Kingdom Hearts II NTSC U/C Codes

Discussion in 'Code Vault' started by ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠, Aug 22, 2011.

1. Psi_Magnet Moogle Assistant

yoyoyo I made an account specifically so I can comment on this thread
    all the "all items" codes do not function as advertised.
    See Below: upload_2017-12-7_20-27-18.png upload_2017-12-7_20-27-42.png
    upload_2017-12-7_20-28-5.png
    upload_2017-12-7_20-28-24.png
    This is with all the codes active at once.
    A great deal of items are absent from Stock.

2. Prince Nova Moogle Assistant

Excuse me but I’ve tried converting these codes at ARMAX to work on my ps2. The mastercode and the other codes do seem to read correctly on my ARMAX disc, but whenever I start my KHII, it won’t load or anything. Is it because I used the wrong game ID for my Maxconvert, or because I put in the wrong inputs and outputs?

3. Blayz Mods Set The World A Blayz

It's possible you inputted it wrong, check all your codes to make sure their all correct also check to make sure your game id is inputted correctly as well.

4. Guergy Moogle Assistant

Can anyone point me to codes where you alter a characters abilities and movesets in Codbreaker and Action Replay? I wanted to alter the movesets of some of the characters and even add some abilities from the Drive Forms to Sora.

5. Agent 86 Moogle Assistant

Hi everyone!

I was wondering if i could request a camera code to have the same FOV, or closer camera to Sora/Roxas like in KH1.

It seems I'm one of the rare people that prefer the KH1 camera (or a bit farther than original) over the KH2 camera.
    The first one put you more into action, and is more immersive according to me (especially when exploring).

Thanks in advance!

6. Wheel of Time Time forever preserved in memory.

I found this among the KH2 codes I saved. This might be what you're looking for ^^

Camera Angle
    00355D80 000000??

?? - Effect
    00 - Normal
    01 - First Person
    02 - KH1 styled Camera / Locked on Camera view
    03 - Wierd Camera angle. / Locking onto something adjusts the Camera
    04 - Same as 03
    05 - Overhead Camera
    06 - Centered Camera (In the middle of the field)
    07 - Freeze
    08 - Fixed Camera (Moves wherever Sora is faced at)
    09 - Same as 03
    0A - Freeze
    0B - Same as 03
    0C - Same as 03
    0D - Same as 03

7. Agent 86 Moogle Assistant

Hi Wheel of Time!

Thanks a lot, i'll give it a try!!

___May 20, 2020___(Situation update!)

Unfortunately, i didn't have much luck when i tried this code 2 days ago.

I used these on a real PS2 with codebreaker in RAW format using:

MasterCodes: 9031B660 0C0C6D40 //902FD330 0C0C42BD (The 1st one proved to be functionnal)

and tried some variants:

00355D80 00000001
    10355D80 00000001
    20355D80 00000001

00355D80 00000002
    10355D80 00000002
    20355D80 00000002

Are you sure these codes are for the classic NTSC-US version? Otherwise, they may not work on the real hardware though =S.

Last edited: May 20, 2020
  8. Uzuki Moogle Assistant

Hi, could somebody give me an action replay code to play as Roxas?

9. BasketCase123 Moogle Assistant

Can any of you smart people help me out? I've been messing with codes for weeks trying to pull this off but I just can't. I'm trying to give Sora the same type of invincibility as Jafar's water clone (not the Hades/undead pirate kind). The closest I've come is recognising the difference between him and other characters and the only ones that stand out are 21C89B58 and 21C89B5C, but messing with these 2 codes give Sora like a "there but not there" effect when it comes to attacking and getting attacked, and then crashes the game after a minute or 2. PLEASE HELP

10. Onion Man Moogle Assistant

I just recently watched your "How to Hack Play as Codes in KH1 [Normal]" and I am wondering if you can do the same for KH2FM.
    ( the video you made helped me understand how ps2 dis worked and the other ways of finding something. So for that, I gave you a thumbs up on the vid.)

I am trying to change Roxas (Simulated Twilight Town) into Sora (kh1 outfit) for Roxas's part and do the same for Sora before he gets his Kh2 outfit [Swapping Sora (kh1 outfit) with Roxas (Simulated Twilight Town)]

also thank you for the camera codes. this will be usefull in time

11. Lamurmure Moogle Assistant

12. E4E Lazy Shadow Moogle Assistant

has anyone made a code to change the value of gummi peices costs from XXX to 1…

example

Firaga/G cost 53 change it to 1

i want to abuse the gummi placement to max the firaga/blizzaga/gravity/meteor G to the max please

or one that maxes the offense and power and hp stats for a saved gummy ship…

also the code format needed is for my codebreaker since i don’t have access to a computer to run an emulator… nor can i do it myself…

Last edited: Sep 11, 2022
  13. Blayz Mods Set The World A Blayz

I don't think so no, as I far as I'm aware all the codes on the first page are what's available for this game.

14. djbeske Moogle Assistant

Hello! I’ve been playing around with some of these cheats, and I gotta say, it’s been so much fun, so thank you to all the contributors!

I’ve run into a glitch and I’m not sure how to solve it. Going to Atlantica for the first time, I appear in Valor form, which makes it so I can’t swim and talk to Flounder. I’m guessing this has something to do with using a jokered play as Valor code earlier. Revert command does nothing, nor does waiting for the drive gauge to run out. Still Valor.

I tried using a play as Sora code in another world and then go to Atlantica, but I’m still in Valor. Anyone have any ideas what to try? I thought maybe using a UCM and move set code for Atlantica Sora, but couldn’t find one and have no idea what it would even take to try to find those values.

I’m using a code breaker disc on my PS2, so I believe I need RAW format codes? I’m definitely not in any hurry and will probably just skip the world if there’s no easy solution. Thanks in advance for any help!

EDIT: Figured it out! After realizing the problem was also in 100 Acre Wood, I saved there and tried a bunch of different codes. What finally worked was a Universal Party Mod. Now everything works again! Hopefully this helps someone!

Last edited: Mar 29, 2023