Kingdom Hearts II Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix+ North America

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by fullmetal_otaku, Mar 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kaseykockroach Hollow Bastion Committee

Would'nt it be sorta funny if Final Mix+ came out. But by then, everyone has completely lost interest in the game and forgotten about it by then. Just a thought.:D

2. La Sofa ('_')-l3 No worries

I NEED THAT GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I NEED RE: CoM!

3. Roxasfan Xman Twilight Town Denizen

What the hell are you talking about?!?!!?!:confused: :mad:

No one is going to forget about it. NOT EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me, I WANT IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Calm down, relax....

I must be patient and I must wait.

4. Master Form Merlin's Housekeeper

Fall realese (Hopefully)

Well as for me, alls I can do is just wait until later on in Fall to see if it has been decided. I sure hope it does release here though. :D

5. kaseykockroach Hollow Bastion Committee

For now, there will be plenty of hype over this game. But as more hints of this "new series" start appearing, the hype will slowly be gone.(Not I'm trying to say I don't care for this game. BELIEVE ME, I WANT THIS GAME!!!)

6. DarkRikuMan King's Apprentice

I manly want game for Re:COM if they just relesed COM(which is highly unlily) I would buy it. Also SE is to smart to release the game if everybody lost interest. They would say " We're gona relase it. No wants it kk will take it back."

7. orgXIIIfan King's Apprentice

There is a low chance of it coming to the West.Maybe some manga store like the one near my tuition centre has it.Haha!Last time,I saw somebody play KHII Japanese version over there.(Original not FM) So maybe we SIngaporeans get to play it there.But I bet it will be a very long queue as there are quite alot of KH fans in Singapore.

8. Reoy Hollow Bastion Committee

they better translate everything and i mean everything in english the voice well it is already in english the words the item and weapon etc they better be in english i wanna play this game so badly it beats kh2 aleast kh2fm+ is harder

9. Lenzo_The_Emo Moogle Assistant

They will, Japan has no choice but to translate it for you americans to play because it is a bestseller game and Japan needs that money, of course your wrong, the game will be released sometime in November but they will not reveal when. I hope i have not offened you in any way.

Lenzo_The_Emo

10. deadaim2thegrave Merlin's Housekeeper

I think it could be released in america because remember in the promotional trailer?the scene where roxas says his name and xemnas says "The New You"?That was in english but in the game its actually in theatre mode as japanese.so why just make one scene in english.i think they left a hint or sumthing by putting tht scene in english.but im not sure if im correct though

11. Doxyc Traverse Town Homebody

i hope they Give the 2 game out to america. I mean in my opinion. they dont want to send kh2: fm+ out here because if they are Rasist...thats just me thought plz dont take that offencive. BUt i agree with Ienzo_the_emo they need the money thats the ONLY reason there sending it to us. but NOT Re: CoM

12. libregkd -

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.