Kingdom Hearts II Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix+ North America

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by fullmetal_otaku, Mar 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fullmetal_otaku Moogle Assistant

Alright, I know the release date for KH2FM+ is March 29, but do you think that somehow that the game will be brought over and "translated" so people who dont have asian playstations can actually PLAY the game? I know the first Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix+ was not translated, but because of the large popularity of the game, you think they might bring it over into the North American market? I REALLY want to play this game.

Another point as to why they should "translate" it is beacuse of the new 3D Chain of Memories, and the manga. The manga is being translated, SO WHY NOT THE GAME!!!!??????!?!?!?!?!? It would make SO MUH MORE MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

I hope they tanslate it...They BETTER translate it!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Well, if anyone thinks they know, or knows something, come talk here! Or just post your opinion on what you think should happen.

2. Roxas- PARTYMAN MORE LIKE HOMOVAN 73M SUCK MY B****!

I know that something has been planned.......but I do not know what.

3. Majik Chaser

KH2 final mix is in english, COM remake is not. square did this because they ( more than likely ) won't bring it to america. but americans can still understand it and the people in japan can be happy with COM remake.

just get a swap magic ( it lets you play imported games a.k.a. KH2 final mix+ on your american PS2 )

4. Bacco Traverse Town Homebody

I hope that they will import in Europe too, I had enough to see Japanese who has everything first (just think about KH2 release date Jp Dec. 2005 EU Sep.2006!)

5. John S. Banned

If anything happens, We will probably get final mix but not Re:CoM.

6. Soushirei 運命の欠片

Yeah, but good luck navigating the menus. Those will all be in their glorifying kanji, hiragana and katakana. Of course if your Japanese is up to speed, then disregard what I just said.

7. Majik Chaser

i imported KH2 when it first came out in japan ( common sense told me what to do at the menu's and i was able to beat the japanese version of KH2 )

8. Soushirei 運命の欠片

Yeah, I'm not really saying it's impossible, just lots of people like to be in control of how they customize Sora and the others. Like "I want this ability to be on" or "I want to synthesize this item because I like it".

For many who don't understand Japanese, they sort of just get all these abilities and pick up certain items and have no clue what they are--and sometimes, even when they equip them, they have some difficulty seeing what they do (and thus are still confused as to what ability they equipped). An example would be MP Rage or MP Haste, Power Up items, Defense Up items, etc.

It was somewhat difficult for people to get Ultima in the first Final Mix because the Ultima weapon was bumped up to I believe the 50th item on the list (it's been a while, forgive me), so there were about 24 more items to synthesize before you could synthesis Ultima. And of course, since most of these items were "newly" added items to the game, they required "new" gems and stones as well. Thus, it was difficult to collect these items or have a sense of who drops them due to the lack of understanding of what they are or where they come from.

It's little things like that that can take back from an experience for some gamers, and is probably the second major reason why people request a NA version released in the first place--the first reason being the Region code issue.

9. John S. Banned

There is ability guides and there are item guides thats why you can import and still know what to do.

10. Shuhbooty moon child

i so hope that they bring it over i want to play it that is like so unfair how they have a cool kh game and we don't...that's so wrong:mad: :mad:

11. Soushirei 運命の欠片

Yeah, but referencing off papers really do take some of the naturalness away from it. As well, they need to exist before you can take advantage of them.

12. DarknessKingdom The Kingpin of the TV

^ Yeah.

Sides, I think RE:COM will be quite tricky if you import it unless you are extrememly gifted in Japanese. Most gamers prefer to know what the text is saying on the screen otherwise they'll end up being frustrated and give up playing the game.

13. John S. Banned

If we do get RE:CoM it will be no voice just text.

14. DarknessKingdom The Kingpin of the TV

Good point.

I can't imagine anyone replacing Joel for the English VA of Sora, seriously.

15. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

yeah that would be kinda weird, i like Sora's voice. :D

16. ix_Marisa_xi Merlin's Housekeeper

I really can't wait for final mix and will most likely get a swaper disc because i'm impatient. I also think I will do this for KH3 because I don't want to wait until after I graduate high school to play it, but it will probably work out that way T_T

17. Utawarezen Gummi Ship Junkie

I imported the first Final Mix and it went smoothly and I know no Japanese, right now my 9 year old sibling is playing it with ease. I'm importing KH2FM+ but it would be really nice for it to come out in America, and it would be even better if it had Japanese VA with English subs! JP VA > ENG VA, or maybe I'm just biased because I watch Anime like that (see sig). If they did bring Re:CoM over here, would they be able to get Haley Joel Osment to do the VA, or is he still in trouble with the whole drug abuse thing?

18. ansemsnobody Destiny Islands Resident

where can i go to pre-order kh2fm+

19. fullmetal_otaku Moogle Assistant

Do you have a Japanese playstation?

If you dont, how can you get japanese games to work on a North American PS2???

I REALLY want to play these games!! And I know japanese like about 60% and still learning, so its good practice!!!

Please help!!!!

20. Soushirei 運命の欠片

Swap Magic, or Modchip. Playing Japanese imports is practically the same thing as playing a backup on your PS2--thus the requirement to do so is the same.

Yes-Asia or Play-Asia are two places available.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.