Kingdom Hearts II Kingdom Hearts II Volume III

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Jasper Cullen, Jan 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fire mage Hollow Bastion Committee

Wait a minute why would KH 2 volume 3 come out October of 09 while KH volume 4 comes out August 09?

Shouldnt it be the other way around?

When you say stores do you only mean in all stores or just Books-A-Million?

2. AxelRedHot Merlin's Housekeeper

What I mean is Kingdom Hearts II: Volume 3, more copies of the book is coming to stores around October! Please forgive me but I'm getting tired of explaining about when the mangas are coming to North America!

3. fire mage Hollow Bastion Committee

I am sorry that you have to explain, but I just want to say that we haven't received KH 2 volume 3 on the West Coast yet. Anyway thanks for the information.

4. Bluelazor Traverse Town Homebody

You guys mean it has already been out?! I haven't even seen it on the shelves, and I've been looking since about a year ago.
    Then again, some would probably say I'm near the west coast of the US, and people that posted earlier said it hasn't been released to the west coast yet. Do they have something against people on the west coast?

5. aquachan Moogle Assistant

Ooh, it's already out in the US? I'm jealous, according to the website of my local bookstore chain, it's not going to be released in Canada until next January.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.