Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 ReMIX - Trophy Guide

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 ReMIX' started by libregkd, Sep 10, 2013.

1. Jin うごかないで

2. Patman Bof

It' s not impossible. Much harder than the rest of the game, true, but doable with a little patience. IMO half of the difficulty comes from the poor choice of button mapping : many missions require you to keep X and O constantly pressed down ... while occasionally pushing T, R1 or R3 without releasing X or O. Sure. So comfy.

Well anyway, I' m two missions 3 away from unlocking it (Traverse Town and The End of the World). If you want to cut the crap and get clearer guidelines this should help : http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps3/684080-kingdom-hearts-hd-15-remix/faqs/30943

Keep in mind it' s just guidelines though, I passed a few missions differently.

3. Miles Cull a Duty 2 : Electric Boogaloo

I got a question. I'm not much of a trophy collector but for KH it's different. My internet kept going out while I was getting trophies and now I got everything synthed and all weapons trophies even 100% Journal but now they are showed up as locked again. How can i get them back???

The ones I got and now don't have:
    Synthesis Vet
    Synthesis Master
    Gummi Ship Collector
    Blade Master

4. O13 Follower Twilight Town Denizen

Yay, free cheat minus the Code the only real things I haven done are synthesis the trinity things (just can't find that last one) it is sad in KH for the PS2 I couldn't find the last chest now I can't find the damn symbol

5. Krowley Moderator

If it's a Red Trinity, it could only be obtained in Oogie's Manor before it was destroyed.

6. Antidote Façade

Really? I'm positive I never did the red trinity pre-destruction and later went to the Manor ruins and activated it near the arch at the waterway.

7. ShibuyaGato Transformation

I did this as well. You can activate it after the manor's in ruins. It's just more of a hassle (my game wouldn't recognize it at all until I left and went back).

8. Krowley Moderator

I came back to this thread and saw I typed the opposite of what I wanted to... weird.
    But yeah, go with what they said if it's the red trinity.

9. O13 Follower Twilight Town Denizen

I think it was the Ladder trinity I was looking for