Kingdom Hearts for PC Browsers has a new title!

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Krowley, Feb 19, 2013.

1. Krowley Moderator

[​IMG]
    Found on the Japanese Square Enix Blog as well as on the 1.5 HD Remix Site, the tentative "Kingdom Hearts for PC Browsers" title has now been renamed as KINGDOM HEARTS χ [chi]
    Kingdom Hearts x [chi] (Or Kingdom Hearts Key as it is pronounced) has been given a new logo as seen above. Famitsu.com has also updated with an article depicting the information and giving High Quality renders of the Logo and 2 Pre-bonus cards of Sora and Riku that can be seen below. These Pre-order cards contain exclusive codes for the PC game and can only be gained by Pre-rdering the HD 1.5 ReMix from the E-Store.

Credit to Roxam for the news update.​
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Krowley, Feb 19, 2013.

1. Miles
      Miles
      Nice very nice. Digging the logo. Maybe we will see some gameplay soon.
    2. 61
      That's a sexy logo, and it's nice to make this seem closer to an actual title.

At the same time that's not good because now I want to play it or own it, even though I'm not sure what a browser game is anyway.
      Is it just like a regular PC game?
    3. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      It's a free-to-play game that I'm guessing will be downloadable from Square-Enix's website. I heard rumors last year that it was going to be some facebook game, but it looks like those rumors are false.
    4. greater_bloo
      greater_bloo
      Well this takes the cake for the best subtitle for Kingdom Hearts for me. The fact that it's an important thing in KH and makes me curious as to how important this game is to the whole story, all with the single letter x. Not to mention x is a pretty awesome letter and the logo itself looks cool! ^_^
    5. 61
      Oh ok thanks for clearing that up.

And yeah, glad it's not coming to Facebook.

I've been pretty much ignoring the news on this game till now, but what are the chances of localization?
    6. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      I'm pretty sure they'll localize it soon after its Japanese release, as localizing these types of games takes less work than localizing console/handheld games.
    7. Airi Ban
      Airi Ban
      The title looks awesome! And the cards too. Definitely can't wait for this game. :D
    8. 61
      that's good, I'm not familiar with this type of thing but I wouldn't know.
      How much do you think it would cost?
    9. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      well being a free-to-play game, nothing. But the thing with these types of games is that there may be some things you want that will cost maybe a dollar or two. In this game's case, maybe a different keyblade or something. It's still too early to make assumptions though. After all, we don't even have footage of the game.
    10. Light-Rune Maven
      Light-Rune Maven
      I hate pre-order bonuses because I can never have them. It's like they're going around rubbing it in my face. But yeah, the cards are cool, the logo is cool, and by now X (key) has become my favorite Greek letter.:)
    11. A Zebra
      A Zebra
      Was there any surprise? That's hardly a real name.
      Though Kingdom Hearts Kye... there's another name that'll be hard to explain to my friends.
    12. KeybladeSpirit
      KeybladeSpirit
      This is very interesting, to me. The fact that they're putting effort into making a proper logo for it tells me that it is definitely going to get an English release too, and it might even coincide with the US release of the HD Remix.
      Actually, it's a lowercase Χ, χ, and its name is "chi," which is pronounced either like "key" with a very guttural K (like Ch in Chanukkah, for example) or "kye," which is generally easier. Despite looking just like X and x in many fonts, they're actually a different letter and a few fonts reflect that if you use their actual Unicode IDs. They only say "key" in the games because that's what they're lazy and more used to saying "Keyblade" than χ-blade.
      χ (chi), actually.
    13. Light-Rune Maven
      Light-Rune Maven
      Yeah. I just wasn't thinking and for some reason thought I had to reference bbs for people to understand... But it was right there in the title. Gee I can be stupid huh?
    14. Silent Wings
      Silent Wings
      Awesome logo o:

Can't wait for this to be released! ^^

Is it bad that I'm more excited for this game then the HD collection?
    15. rikusgirl
      rikusgirl
      I wonder whether this game will add anything to the story or not??
    16. Llave
      Llave
      Kingdom Hearts III (three), Nomura, not Kingdom Hearts x (chi).

Actually that looks pretty cool. Hope it's good.
    17. cstar
      cstar
      ooo the logo looks great, the x though, does this mean this one is going to delve more into the x-blade? Probably not but that's the impression I am getting.
    18. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      Actually, the x-blade will be involved, as this description of the game proves:

19. cstar
      cstar
      Ha, the original quote didn't show up for some reason and I missed that, thank you for um... requoting it.