Kingdom Hearts II Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix+ North America

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by fullmetal_otaku, Mar 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kaseykockroach Hollow Bastion Committee

Is it crazy to want KH1FM more simply because of the Xemnas fight? Because i'm considering buying swap magic not for KH2FM but the first FM.(Call me insane if you want.:D )

2. libregkd -

3. Roxas- PARTYMAN MORE LIKE HOMOVAN 73M SUCK MY B****!

4. DarkRikuMan King's Apprentice

no its not crazy to want that also you get one winged angel keyblade and dimond dust

5. The Great Gatz Chaser

Nintendo, if they do own part might want to let them release it here if SE wants to. This may help them with bringing future SE maybe even KH titles to Nintendo. Of course everybody has heard the whole SE will make a ton of money if they release it here so I won't go over that. Really if you people can't wait one more week to hear if FM+ will come to the US and Europe in my opinion then you don't deserve it.

6. libregkd -

7. The Great Gatz Chaser

8. Lunacy Divine Destiny Islands Resident

I also can't understand why some of you guys think CoM is owned by Nintendo. Yes, it's for the GBA, but it is clearly owned by SE. Perhaps people think this because the CoM box has the Nintendo seal of quality on it...?

9. Bubble Master Califa Hollow Bastion Committee

i thought the seal only means nintendo mass produced it

10. libregkd -

11. The Great Gatz Chaser

The original CoM was developed by Jupiter. Jupiter is a company the creates many games for hand held systems. All the games I found by them were for nintendo systems. But on their official site the CoM copyright is Jupiter/SE and Disney there is no Nintendo involved. So now people can stop saying stupid things.:D :D :D
    Here is a link to the site: Click here
    That's kind of funny I just proved so many people wrong and it didn't even take 10 minutes. :D :D :D

12. DarkRikuMan King's Apprentice

if KH2FM does come to N orth America wikll somebody post it here or will it be on the homepage?

13. Nanaki Broken in six places

Dude, if it comes, that's all ANYBODY will talk about!! Trust me..we'll all know...IF it comes out here...

14. oblivion9794 Twilight Town Denizen

i wish it would come to us but it wont,if it does we'll all own PS3s by then because the first final mix hasn't even been released in the US so i highly doubt that plus Tetsuya is doing FFXII and FF vs XII and then KH3 so he will be busy but it would make more money.

15. DarkRikuMan King's Apprentice

Yeay its almost the party!!!!!!! today is thursday so only 3 days till it starts!!!!!!!!

16. Xephos Neko, gamer, animelover, and artist :3 *purrs*

Make sure you guys are going to post the important parts of what's happening during wherever you guys are attending. I really want to know!

17. PuffinBoy415 Twilight Town Denizen

OMFG I forgot all about the party!!! I can't wait! TELL EVERYTHING!

18. The Great Gatz Chaser

Yeah I know it's this weekend. I was wondering, will they really announce as US release at a conference in Japan. If they don't announce it at the SE party the last place they could announce it at E3. Even that seems unreasonable but I will try to be an optimist. I just hope we know by next Monday.

19. LakuriSyaoran Destiny Islands Resident

I KNOW!!! I FEEL THE SAME WAY YOU DO!!!! i want tranlsated games!!!! he he he i have thoughs mangas ^_~

20. DarkRikuMan King's Apprentice

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!! the party is finally happining

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.