Kingdom Hearts: Kingdom Hearts: Light Chaser

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by Arch, Mar 25, 2017.

1. Vladek515 Hollow Bastion Committee

[​IMG]

Boreas sat quietly for a few moments sipping his tea. His mother smiled. "So what is the Realm of Light like?" His mother asked him genuinely interested to hear what was all out there, sure she had heard of the other realm and knew it was out there but she had never gone there nor did she know anyone that had, according to the rebels it was a better place than this. "It's different... it's obviously different... it's brighter like daytime here is pretty much the Twilight hour in the worlds that I saw... there's hardly any heartless around well unless the world is falling but even then in general their numbers and strength pale in comparrison to what we get out here." Boreas explained, seeing those piercing red orbs in his minds eye, it wasn't necessary to explain that encounter. "The worlds I have seen out there are a bit varied, one wasn't too dissimilar to ours I didn't see too much of that world but when we arrived we were on a dirt road near a small farmhouse, we quickly mounted up and made way to this big castle where we fought it's lord, that was a tough fight... on the other hand I went to this world where I saw this great city with many buildings easily reaching the same height as the castle if not higher and there were these magic carts I guess that made quite a bit of noise but they moved without horses. It was a strange place, we saved that world from falling to Darkness. And the world I spent the most time at is the world of the Council of Lights, it's a rather pleasant place, I've only seen the Council's castle and the direct environment but it's nice enough there. Oh and get this... there are invisible fish there... not like ghost carp no entirely invisible... the Castle is built along cliffs that border the sea and faces the plains with wooded areas here and there. But as much as I enjoy it out there, this is home and I missed this place." Boreas really did, he'd stay home if he could but he promised Torrin he would fight alongside him.

"
    Those sound like lovely places, especially the world of the Council sounds absolutely beautiful. I wish I could see it for myself. The bright day, natural beauty of the place. How did you find out about those invisible fish though?" Eudora asked and Boreas scratched his chin before saying. "That's a rather funny story, we had just returned to the world and I had gone on a run to calm down, I stopped at this stream when one of the Masters warned me about them, I got slapped in the face by one not long after." Eudora chuckled at the fact her son had been slapped in the face by an invisible fish. "I guess that is one way to find out. What happened that you needed to calm down?" Boreas took a sip of his tea. "Well that's the not funny part we had just been blindsided by our enemy as I went for him he broke my blade with ease which angered me, we got to safety but I demanded to go back to fight him, I was furious. Torrin told me to go calm down. It wasn't my finest moment..." He admitted. "I apologised to him the next day." His mother took a sip of her own tea. "I understand Boreas, that blade means a lot to you, just like it did to your father and his father before him. And well you have every right to be angry with Torrin, how do you feel about him being back now?" Boreas hadn't really expected the question from his mother. "Well I'm glad that he is still alive and that he seems inclined to come back. I also feel a little saddened I guess I hoped it would go back to being like the old days but that's not possible, things are different now. I know I have all the right to be angry, but I can't bring myself to be angry with him about it, it's been too long and there already has been enough loss. I have to wait and see until all this is over and he comes back home, see what will happen then." His mother listened attentatively and nodded in understanding and poured the both of them some more tea.

2. Maka Albarn It's called love

[​IMG]
    "Hm...it's farther than I thought..." Quinna scratched her cheek as she led Aria forward. "So...how's the Realm of Light anyway?" She asked curiously as the two walked by bookshelf after bookshelf each one lined with hundreds upon hundreds of perfectly arranged books without a speck of dust in sight.

Aria followed close behind, amazed with how many books there could be. She remembered her days with her aunt how she would read books and stories for her homeschooling but those were very few. She never been to an actual library. Master Choma had a library, but it wasn't as big and impressive as this. "It's... brighter," Aria said with a slight shrug of her shoulder. "It can be peaceful and then not so peaceful sometimes."

"Brighter? That's a little on the nose. Though I guess I shouldn't be so surprised." Quinna spoke with a hint of disappointment in her voice. "I guess by now you've noticed that my family and Torrin don't exactly get along. I'm sure Nora did her best to drive that point home. It didn't always used to be like that though." She sighed and shook her head. "Actually you'd be surprised to know that–Oh! Here it is! Uh. Not what we're looking for exactly but the section." She motioned to the four rows of bookshelves to their right. "Every book we have about the Realm of Light. Something about your family should be here somewhere."

