Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix Codes

Discussion in 'Code Vault' started by Explode, Nov 7, 2011.

1. xavis75211 Moogle Assistant

it doesn't work as in, save loads, BGM plays, no game.

i tired it all, mainly the mod for a form model into sora model.

2. cesarsanchez Moogle Assistant

Code:
    Drive Forms Level up to 9 After One Hit
    201D5F84 3C0F0009
    201D5F88 240F0009

This code doesn't work for me

Edit: looks like it doesn't let the form gain experience

3. Ledxirn Merlin's Housekeeper

May I ask you for this Data Boss Roxas one, I tried with this one while summoning in Little Chicken's slot with modified sorcerer nobody and it's other objects I'd say barriers of course, but for a moment later, it ended up just freezing the game for me.
    is something just a mistake or exactly of the same mistake as launching a boss out of terra's cannon ball in the coding that you've made, right? If I know that same reason've told in previous reply of yours.

but a few codes of your modified sorcerer nobody with few of bosses works for me very well by mostly. ;)

4. xaddgx Twilight Town Denizen

Hello. I was wondering, is there a code to replace the heartless in the 1000 heartless battle with other heartless or nobodies? I saw a video of it but it but the owner only posted PAL codes.

5. Javi42 Moogle Assistant

Hello,someone can tell me the code of de ally Xemnas renplaced donald and the code for the ally Axel renplaced goofy
    For codebreaker.
    Thanks

6. trexalfa Merlin's Housekeeper

Behind you, WTF would I tell you were I am?
    Hi! I try to use codebreakers, but it doesn't work. It isn't only the KH II FM codes, all codes that i use doesn't work.

I NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know if i need some plugins or anything like that. I use a PCSX2 r1888 emulator, and my operating system is Windows 7.

7. Blayz Mods Set The World A Blayz

I would suggest using emuhaste its better then using a codebreaker elf, however, some codes won't work unless you create a pnach file of the code, an example of a code that won't work in emuhaste would be Inf HP.=/

8. Gultigargar Hollow Bastion Committee

Actually, infinite HP codes do work with Emuhaste, you just have to know how to go about activating it. It's a code that has to be activated "from the start" so to speak. All you have to do is activate the code. Then, once you've activated it, you reset the emulator, and that should be it.

9. Blayz Mods Set The World A Blayz

ohhh kk ty gulti, I never new that.=/

10. sora6645 Kingdom Keeper

Can someone give me the code that I asked for ? I said that . Can u possible to play as the final Riku with dark aura and dark shield ? Thanks guys for the help . Really

11. Blayz Mods Set The World A Blayz

just so you know dude getting riku to use dark aura and dark shield isn't exactly what you would call easy alot have tried it and not all of em have actually succeeded in doing so.=/

12. CaboHitman Moogle Assistant

What about Gummi codes? infinite cost would be nice but I can't find it anywhere.

13. Blayz Mods Set The World A Blayz

that should be possible but I only know how to hack custom forms and animation mods.=/

14. xaddgx Twilight Town Denizen

You can hack animation mods? Cool...is it possible to make Roxas's model not look mangled when doing Reaction Commands or when he is in cutscenes meant for Sora only?

15. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

Possible, yes. Is it going to happen, probably not as it would be time consuming to make.

16. KeybladeSpirit [ENvTuber] [pngTuber]

Yeah, the easiest that could be done is making him T-Stance for animations he doesn't have, and even then it would be hard to make him come out of it automatically.

17. Raix Moogle Assistant

A small problem executing ARMax w/ KH2FM

Hey everyone.

Idk if anyone encountered a problem about this before, but I got an issue running the game when I use any ARMax codes, its like this
    Game runs fine. I even patched it w/ the english patch and it works.
    The problem is, when I try using any type of ARmax code, it launches the game, but then it stays on black screen.
    I tried this with the original disc and the english patched one, both failed.
    But one thing confused me, when I searched around for the master codes, I found like 3 diffrent ones, and I'm not sure which one I need to use, if its needed I can go look back and post the master codes I found here, my slim PS2 is modded, and no swap magic is needed to play the game, so I figured I might need it for running the game with the codes on, or if there any other way around it? I also tried searching about this, still nothing.

P.S: I'm not sure if its the problem, but does it matter that I'm actually using an american ARmax?

Thanks in advance.

18. Blayz Mods Set The World A Blayz

like luxord said it's possible, however I have no clue how to get that kind of outcome, sorry.=/

19. EvilMan_89 Code Master

that's actually odd. i dont' believe the region of the AR Max matters. it might have to do with whatever codes you are trying? i've found certain codes need to be jokered or else i get the same result. as for the Master Code, just use the AR Max one found on the front page of the thread.

20. xaddgx Twilight Town Denizen

Oh well. That's alright, you get used to the mangled look anyways o_o