Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix Spanish Translation Patch

Discussion in 'Code Vault' started by jaimeelfo94, Nov 15, 2014.

1. jaimeelfo94 Moogle Assistant

Hi everyone.
    First of all, I'd like to apologise for my english (I don't usually speak it...), so if anybody reads something not correctly written, please tell me without doubt. Also, after some years wandering the Code Vault, I've decided to sign up, so this is my first thread. I apologise in advance if I'm breaking any rule.

As you can see in the title, my idea is to traslate this awesome game to spanish. I know so many people who would like to play the final mix version, but they can because they don't know enough english or don't have a PS3 to buy the HD 2.5 Remix edition. The problem is, that i have no idea where to start, so if anybody could give me a hand with this, i would be so grateful.

Before you tell me, I know this isn't easy at all. It's needed much spare time to develop something like this, and maybe learn some programming languages. Im studing Computers Engineering, and I have a good basis of C++. The only thing I want is somebody to introduce me in this area: the tools I should have, how to properly use them, etc.

Also, I want to get clear I'd like to do this for fun, for the people who can't afford a ps3, but also to improve my knowledge. If it's required Java, or Python, or even ASM, I'll learn them, I'm so determined to do this :):)

Thank you all, and thanks also to this web, for inspiring me to start this project.

2. sora6645 Kingdom Keeper

your kinda late on that bro . I made a Spanish Patch for this game already its on my website for download. Here is my website-http://sora6645.blogspot.com/2014/07/kingdom-hearts-2-final-mix-spanish.html this can be locked guys !

Last edited: Nov 16, 2014
  3. jaimeelfo94 Moogle Assistant

Oh maaaan I thought i'd found out something to do on mi spare time... jajajaja
    Anyway thank you so much! You guys are awesome!

4. sora6645 Kingdom Keeper

the code vault didnt do any of this . I did all on my own with some of my spanish friends . ;)

5. jaimeelfo94 Moogle Assistant

I was talking about this forum in general, but yes, your work is awesome! The patch works perfectly! Once again, thank you and your friends

6. sora6645 Kingdom Keeper

No Problem bro . Well KH 2.5 had offical text inside the game and i been fixing all the patches.

7. sora6645 Kingdom Keeper