"Sorry, I'm not really good at explaining things," Aria said with a slight cringe. She listened to Quinna try to explain the family affairs, only to get distracted with their destination. Aria glanced ahead, seeing that they have arrived at the books. She started to walk around, letting her fingers run along the spines of the books absently. "I... wouldn't even know where to start looking," she said sheepishly. "I was seperated from my family at birth, and no one told me about my heritage before for some reason... All I know is the name Dorin."

"Well that's rough...but let's see if I can help you find out where you came from! Just check for your last name." She looked walked over down past two bookshelves and motioned by the one she was now standing by. "This should be your best bet at finding it. Family histories of note belong here. The kings have always kept an eye on those that could potentially turn into their enemies. Um...not that you would or anything since you seem to be okay being here but...uh...yeah..."

Aria giggled a bit. "I came here to be a support for Torrin. I didn't even know I was a legitimate princess until rececently. I dunno if my family could've been a threat... the kingdom fell to darkness, that's why I was taken away..." Aria looked to the shelves once more, staring at the many impressive titles there. There were kingdoms of many different names, and names that seem to have a weight to them. One title seem to stick out to Aria though, even though it didn't bare her name. "The Kingdom of Rain...?" Aria pulled the book out by the spine. It was an impressive book with gold cursive lettering, and on the front bore a rainbow opal stone in a shape of a raindrop. It reminded Aria of her ring she wore on her finger. Curious, she opened the book to the first pages and found herself reading aloud. "The Kingdom of Rain, currently ruled by his majesty... King Samuel Dorin and Queen Lydia Dorin..." She stopped and blinked, making sure she was reading it right and looked up at Quinna. "Did I just find it by accident?"

"For Torrin? I mean the family issues are one thing but I can't see why he'd need any...oh...oooooohhh." Quinna grinned. "That kind of support huh? Don't worry. My lips are sealed." She spoke with a smile. "Oh! So you found it huh? Mm..." She leaned in closer and took a look at the book in her hands. "Mm...yeah. That's the latest version of this. Must've been updated by my predecessor. I think there's an illustration here of one of the old kings and queens." Quinna reached forward and flipped forward a few pages and stopped upon reaching an illustration of Aria's ancestors. The man was wearing a polished armor adorned with jewels and his wife was wearing an exquisite robe that, even on the page, seemed to sparkle with starlight. The man had long flowing dark blue hair while the woman's hair was bright red. "King Arius and Queen Maya Dorin. They seem to be your..." She checked the footnotes. "Your great great great grandparents. Aw they looked happy. And boy..." Quinna took the book from Aria and held it up next to her. "I can see the resemblance. Same eye color as Arius it seems. Seems like your whole family has a thing for that bright hair too."

Aria gazed at the book in amazement. She wasn’t expecting to find so much detail of her family and here it was. She looked at her hair and looked at the illustrations in the pages. Now it made sense why her hair was the color it was. So many small details about herself was starting to make sense that Aria didn’t know needed to make sense at the time. “I wish I could meet them,” she heard herself say aloud.

"Well maybe you can. At least your parents anyway. I don't see any death dates on here so they're likely still alive. I mean the book is kind of dated and all but still." Quinna crossed her arms. "You can borrow that book if you want. We don't usually lend out books to people but since you're with Torrin I can make an exception."

“Really? Thank you!” Aria gave Quinna a hug seemingly out of no where and then realizing what she had done, she backed up and chuckled nervously. “I mean, thanks. It really means a lot to me.”

"Haha...thanks..." Quinna scratched the back of her head and smiled at Aria. "If you have any other questions about anything feel free to ask and if I don't have an answer I'm sure one exists in here somewhere."

“Thanks again,” Aria said, taking the book and placing it in her bag carefully. “I’ll be sure to take care of it and I’ll bring it back as soon as I’m done reading it.” With that, Aria was off from the library and on her way to find Torrin. With Maka getting permission from Arch, Aria contacted Torrin to know where he was at via communicator and after learning where he was at, started to make her way to the Sleeping Keys.

3. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Illiana's hand had been swatted away as Ardyn knocked the keyblade out of her hands. She did her best to dodge her own fire spells. Ardyn was disappointed over her actions and in the next second, he vanished. "Where did he-?!" Illiana immediately looked around her until she heard a voice right behind her. "Keep your eye on the ball." Illiana's eyes widen and before she could turn around, she felt an intense pain in her back. She was sent flying right beside her brother. "If you were to stay still you might thank me for granting you a swift release of your life." Illiana slowly opened her eyes, looking at Ardyn with defiance in her eyes. "G-g-o.....s-screw yourself...." A smirk ran across her face as she uttered those words.

