'Kingdom Hearts III' Has Finally Been Released!!!!

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Meilin Lee, Jan 29, 2019.

1. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

upload_2019-1-28_20-44-4.png
    Today, the day we never thought would come has finally arrived. The long wait has concluded. It is with extremely great pleasure that I announce that Kingdom Hearts III has FINALLY been released internationally. For 13 years (Nomura, did you do this on purpose just so we'd be mentioning that magic number?) since the release of Kingdom Hearts II, Kingdom Hearts fans have been wondering when we would get the next numbered entry in the series. We have all waited (very patiently I should say), got a couple of spinoffs and remasters along the way (which were great and all, don't get me wrong), kept waiting for any new information on the game since its surprise announcement at E3 2013. And here we are, finally. To everyone who stuck with the series all these years, your patience has finally paid off. To those who are returning to the series after having not played a game in the series since KH2, welcome back (and wow, have you got a lot to catch up on)! And to those who are getting into the series for the first time with KH3, buckle up, because you're in for one very wild emotional ride. Be sure to enjoy the game once you all get it guys! Rest easy knowing that the era of waiting for Kingdom Hearts III is now in the past.

May your hearts be your guiding key!

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Meilin Lee, Jan 29, 2019.