Kingdom Hearts II Kingdom Hearts II Volume III

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Jasper Cullen, Jan 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Korra my other car is a polar bear dog

Just searched Borders.com, found this:

Kingdom Hearts II 3
    Shiro Amano

Paperback
    Backorder-Usually ships in 4 to 8 weeks.
    May 30, 2009 $9.99

Kingdom Hearts II 4
    Shiro Amano

Paperback
    Pre-order
    August 11, 2009 $9.99

Volume three is most likely severely backordered, so all I can say is stalk your local bookstore for that.

Volume four is probably not going to be released as soon as it says, but if it's not a guideline date, it would make sense, as they seem to be released quarterly. I may go to Borders soon, so I'll ask and see if they know anything. :3

In the future please use search before creating a thread.
    Also don't trust Wikipedia with everything. xD

2. Kross Destiny Islands Resident

Does anyone have scans of vol. 3?

3. Noki Merlin's Housekeeper

ohmigod, no. that is just wrong. they CANNOT leave us in the middle of this series.

4. Egypt Twilight Town Denizen

^ Ya I know how you feel. It suck that they are leaving us in the middle of the series.

5. Korra my other car is a polar bear dog

I'm pretty sure that rumor's false, considering how Borders has the listed release dates AND has a pre-order available.
    Plus people already have volume three.

Also Kross - as of yet, I don't think so. But it would seem that OneManga has gotten their KH manga back up, so I suppose whenever they get it you'll be able to get scans.

6. The Graceful Assassin It's Just Like Christmas Morning

I saw the manga at my book fair at school! O.o

7. wackko300 Traverse Town Homebody

Hmmmm...

So vol.3 is out, but I haven't seen it yet.:( I own the 4th volume in Japanese.

8. fire mage Hollow Bastion Committee

What does the cover look like?

9. Demyx_MelodiousNocturne Destiny Islands Resident

i cant find it anywhere D:

10. D*Reeves Merlin's Housekeeper

This is the Japanese cover from Volume 3

[​IMG]

11. Korra my other car is a polar bear dog

Your best bet is to either order it online or ask a major bookseller if/when they have it.
    I don't know if all stores do this, but at Barnes & Noble you can ask to reserve a book, and they'll call or email you when it arrives so you can pick it up. I've done that for about half the mangaI have, including KHII v.2.

12. Jasper Cullen Hollow Bastion Committee

Borders now only ships it to your house

and also DPWolf I think its time to lock this thread, it was answered 6 months ago but then the same question popped up on this thread so we don't want this to happen again.

13. Korra my other car is a polar bear dog

Well, right now it's still a discussion, and some people still have questions, but if you want me to lock it I will. :3

14. Kross Destiny Islands Resident

does anyone have scans? I was at Barnes and Noble today and the receptionist/help lady said that it had a number and everything with the intended release in December. But, since they don't have/never had it, she assumed that someone dropped the ball over on the publisher's side.

I have yet to see any proof that it exists in English. I've heard that Tokyopop dropped the KH project, too (heard it sometime ago, that's why my interest is suddenly sparked with this thread telling me it actually might be out there).

15. Axelxxx45 Destiny Islands Resident

in the real world, blowing away fantasies.
    Should come out in september. Read it on Amazon.

16. krayzie Ruthless Villain

it would be so much better if there was more action

17. kh8shortfuse Moogle Assistant

Who has it?

I heard many say that people already own volume 3, but where is your proof? Do you own it? Does some one you know own it? show me proof and maybe I'll believe it's true...until then we have no way of knowing if it's back.

18. AxelRedHot Merlin's Housekeeper

If you mean Kingdom Hearts II: Volume 3 manga. It's been out for some time now. I hear they are not sending anymore copies to North America. That is why I ordered it from Books-a-Million. Also Kingdom Hearts II: Volume 4 manga will be in stores by August 11. My order for that will be on the same day.

19. water mage Kingdom Keeper

Axelredhot, could you please show us you have proof that you have the English book of Kingdom Hearts II Volume 3 for I'm skeptical. Perhaps some scans and the cover of the book?

I don't understand how some stores received it and others didn't. Was it only available on the east coast of the United States for I haven't seen it on the West coast. I found a link of when it will be coming out.

http://www.booksamillion.com/search?id=4498537813520&query=Kingdom+Hearts+II+Volume+3&where=All

October 2009

The following links below are for Kingdom Hearts II Volume 4

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_b...arts+ii+volume+3&sprefix=Kingdom+Hearts+II+Vo

http://www.booksamillion.com/search...+II+Volume+4&where=All&search.x=40&search.y=8

I don't understand this at all. The West coast of the United States never recieved Volume 3 so how come Volume 4 is coming out?

20. AxelRedHot Merlin's Housekeeper

Sorry Demyx, I meant to say that KH2 Volume 3 copies will be sent to Books-A-Million by October of 09. That's why I ordered it three days ago. KH2 Volume 4 will be in stores by August 11 of 09. Once I get the manga, I will show you all the covers. : ) That's a promise that I will not forget!

P.S. Please ignore the post I sent up about a day ago!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.