Kingdom Hearts II Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix+ North America

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by fullmetal_otaku, Mar 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oblivion5655 Merlin's Housekeeper

they have to give us this FM i mean Nomura already screwed us with the first one:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

2. YouSheng Traverse Town Homebody

I guess it has been confirmed that it will never come ... sign...

3. Grey_Fox_79 Destiny Islands Resident

he may not have sayed "I will not let US fans down"...but he HAS hinted a US release a little more than to be ignored...

4. Aqua Merlin's Housekeeper

The fact that we're running around like chickens without heads over something like this is kinda pathetic.

I personally REALLY want Final Mix to be released here, but the chance of it happening are fairly slim. I mean, the first FM wasn't released here, so why get your hopes up for the second? :/ I mean, if it's not released here, then it's not, and if it is, then it is. That's that. We really have NO control over the future of it's "possible" NA-release. " End of story. -shrugs-

5. Grey_Fox_79 Destiny Islands Resident

I Cant Take This Anymore!!!

Thats enough! I really have so speak my mind now cause ive had it up to my ears in this crap! It makes no f***ing sense that they will not release it here! It makes no f***ing sense that this is a Japanese game to begin with! Disney started up in AMERICA, it was the AMERICAN VA that made the disney characters famous! And now SE is denying the US this great game, when the whole idea started here!? I mean, what the $hit is that!? Have u HEARD the Japanese Donald and Goofy voices!? They sound like f***!!! I can't believe Disney would let this $hit slide! Walt himself must be puking his guts out in his grave right now! SE has to pay Disney for the character rights, dont they? So why the f*** didnt Disney INSURE American releases for all the KH games!? Without the Disney character rights, there would be no KH, so Disney holds all the f***ing power! So, you would think that they would be smart and say "This idea started in America, so, if you make any games of it, its gna COME to AMERICA!!" No. Instead America is groveling at Nomura's feet while he scratches his nuts and laughs his @$$ off. So in reality, its Disney's fault that we're in this position of limbo, thinking if we should wait for it or buy an import...But the sad truth is that nobody at SE cares right now. So anyway, f*** SE and f*** this waiting...AND, espescially, F*** this stupid game! I dont kno what im doing, or where Im going with this $hit! So screw it, Im suiting up for KH3! Congrats SE, u just lost one more buyer...Now go yank ur c**ks thru ur @$$es u heartless bastards!

6. The Great Gatz Chaser

Oh I've got a good idea. Lets all swear because that will make Final Mix come here. Seriously man (or woman) swearing all over the place usually doesn't get you what you want. Just settle down and don't act like a second grader. The chances of it coming here are slim. I agree that it should come here. It's just translating CoM into English. That will take a long time. Also changing the subs from Japanese to English in KHII. So if it does come here it won't be for a while.

7. Grey_Fox_79 Destiny Islands Resident

Ok, I know it makes u feel like a big boy to act all mature and $hit, but right now im one of the many people who are pissed off at Square Enix and i needed to vent!

8. The Great Gatz Chaser

Go punch a pillow. Or yell at a stuffed animal. Stuffed animals have to listen and they can't disagree.

9. Grey_Fox_79 Destiny Islands Resident

Thats true they do listen....but they're planning something....I just know it...Look at em...sitting on the bed...just watching me...waiting for their moment to strike...i bet its their fault that KH2FM+ wont come out here...

10. libregkd -

11. Soushirei 運命の欠片

Grey_Fox_79, get a hold of yourself.

You've made so many factual mistakes about this game, I'm starting to wonder if you've even done research, or if your anger is simply blinding you of the truth.

You seem to like the game so much since you've obviously lost your mind about this, so why the hell aren't you importing? Evidently someone who is so worked up over the game, Japanese game menus SURE don't seem to be able to hold you back. Utawarezen doesn't know a word of Japanese (or much) and yet he's doing very well in the game. No one's stopping you from importing.

No one.

12. Grey_Fox_79 Destiny Islands Resident

I find that it ruins the whole experience if u import...besides i dont rly know how to work the imported games on the US PS2 (i wont use a mod chip). I think someone said something about Action Replay MAX can do it or something

P.S. I dont do research, I just needed to vent lol

13. PuffinBoy415 Twilight Town Denizen

If you're going to vent fine, but most of us on this topic are trying to have a factual discussion about the odds of KH2FM+ actually coming here.

14. Grey_Fox_79 Destiny Islands Resident

Really? Thats interesting because most of the people on this forum, other than a few who actually know wat their talking about (not me lol), have just been saying "I want it to come here, oh and Europe too!"

Looks like ur in the wrong forum!

15. khfanatic Merlin's Housekeeper

maybe some of us like better to be able read and understand what's going oninstead of geussing and blindly stumbling through the game. and besides why buy the swapmagic thing to play and import if that's the only game we're gonna use it for,it's not worth it.

16. Soushirei 運命の欠片

That is something *you're* deciding for yourself. You can't blame Square for your own refusal to do that. That is *your* problem. End of story.

As for 'only game we're gonna use for it'. Once again that's *your decision* to only use it for Final Mix+. I personally went and replaced my Japanese PS2 JUST for this game. It was worth it to me.

If it's not *worth* it to you, that's once again, *your decision*, *your choice*.

Don't even try to blame Square for anything that is your own doing.

17. libregkd -

18. Grey_Fox_79 Destiny Islands Resident

i just dont like the Japanese voice acting...it bothers me...Other than that the menus arent a problem cause they've already uploaded scripts and Sleight/Ability guides

19. [s y n n e ] Twilight Town Denizen

...anyways...

has there been any news about it? I haven't done any research lately and so, I just thought I'd ask anyways. ((Never ask, never know!))

I mean, if it doesn't come here, thats fine since it is in english anyways right? So, I guess importing it would be ok. I do have japanese versions of FFVII and VIII O___o;; I haven't played it mind you, but... I have it....O___O;; ::needs a japanese PS or PS2 to play it))

20. DogBoyX King's Apprentice

in a Smash Bros brand box Obsession: Death N
    i have no idea what you said so i guess i'll quote South Park:
    Holy S*** dude.
    But donald and goofy do sound like... um...
    they soud stupid Okay!?
    Seriously we'll get over it.
    also all of KHV has heard of FM+ by now. thats a big part of the KH fan community and we all want it
    I'd say since Nomura doesn't really seem to like dissapointing fans I'd say we have kind of a chance for US release... can't say the same for RE:COM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.