumentar a exp? Pq eu li uma vez que se vc usar o código de chegar no Level 100, vc nao ganha as habilidades dos leveis anteriores, mas quanto ao código de aumentar exp acho que fica tudo bem '-'

Pelo menos eu uso ele no BBS (e acho que jah usei tbm no KHFM) e nunca tive problemas.

Me diz qual dos 2 códigos vc usou que talvez fique mais facil pra ajudar vc ^^

PS.: é nois Brazuca xD!!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ENGLISH:

Did you use the code to get directly to Level 100 or the "Exp Multiplier" kinda code?Bcause I read one that if you use the code to get to Level 100 you lose all the abilities from the previous levels, but about the exp mult. code I thinks it's alright to use it '-'

At least, I used it on BBS(and I guess on KHFM too) and never had any problems

Tell me which code did you use so it will be easier to help ya!!

PS.:That's us "Brazuca" xD

19. WiseMan Moogle Assistant

Manolo foi de xp .. tipo eu upei logo no awakening ... lvl 100 .. foi de xp + eu perco todas skills quando vou salvar , soh fica as skills q eu falei .. nem huricane period tem , soh fica umas trankera
    Nois que voa Brazuca o/

English
    Man , i've use the code for increase the expericence .. then i up . and reach lvl 100 but when i gonna save , i lost all my abilities .. i stay only with the abilities waht i say in my last post .. , only with unusable stuff
    we are who can fly brazuca o/

20. Riku_replica13 Twilight Town Denizen

Puts cara aí eu já n sei, pq eu usei o código de xp durante o jogo(se nao me engano comecei a usar em deep jungle) Vai ver que como no awakening vc n tem keyblade, nem nada dá algum bug, n sei pode ser isso, tenta usar quando vc jah tiver Donald e Goofy com vc e tiver keyblade já(resumindo:quando vc derrotar a Guard Armor pela primeira vez em Travesse Town)

é a unica coisa que veio na cabeça que pode ser o problema pq eu usei e n tive isso '-'

Me passa o código que vc usou , aí quando eu tiver tempo eu testo pra ver se aqui dá certo.

ENGLISH:

Well dude, I don't know then, cause I used the exp code during the game(I began in Deep Jungle if my memory doesn't betray me) Maybe in awakening, since u don't have your keyblade or stuff like that, some bug happens, I guess so, try to use the code when you're already with Donald and Goffy with ya and have the keyblade(It means: After beating the First Guard Armor in Travesse Town).

It's the only think that comes up to my mind, because I used it and got no troubles '-'

Gimme the code, then when I have some free time I'll test it here to see if works.