Kingdom Hearts II NTSC U/C Codes (Closed 3)

Discussion in 'Code Vault' started by Explode, Feb 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aurangzeb56 Chaser

hmm but i thought tht all tha bolt towers have only 1 replacement adress...........??

2. pavilion75 Destiny Islands Resident

Hey guys, Is there anyway to change the neoshadow ally code into something else, or make it replace Goofy?

3. JLHack7 Kingdom Keeper

that's call replacement, this is like the UCM

Basically, everything that appears has a UCM slot, it's at a set address.
    Sora's UCM slot is called for every world everywhere, whereas each of the bolt tower addresses are only called when you're in that area under the conditions that make the enemies appear.

Basically, if 32 bolt towers appeared, there would be 32 UCM slots, the trick is finding them (which I know how to do). Each individual Bolt Tower could be replaced with some other UCM digit, allowing you to do something different, like 32 extra Sora's, or any combination of characters you can think of (e.g. 15 shadows, 12 soldiers, 5 large bodies)

Note: 32 is just a random number I came off the top of my head, there could be more slots, or less, we'll know when I finish it.

4. Aurangzeb56 Chaser

hmm then can u make a tutorial on how to find tha UCM??

5. JLHack7 Kingdom Keeper

It's rediculously simple
    You gotta know what to look for, and that's really easy, since for enemy UCM's you just need to know which enemy appears in which slot

since the one I'm talking about is a crapload of Bolt Towers, you just find the digits for Bolt Tower, and look through a memory dump for a bunch of that digit repeatedly, in a pattern.

If an enemy has multiple digits (like armored knights have like 3 digits that correspond to them) test each one and look for patterns.

The key to finding enemy UCMs is looking for digits near each other that happen to be valid digits for sets of enemies.

6. Aurangzeb56 Chaser

well yea but how do v knw which enemy is on which slot??

yea v do :)

7. windblade King's Apprentice

so we're no longer limited to the treasure chests in each area?

nice.

It's been a while since I've seen the NTSC/UC thread, and I'm glad i checked it!

I assume this will work on FM+, then.

8. Explode Who?!

Alright guys, new thread time. I'll have it up it up in a few minutes. Remember the rules for posting, and have fun!

- Locked -

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.