Kingdom Hearts II Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix+ North America

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by fullmetal_otaku, Mar 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Great Gatz Chaser

Yeah since SM isn't illegal. (yet) I don't know if this is true but one of my cousins said it is illegal to sell modchpis but not illegal to buy them. Do you know if is this is true?

2. Soushirei 運命の欠片

No clue, but they are selling modchips pretty publicly the way they're selling Swap Magic.

XD Anyway, we're really off topic, I'll stop here.

3. The Great Gatz Chaser

You are right. So I saw that Libregkd said the secret is they will release the secrets about KH at TGS. Anybody else see that?

4. DarkRikuMan King's Apprentice

that could be good or bad it could mean KH3 or no KH2FM+ for North America

5. PuffinBoy415 Twilight Town Denizen

The SM3 thing was on this forum of KH2:FM+ but it might have been moved. Just scroll down a bit and see if you can find it.

6. DarkRikuMan King's Apprentice

i got it thnaks but lets focus on what the thread is about the release of Final mix+ to north america. If it does come will it be announced at E3 or TGS?

7. PuffinBoy415 Twilight Town Denizen

TGS would be too late to announce it coming to America, if I had to say now (unless it's something they're going to announce before then as like a "SUPRISE!") then it has to be made at E3 or what ever they're calling it this year.

8. Kadaj Traverse Town Homebody

Isn't Final Mix have the + because it's two games in one? If final mix is coming out in english (which according to a interview with Tomur I read about it is) then Re:CoM should be english too, shouldn't it?

9. DarkRikuMan King's Apprentice

we dont know if Re:COM will come wit FM so we say KH2FM which includes Re:COM.

10. The Great Gatz Chaser

It is almost safe to say now that it isn't coming here. But if they do come out with it here it wouldn't make sense to not release Re:CoM.

11. PuffinBoy415 Twilight Town Denizen

RE: CoM is compleatly in Jap and the voice actors arn't coming back for another american version. The new cut scenes for an american version of KH2FM would be alright not to have sound just because they're flash backs and it would be a kind of effect to have it silent. But to have RE: CoM in silence is just wrong. So I dout that RE: CoM is coming to America.

12. DarkRikuMan King's Apprentice

see i was right to say it might not come here

13. twilit_shadow King's Apprentice

There's been a ton of talk on this subject. I know the good folks over at khinsider.com had a huge petition going, but I'm not sure if it's done or not. They mentioned that the Square Enix staff here in America really, REALLY want it in the states too, so there's a pretty good chance. Square Enix itself has had over 200,000 e-mails about the subject. (This is an estimated number, but the real number is literally over 200,000. This came directly from one of the Squeenix's American directors.)

14. PuffinBoy415 Twilight Town Denizen

Yes you were ^^;;

If those figures are correct than WTF are they waiting for??? RELEASE IT HERE! Good buisness awaits in America!

15. The Great Gatz Chaser

Well right now they are working on KH3/KHX. But of course they could just be using the next KH as a cover so they can work on bringing KH2FM+ here. But that is very unlikely. And as for you Puffin Boy I know how you feel but if you can stay patient for how ever long it takes for the remaining amount of time. Just let them take their time. I'm willing to wait another year if I have to. I'll just be happy if KH2FM+ comes here. If not I will call for a boycott of all SE games.:D :D :D

16. PuffinBoy415 Twilight Town Denizen

Lol, I'm excedingly impatient actually :) but I have to put up with SE's secrecy which sucks. I don't have the money to buy any of their games anyways so oh well!

17. libregkd -

18. The Great Gatz Chaser

19. DarkRikuMan King's Apprentice

i dotn think i could boycot SE games there just to good. Alos whats KHX?

20. PuffinBoy415 Twilight Town Denizen

On i think IGN there's a page that says Kingdom Heart X is the next game. However the title is not confirmed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.