Koa had then recovered by that point and immediately made his move but missed Ardyn by a hair. Illiana looked up to see a hand reach out to her. "
    Come on. We can handle him." Illiana looked up and saw the hand belong to Koa. She smiled a bit before taking his hands. "Even after all this, you're stilling willing to work with me?" She chuckled a bit. "Some bothersome sister I must be......but a happy one." Illiana gripped his hand as she smiled. She looked forward before speaking again. "I hope you haven't forgotten our dear old mom's 'lessons'. She may have been from the circus but you gotta admit, they're pretty good." Illiana cracked her knuckles before summoning her keyblade, readying it for her next strike. "First strike is yours little bro."

4. Rinzler Destiny Islands Resident

upload_2019-4-21_18-31-7.png

After exploring the blacksmith area and being called to move on, Lumen stayed a bit quiet as he listened thoroughly when they arrived at the library but got a bit side tracked when he decided to look through some books. He was very intrigued by a lot of them and Kosmo flew around him to explore the area until returning to him. “You know, I wish my mother could see me now... Right Kosmo?” Saying to his scaled friend who gave a chirp and nod. Once done Lumen then headed back to the group to listen in on what was going on. Listening to the last bits of Torrin and Quinna’s conversation he noticed everyone going they’re separate ways and Qamar’s voice speaking out. “Gah!” He exclaimed when she pulled on his scarf and pulled him to their next location, Lumen kept his scarf over his coat for a few reasons but mainly because he had his communication device on it. “Didn’t have to pull on me, heh. You know this place is amazing. People don’t really understand what the Realm of Darkness is really like. This is proof that people thrive here! And it’s imperative that we stop the Light Chaser.” The boy said with enthusiasm as they walked while Kosmo flew right next to him and landed on his shoulder.

5. Light-Rune Maven Seer

[​IMG]

Though Tinarah momentarily had trouble, she rather handily disabled the warmech, allowing Chrys to leap towards the target and pry open the cockpit. Though her offensive magic was virtually non-existent, the first tear blizzard spell that she knew was enough to allow her to frost over the pilots helmet. She punched through the weakened material before delivering a hook that knocked the driver out cold. From there it was a simple matter to toss them to the side and hop in to the formerly occupied magitek device. A quick scan of the controls allowed her to put together how to use some of the more basic features, and the armor was closed and started before too long. In all honesty, the controls were surprisingly simple, and she was able to put together a rough idea of how the weapons functioned as well.

"Let's go."

They had what they came for, so it was time to head to the rendezvous point.

6. Krowley Moderator

[​IMG]

"Yeah, but... I know they aren't here." Enzp replied softly, before approaching one of the tombstones. He hovered his hand in front of him until he felt the cold stone from one of the burial spots. He smiled softly as he patted down the tombstone. From the inscription, the tombstone belonged to someone's pet dog 'Lucky.'

"The last time I was near this place, a fire had broken out in my home. I didn't understand as a kid, but some trivial war things were happening with the adults. And my house just so happen to be the center of those... trivial things..." He spoke in a lower tone, patting the tombstone as he talked. "The fire took everything from me. I wandered the streets for hours calling out for my mother. All I could hear were screams though. And then there was this... massive explosion of light." He rubbed the back of his head trying to recall what it was exactly. "And that one blast knocked my back into a wall. It's the whole reason I... y'know..The reason I can't... ." He took a deep sigh preparing to reveal a great insecurity.

"The reason I can't sing in falsetto anymore... I think when neck hit the wall, it did something to the old chords," he chuckled. He turned back to the tombstone. "I never did find her. And I was lost in the dark for so long. All I could do was cry. I was alone," he said, looking back to Torrin. "And very scared. I was barely ten at the time with no where to go and no one to turn to. I suppose that's why I always just kept moving around."

He sat down and crossed his legs before facing the tombstone.
    "I know this isn't where my mom was buried. Or if she's even buried, or if she's even dead." A small tear rolled down Enzo's cheek. "But it helps."

He pressed his hand flat against the tombstone.
    "Love you mom. Hope you're doing okay," he smiled weakly.
    As he did, a thought crossed his mind.
    "Hey Torrin? While I'm saying hi to mom, could you tell me if you could find out if an 'Ezekiel' is burried here?" he asked.

7. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]

Take summoned out his keyblade at those words and moved himself a bit closer towards where the mech was approaching. He took a deep breath and placed two hands on the handle and held it forward and called out,"Aeroga!" as he did, the wind blasted forward quickly, pushing the boy back suddenly as he let out a yelp and flew to his back. The wind quickly gathered around the mech and began to spin kind of like a tornado was forming upwards until it began to go unsteady and tip over. But as soon as it was rushing to get up the boy cast graviga. Unfortunately, that spell didn't work as he intended and seemed to have no effect on the mech easily shifting to pick itself up while Take cast aeroga two more times. This time it looked like it had a lot more trouble getting back up and Take said, "Y-Yeah that was... that was totally first try."

Last edited: Apr 25, 2019
  8. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]
    In seeing Take display his magic for the first time, Chrono was impressed by what he saw up until he saw the mech getting itself up after the first graviga spell. That had been when Chrono considered casting some magic of his own to assist him, but in that that Take had managed to get a hold of the situation with another aeroga spell, thus allowing him to drop down onto the struggling mech. Once he had his balance, he made his way over to where the hatch to the cockpit would be and opened it. As the bewildered pilot tried to make sense of what was going on, Chrono took advantage of his confusion and cast stopga on him. He hadn't completely figured out how long his stopga would work when casting on another person, but he had enough time to knock out the pilot and move them to someplace out of the way. At the very least he would be confused once he woke up and hopefully not realize that he had been jumped by some kids. "As far as everyone else will know it was your first try." Chrono said with a smile as he entered the cockpit of the mech. Alright Chrono, you can do this. It's like riding a bike. A very expensive, deadly and complicated bike. A deep breath later and he willed himself to take control of the mech and pilot it back to the rendezvous point.

9. Arch Mana Knight

Torrin touched one of the keyblades planted in the ground, reading the name of the inscription of the stone by it. A name he did not recognize that probably belonged to a knight from a bygone era. "Enzo...I...yeah." Torrin nodded slowly. "I'm sorry about your mother. Believe me I know what that's like." Torrin placed a hand on Enzo's shoulder while his mind worked on some mental math to figure out when Enzo could have lost his mother. A town getting caught in the crossfire was not unheard of and in fact that's exactly how not one but two of his aunts had died but as he tried to sift through everything he had ever read his mind was drawing on a blank. There were just too many battles and even if he had memorized the names of every town ravaged by the war he still did not have a solid time frame regarding Enzo's family.

"Hm...Ezekiel?" If it was a name Torrin had heard before it was something he had forgotten. Another mystery for another time. Torrin looked over his shoulder to see Aria arriving on the scene at that moment. "Alright, Enzo. I'll check around. And hey," he gave Enzo a pat on the back, "Even if you'll never sing falsetto again, you've still got friends." Torrin smiled and stepped away to leave him be as he headed over towards Aria.

"Keep an eye out for the name Ezekiel. Enzo's looking for someone. I'm not sure who this Ezekiel is to him but I think it's important to him." Torrin glanced over at the area and sighed. "They call it the Sleeping Keys because of...well you can see how many keyblades are at rest here. Not everyone who's remembered here were keyblade wielders but those that are...well they're said to be at rest until their King calls for them in times of need. I've never seen them called upon before but apparently my uncle's done it before." He scratched the back of his head and motioned for Aria to walk with him as he looked down at the stones marking each grave. Some were cracked and some, unfortunately, looked pristine and looked as if they had been there for only a few days.

"So...what did you find over with Quinna?" He asked after a moment.

"Glad to see you made it all in one piece." Gladio spoke as he leaned against the leg of the mech he had secured while watching as the others arrived. He eyed their mechs and it seemed like they were barely even scratched. "Good work. Was worried you would have trouble piloting these things but you guys seem to have it handled. I'll take the fact that we're not being chased right now as a sign that your guys' mission went simple and clean." Gladio went to unlock the cockpit and climbed in to his own mech.

"Now we're going to stroll in through the front gate, head to the hangar where they would expect us to dock the mechs for maintenance, and then we'll give 'em a taste of their own medicine. Easy as cake." Gladio turned his mech towards Take and Tinarah who were the only ones not in mechs. "You two are going to need to wait nearby for the fighting to break out before jumping in as backup. With any luck this should be all over before backup arrives. Any questions?"

"With pleasure." Koa nodded at his sister and raised his keyblade to strike. Before he could bring it down a hand gripped the blade and held it still preventing him from moving it an inch. "What!?" Koa's eyes widened as he looked to see who had stopped him and to his surprise it was the hooded figure of his master. In an instant his master had just appeared before them and Koa had never even noticed until he had been stopped from fighting Ardyn.

