Kingdom Hearts II [True Classic Command Menu]

Discussion in 'Video Showcase' started by Miles, Sep 21, 2015.

1. Miles Cull a Duty 2 : Electric Boogaloo

2. 1Timestones38n Traverse Town Homebody

Ya know something I kinda just realized about this mod? The menu you have when you fight Roxas is 99% the true KH1 menu.

3. Miles Cull a Duty 2 : Electric Boogaloo

...what? The textures are re-draw/pre-colored with deeper colors and stretched in KH2.

4. 1Timestones38n Traverse Town Homebody

That is true, I'll admit, but you could use that one as a base, tweak it maybe?

5. Miles Cull a Duty 2 : Electric Boogaloo

Why would I use a stretched low quality texture as a base when I could use the original unstretched high quality texture? Regardless I am now making vectors for the command menu anyway so I can make it as big as I want.

6. 1Timestones38n Traverse Town Homebody

Well not "as big as you want." Highest you can do is 512x512, which can offer textures up to 960p? Taking a guess there, since I am working on a custom menu, it's resemblance to the KH3 menu, but with my person touches. I can go up 1440p before I see any stretching on the menu, but I am accommodating to the long RC names and such. The most annoying thing is ironically the SEQD's colour knobs. Wish they had a number system like the index and position do.

7. Miles Cull a Duty 2 : Electric Boogaloo

I can make it as big as I want because it's a vector if you know what that is. I never said I was going past the limit. I'm doing a Kh3 menu too. i'm staying true to it though.

8. 1Timestones38n Traverse Town Homebody

To an extent, XD
    And do wanna see it!