Kingdom Hearts II NTSC U/C Codes

Discussion in 'Code Vault' started by ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠, Aug 22, 2011.

1. NarutoSuperKubii Chaser

It looks like you are using 0058 instead of goofy/donald's ucm since he was model modded not ucm modded.... as I stated before.

2. Blayz Mods Set The World A Blayz

oh kk, but how would I give sora final forms textures and anims by using donald/goofys ucm?

3. NarutoSuperKubii Chaser

Do you know what a heart block/model/ucm mod is?

Lemme give you the easiest info ever, if it looks like final sora it doesn't matter.

4. Blayz Mods Set The World A Blayz

yeees I know what a heartblock/model/ucm mod is, if I didn't know what it was then I obviously wouldn't be attempting this.:/

5. Wheel of Time Time forever preserved in memory.

So, if you want to find Final's heartblock you should search for whatever character that the code used to replace the model and mset. If you still don't understand, post the code and I'll give another attempt at helping you once and for all.

6. Kagato Jurai Moogle Assistant

Excuse me, but I seem to be having some difficulty with these codes, mainly the Universal Character Modifier codes. I tried searching the forum but found no immediate results, so I figured I'd ask here.

I intend to do an LP of the Kingdom Hearts series, but wanted something new to do. I saw videos of people having Party characters outside of their original world, so I wanted to go through the game having characters other than Donald and Goofy as permanent party members.

I use Codebreaker and I entered in the codes provided here. I happened to be in a room where Donald and Goofy were able to be talked to, rather than them following me or in a place to do battle. I open my menu screen and Mulan was successfully in Goofy's spot. The world I was in for testing was TWTNW.

However, when leaving the area, the screen went black and nothing loaded. I attempted to use the code for Donald instead, but it failed. I attempted Jack Skellington instead and it failed. Still black screens, no loading. So I changed worlds to Radiant Garden and tried again with everything. They all failed. Black screens abound.

I double-checked the code descriptions and found nothing stating any "rules" in regards to where the codes should or shouldn't work, so I assumed the problem was on my end. I double-checked the codes themselves and they were all listed as correct.

Long story short, despite my best efforts, I am always met with a black, non-loading screen. What can I do to remedy this? If I can't, what are the restrictions of the code with which I can use the code successfully?

7. Gultigargar Hollow Bastion Committee

My guess is your game is BSOD'ing because you are entering a cutscene. The game tends to "stop" like that if it's trying to load a character (that has been replaced) for a cutscene. Could also be because you haven't "unlocked" whatever character you're trying to mod in yet. (I seem to remember that being a problem with Drive Forms and Riku).

Also, don't LP Kingdom Hearts, game is not suited for it at all...

8. Blayz Mods Set The World A Blayz

Hey guys I have a question about the boss warps, could I possibly use the boss warp to warp to a boss battle even if I haven't unlocked that specific battle or do I actually have to unlock the battle to use the boss warp?

P.S. Sorry if this has already been asked before I just want to know before I attempt to use a boss warp.:/

9. Kagato Jurai Moogle Assistant

Unfortunately, there is no cutscene trying to load up at all. I made sure to check for it. It just happens when I try to load a screen. Any screen. Also, all characters have been unlocked by now because my game save is right before the final boss.

10. Majik Chaser

Post all the codes you are using when this happens.
    Also, these codes will crash while playing occasionally. They are more meant for you to just beat up enemies/bosses via UCM rather than play through the game.

11. Kagato Jurai Moogle Assistant

Master Code built in to my Codebreaker.

Donald to Jack Skellington
    11CFA3FE 0000005F

Goofy to Mulan
    11CFA400 00000063

That is all.

12. Blayz Mods Set The World A Blayz

could you elaborate on what it is you want or need so that it's easier for us to help you?

13. Gultigargar Hollow Bastion Committee

He just said what his problem was on the previous page...

EDIT: For the sake of content: Try double-checking that you haven't accidentally left some oter code(s) on. Some codes can tend to conflict with each other.

14. The Graceful Assassin It's Just Like Christmas Morning

^This.

My only guess is that Mulan and Jack don't work together. Also, I'm pretty sure Radiant Garden and TWTNW don't like to work with UCMs.

15. EvilMan_89 Code Master

i know Radiant Garden doesn't really like World Characters. i found that you can use World Characters with no visible weapons though (for example Beast or Jack Skellington) and it works fine for whatever reason. i remember i changed Riku's weapon (with Universal Weapon Mod) to Mickey's keyblade and things worked fine.

but as far as i know, TWTNW works fine with World Characters. i think all worlds with a World Character works fine. i tried it out with 2 different world characters and things worked. but maybe those 2 characters don't go together for whatever reason.

try the codes one at a time and let us know? try it in TWTNW.

16. ansem1210 Moogle Assistant

does anyone have a way to the dawn code that works

17. NarutoSuperKubii Chaser

^Wrong!

You just need to remove all finishers and then it will work.

18. Kagato Jurai Moogle Assistant

Ok. I tried Twilight Town and it crashed there, so I then went to Beast's Castle. Jack Skellington worked and Mulan worked. Jack also worked in Radiant Garden.

However, I noticed that the characters aren't speaking at all.

19. Wheel of Time Time forever preserved in memory.

IIRC to make them talk you need to get them to their home world and then you can go anywhere you want ^^

20. ansem1210 Moogle Assistant

can some one make a way to the dawn code that works and for action replay max i would be very greatful

btw don't give this guy hate since i merged his thread and he is pretty new here he knows his way now -narutosuperkubii

so does any one have a way to the dawn code please