Kingdom Hearts II Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix+ North America

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by fullmetal_otaku, Mar 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grey_Fox_79 Destiny Islands Resident

I see....Sooooo, ignoring completely the EGM bs of the Fall 2007 (i find it hard to believe and im a huge fan), do u think i should invest in an import or wait until after the May 12-13 Square Enix Party 2007 (where Nomura states that there will be a surprise or something about Final Mix+)?

2. Inasuma "pumpkin"

I suggest importing JUST in case--though it may be brought state-side, you can either wait to find out, then import, taking your chances...or...you can just straight up import. =D

3. Soushirei 運命の欠片

Up to you really.

I've imported because the Japanese doesn't harm me in any way, also because I actually prefer Japanese audio over English ones.

Of course it'd be nice if they'd bring it over to NA (which I would still buy to support the cause), but I can understand why if they decide not to. Import if the game means that much to you. But I also don't think it's a bad idea to wait it out to get 100% confirmation from Nomura. It may pay off and save you money in the long run if you have the patience.

I simply can't wait. And the fact that my Japanese is quite enough for me to understand and play the game, I can't pass it up.

4. Grey_Fox_79 Destiny Islands Resident

I can definetly wait, but im still anxious to try it. Its only a short wait till May 12-13 right? Plus its not like I have anything to lose if I wait.

Anyway, wat do u guys think the FM+ surprise will be (if not the announcement of the NA release date)?

5. rmarques Moogle Assistant

Actually it is. Hiring the VAs would cost a lot of money, and where do you think they'll get it from? That's right, the money they make selling the videogames. A bussiness' goal is to profit, and when it comes to a NA version of KH2 FM+, they don't give a damn about the money they made with Japan, they just want to know the money they're making with the NA version. So yes, it is skin of their noses if they don't sell as much here.

However, they do not have to take a risk they do not feel that it's worth it. And quite honestly, considering most Western gamers move on to new stuff after they're done with the old, chances are, the sales of FM+ in NA would not make it worth a release.

Nothing for PS2 that's for sure. Apparently, Nomura already stated FM+ would be his last PS2 game. So it'll either be a new game for PS2, or some side-game for another console. Who knows, maybe Mushroom Kingdom Hearts is not a hoax xD

6. Grey_Fox_79 Destiny Islands Resident

LoL dare to dream. Even though Mushroom Kingdom Hearts looks pretty kool, it also looks pretty fake. Besides, I think it would ruin the series because its supposed to just be a game based on the Square characters (leaving the Disney characters out) so i dont rly know how they would fit the nintendo guys in...Though u also may be right lol. All we can do right now is dream i guess

7. jengajam Merlin's Housekeeper

I read somewhere (don't remember where) But the creator (don't remember how to spell his name) was interviewed and they asked if he was planning on bringing it to Europe and he laughed and said that there was going to be a surprise by the end of the year. and there was going to be a big announcement in the year also. so if it does come out there it should come out here still don't know the site because some guy linked to it.

And if your still not sure since it might not happen then sign this and send the link to square-enix: http://www.petitiononline.com/kh2fmus/petition.html

If this was already said then sorry i did not look though all the pages

8. Grey_Fox_79 Destiny Islands Resident

Holy hell thats a great find! I signed it 2 mins ago but how do you email/send the link to Square Enix...I rly have no idea to do it so can one of u guys do it (if u know how)?

9. Bvbffg Banned

hay the kingdom hearts 2 final mix+ and kingdom hearts final mix are comeing to the U.S. soon bunduld together this fall my dad works at square enix so thats what his boss said ok and you can quote me

10. Inasuma "pumpkin"

Bvbffg, stop bloody posting that.

It's been said by you so many times it's practically considered spam now.

11. Grey_Fox_79 Destiny Islands Resident

1. Whew, if I had a dollar everytime someone said that!

2. I'm sure not even the Square Enix staff knows if it's coming. Its up to Nomura first.

3. U want us to keep it on the downlow...yet ur posting this on a public international internet website...nice lol

12. KingdomHeartsFanatic_x3 Destiny Islands Resident

all i'm saying is that it'd be nice if SE brought it to North America, but i doubt they will.
    isn't it expensive to bring things from Japan to the United States or whatever?
    if so, that WOULD cost SE a lot of money.
    oh well, i guess i just have to beg my parents to buy it and learn japanese to be able to read the menu bar...:(

13. Bvbffg Banned

hay the kingdom hearts 2 final mix+ and kingdom hearts final mix are comeing to the U.S. soon bunduld together this fall my dad works at square enix so thats what his boss said ok and you can quote me

14. BlonedHairedKid Merlin's Housekeeper

OMG please stop postin that we get it already jeez its gettin real annoying some of us r already sure its comin or hoppin and some have just givin up so please stop postin that or so help me im defyin the laws of physics and reachin my hand thru this computer and takin and breakin ur keyboard and im sure other will try to defy the laws as well

15. Grey_Fox_79 Destiny Islands Resident

didnt u already say that and didnt we already shoot you down?

16. libregkd -

17. Jadentheman Hollow Bastion Committee

18. Bvbffg Banned

19. libregkd -

20. Kyousuke Moogle Assistant

SE really could stand to make a killing by releasing it over here. There's not that much dubbing that needs to be done (only the stuff in between floors in RE: CoM and a few new scenes from KH2) and most of the text was translated from the regular version.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.