Kingdom Hearts II NTSC U/C Codes (Closed)

Discussion in 'Code Vault' started by Explode, Jun 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

A little reminder: This thread will be closed once it hits 5,000 posts. To the newer members we close these threads at 5,000 and make a new one so there will be a little down time here but it shouldn't take long. As usual once the other thread is up we will edit the first post of this thread with a link to the new one. Keep on posting guys. Also I call dibs on making the new thread >:

2. Amaury Legendary Hero

I should have asked this in my original question, but, anyway, have there been any changes to the "Allies in Party at All Times" code?

I know that when I last used it, the game would freeze during Roxas' story and then was fine when the player regained control of Sora.

3. NarutoSuperKubii Chaser

I don't think a fix for your request is possible, not everything is possible with RAM hacking but ASM is a different story but I doubt ASM hacking could fix the code.

4. Amaury Legendary Hero

Well, it's not a big deal, as it only freezes during Roxas' story. I was just wondering if improvements had been mode since I last used it. :)

Thanks for responding, though.

5. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

You find out why it freezes and fix it. Something has to be causing it. I don't think you need to use assembly at all. Something that hasn't been done or is hard to hack doesn't always = ASM.

In fact there are a lot of basic ASM hacks.

6. Simbarulz88 Destiny Islands Resident

I'm sooo bored I really wan to know if anyone has the code to play as Scar?

7. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

For final mix it was hacked but I don't think it was made for ntsc u/c also try not to spam.

8. Simbarulz88 Destiny Islands Resident

I have regular KH2 not final mix version and I promise you I will not spam.

9. Superior of the InBetween Merlin's Housekeeper

No...spamming on a Forum like this is like...saying something that has nothing to do with the forum subject. For example, saying "I'm sooo bored". The forum has nothing to do with boredom.

Sorry to go off like that. I'm just tired of going through numerous pages and not finding an actual CODE or REQUEST (though you did request a code, so....) instead finding about 5 or 6 pages of non-related posts.

Anywho...DOES ANYONE HAVE THE DARK KNIGHT CODE???
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1JkbmGsSUw
    The uploader said that the code was recreated for KHII NTSC from a KHIIFM idea. So...Please? I'm desperate to play out this code.

10. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

Thanks for clarifying that and I do believe that code is around here somewhere. Did you check the video warehouse?

11. Janime6 the truest queen of them all

Yea I just whipped this up right on the spot.

Worth a shot, aye?

Code:
    21cb9818 464c5448
    21ceff38 00303330
    21ceff3c 00000000
    11ceff40 00000000
    1033fec0 000001ee
    10340b74 00000029
    11cef110 0000056e
    01CB985F 00000009
    EDIT: that's the best I got. Drive into Master.​

12. Simbarulz88 Destiny Islands Resident

I'm sorry for saying that it is just that the codes that I have for my KH2 is getting really old to use everyday so I really need new codes like the Play as Scar cheat.

What code is that one?

13. NarutoSuperKubii Chaser

If you read what he quoted its that dark night code and not play as scar.

14. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

Guys keep in mind we don't have the community we used to. You may be bored every day but we work every day and we can only do so much. Cut us some slack.

15. Simbarulz88 Destiny Islands Resident

Okay now I understand why the code I wanted isn't shown, but keep in mind that I will be checking in every few hours everyday.

16. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

Do you understand how this works? We do have a say in if we want it to be made or not. No offense but you seem to be rather pushy and that isn't how it works around here.

17. Amaury Legendary Hero

Exactly.

Remember that old saying, Simba: "Patience is a virtue."

18. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

I would like to just bring this up so people can learn and understand things.

Also other coders or staff please don't delete these posts. They are off topic a bit but rules need to be followed so this will help.

19. NarutoSuperKubii Chaser

^This

Also I'm thinking that you think that a code like play as Scar would work everywhere am I correct? But thats not the case if someone were to make a "Play as Scar" it would only work in the room they choose to hack it in and if they fulfill your request then they get to choose where not you.

20. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

Also keep in mind unless you are expecting us to make some un dma play as scar it will be lengthy for not many rooms if more than one at all. But usually it is just one room.

AHURHUR I CLOSE THIS THREAD NAO -Narutosuperkubii

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.