Kingdom Hearts II NTSC U/C Codes

Discussion in 'Code Vault' started by ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠, Aug 22, 2011.

1. Blayz Mods Set The World A Blayz

again it needs to to be jokered, lemme create a jokered version of the code for you.

Here try this.

Code:
    Duel Wielding Roxas - Jokered to R2
    XXFT-Z73G-HWQYP
    JZYP-UVEJ-FD4ZT
    GKMF-G0EA-C5K8F

Last edited: May 25, 2014
  2. Blayz Mods Set The World A Blayz

Hey guys, sora6645 made a 19 drive bar code for this game, however it shows 9 but its really 19.

heres the code..

Code:
    00340C91 00000013
    btw the drive gauge is a different color do to the hex value for the amount of drive bars.

3. KingdomHeartsChaos Merlin's Housekeeper

4. Blayz Mods Set The World A Blayz

it should yes, however if your on a emulator then you can just use a program called emuhaste, but if your using the ps2 then yes those codes should work with the master code in the OP.=)

5. KingdomHeartsChaos Merlin's Housekeeper

I will try it !:)
    It keeps saying that it has a virus ? Do you know of one that doesn't?

6. Blayz Mods Set The World A Blayz

there's no viruses its a false reading, add a exclusion for it to ur anti virus, that will divert the false readings and fix the problems with your your antivirus thinking there is a virus within the program.;):)

7. KingdomHeartsChaos Merlin's Housekeeper

Oh! Thanks! I got it finally ! :)

And I tried the codes but they dont work .. why is that ?
    These are the codes I am trying :

Riku replaces Goofy 11C9561C 000008D1

Roxas Replaces donald 11C9561A 00000323

or

Roxas Replaces Goofy 11C9561C 00000323

Riku replaces donald 11C9561A 000008D1

Can you help me? I am kind of new to it ^^;

8. Blayz Mods Set The World A Blayz

well if your trying to use the mastercode then you don't need it with emuhaste, what version of pcsx2 are you using if I know that then I can help you a lot easier?

9. KingdomHeartsChaos Merlin's Housekeeper

I am using 1.2.1 and 1.3.0 and emuhaste but it is failing .
    And trying to use this forums mastercode didnt actually work either .... with those codes.

10. NarutoSuperKubii Chaser

You don't need the master code for emuhaste just follow these steps (you have to do this every single time)
    on emuhaste go on to the "Extra" tab, go to Real Address and change it from 00000000 to 20000000, then press okay, then while ingame Snap process and put in your codes and click Apply.

Make sure the second box on the cheat engine section is unchecked and make sure the first one is checked.

11. Blayz Mods Set The World A Blayz

well first of all master codes don't work with emuhaste because all you do is just copy and paste the codes and hit apply second use the version of emuhaste through thr link below if you don't already have it, instead. select mode change and select the mode that says Pcsx2_r5875.exe then select the engine which would be the one that says default, note this only applies if it asks you to select a engine if not leave it alone, then go into extra and replace the beginning of the real address code with the number 2 so it'll look like this.

Code:

https://mega.co.nz/#!pINzAB6S!Yh0dC3yWKB2kVnThUYMp3IrVRQ6DX-H5JgpEr17zuec

then press ok then hit snap process and apply your codes and they should work.^^

hope that helps

~Sean

Last edited: Jul 3, 2014
  12. KingdomHeartsChaos Merlin's Housekeeper

Thanks I shall try it and report back to you sir * salutes* :D[DOUBLEPOST=1404389506][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I tried it but it still doesnt work right .

Would these work if they were raw?

Roxas in Donald's slot
    K0YQ-YHBK-WV1NV
    G3GR-K4GC-2CCBP

Riku (Boss) Replaces Goofy
    5Y9B-VWDW-GXJ0U
    1XCX-AAY9-BZYM7

And I did try to convert them but then all I get is a black screen ?

And should I just download a KH2FM iso then?
    Because there is more codes for it than the original that I am using.

13. NarutoSuperKubii Chaser

Yeah I think emuhaste only takes codes in RAW format.

Try these:

Roxas in Donald's slot
    11CFA3FE 0000005A

Riku(Boss) Replaces Goofy
    11CFA400 0000063C

14. KingdomHeartsChaos Merlin's Housekeeper

Tried it and got this error ?

(EE pc:00169134) TLB Miss, addr=0x322ff0d4 [load]
    (EE pc:00169134) TLB Miss, addr=0x24 [load]

And all I really want is a working ally roxas code and an ally riku code . But I cant seem to find one.

15. NarutoSuperKubii Chaser

You'll randomly get errors when using codes but my question is did the codes trigger? Did Donald and Goofy change?

16. KingdomHeartsChaos Merlin's Housekeeper

No , the game just froze . I dont know why though.

And I got kh2fm too , and I have tried using codes on it but , it always crashes ... why is that?

17. NarutoSuperKubii Chaser

Does your emuhaste settings look like mine?

If not change it to where it looks like mine

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. KingdomHeartsChaos Merlin's Housekeeper

Ya! :)
    But it still wont work...

19. Richard Ledig Moogle Assistant

Okay, so at this year's Too Many Games Expo (had a great time) I purchased a gameshark 2 V2 (bought the cartridge, which is required, later), and after resetting the cartridge to factory settings, I got to the menu of the software. I went to page 1 of this thread, and I put in the master code (902FD330 0C0C42BD), and I also put in the code that allows you to play as hooded mickey (11C95618 0000005B). I started up kingdom Hearts II, and loaded my game which was in Beast's Castle with Peter Pan summoned, and the code didn't work.

Before I go on the whole "Why didn't my code work" question that has probably been asked several times before, here are some things to note:
    - Whenever I edit a code, change the name of a code etc. the message "please insert Gameshark2cartridge" appears (most of the time anyway). Taking the cartridge out and putting it back in works well enough, but not always. Whenever I go to the start game screen, the bar where the messages appear goes away, and now I have no idea if the Gameshark disc is recognizing the cartridge is in the console by the time I start the game. My question is if the cartridge MUST be in the console while the game is loading up.
    - I have a fat model PS2 model SCPH-39001. Taking into account I disassembled the console and cleaned it out a few months ago, there should be no disc reading problems involved with the issue.
    - I used a Gameshark for PS1 a while back to access Stormy Ascent in Crash bandicoot. I could only enter the level when the master code was off. Whether the master code is on or off on the Gamshark 2 v2, the code never works. Do I have to input a different code, like an enabler code, or are master codes and enabler codes the same thing? Do certain codes need the master code on or off?
    - My copy of Kingdom Hearts II is NTSC, black labeled.
    - No other codes on my Gameshark 2 v2 are working either. I've tried Pac-Man World 2 and Klonoa 2, and no codes are working. Is it something with the cartridge again?
    Please answer back anyone reading. Thanks.
    Now excuse me while I go let my fingers rest for 8 hours. Man, this post was long, and it was only my first...

20. Blayz Mods Set The World A Blayz

First of all yes mastercodes are enabler codes but in order for certian codes to work they need to be jokered, if you post your codes I can joker them for you.^^