"Enough of this. I will not have my subordinates fighting amongst themselves." The Light Chaser spoke with a hint of annoyance in his voice.

"But Master! Ardyn–"

"But nothing." Koa fell silent and gulped. "Ardyn, I did not give you any orders to eliminate the opposition. You were sent merely to observe."

"What? Me? Kill her? Perish the thought! I was merely reminding the girl to not interfere in your grand scheme. I never meant to permanently harm her. And the boy merely had an accident. We're all friends here, right Koa?"

"Like hell we are!"

"The only reason I required you here was because I had more important matters to take care of and the only other member of my team with experience in Magitek was indisposed. I have completed my work and have no need for you on this world. Return to Null and continue your assignment there."

"Of course. As you wish." Ardyn tipped his hat to the Light Chaser and bowed at the man.

"And Ardyn...one more thing." A flash of light shot forth from the Light Chaser's hand, striking Ardyn in the shoulder and cleaved his arm from his body. Black smoke spewed from the wound and Ardyn cried out like a wounded animal, black streaks forming on his face as his eyes darkened in rage. "The next time you raise your hand to one of my own will be your last. Now pick that up and leave my sight." Ardyn scowled but obeyed as he picked up his arm and reattached it to his body with his black magic. The streaks on his face disappeared but the scowl remained as he glared at the three before stepping back into a dark corridor and vanishing from sight.

"He would have killed you both had I not stepped in." The Light Chaser spoke as he clasped his hands behind his back. "It is nice to meet you Illiana but perhaps you should be joining your friends." He pointed in the direction of the Gigas mech facility. "They may need your assistance and your brother has other matters to attend to."

"I...I do?" Koa asked in confusion.

"You do." With a snap of his finger Koa vanished in a flash of light with no words of goodbye to Illiana or so much as one last look at her.

10. Maka Albarn It's called love

[​IMG]
    When Aria walked up to the cemetery, it wasn't what she was expecting at all. There were rows upon rows of stones, some with keyblades and some without. Some of them looked new while others looked dated and weathered. She slowed her steps in reverence for the sleeping, feeling as if now she was walking on hallowed ground.

Soon Torrin caught up with her and told her to look for a certain name and explained the title of the place.
    "You know, when you mentioned Sleeping Keys, I was thinking of an inn or a tavern of sorts. Not exactly... this..." Aria pushed her side ponytail back behind her ear, walking beside Torrin as she looked at each name on the gravestones. She tried to avoid to look at the ages, catching a glimpse of a child a few paces back. It brought her memories of a certain grave back home on Amerath.

Torrin asked her about her discoveries if any back at the library and Aria smiled a little.
    "We actually found a book," Aria said with a hint of excitement in her voice, but keeping it low in remembering where she was at. "My world, the one that was swallowed in darkness, at least that's probably the case of what happened, yeah, anyways, it was called the Kingdom of Rain. My parents were Queen Lydia and King Samuel.... And my great great great grandparents were King Arius and Queen Maya. And King Arius had blue hair while Queen Maya had this gorgeous red hair which is probably where I got this purple hair from. And apparently I have the same eye color as my grandpa too!"

Aria stopped when she realized she was talking a lot and getting a bit louder and Torrin probably wasn't catching the excitement as much as she was. She cleared her throat and patted her bag. "
    Quinna let me borrow the the book. So I got some reading to do on our down time." Aria breathed out happily and then went back looking at stones. "Okay, Ezekiel... Ezekiel, Ezekiel, Ezekiel...."

11. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]

"Backup?" Take suddenly held back the urge to explain how upset he was and crossed his arms, "I thought the mechs fit two people. What gives? I would think leaving us without a mech is just leaving us open for something potentially worse to happen." he would totally try to make this sound reasonable based on valid arguments as opposed to bringing up the fact he had really wanted to ride a mech too.

12. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]

Tinarah understood why Take was upset. She could admit being a bit upset. That being said trying to squeeze in behind Chrys didn't sound all that fun either. "We can be eyes on the ground. Easier to blend in and keep an eye out anyways." Tinarah tried to make it sound not as bad for Take but he still might not take it well. Either way they had little choice on the matter unless they wanted to be crammed and still unable to do much. She looked between those who were getting ready to go then back to Take. "Perhaps there is something else useful we could do?" She asked hoping that Gladio would have some sort of answer, if not, well they would need to figure out what to do on their own. With the Chasers running around, perhaps it would be safer for Take if he wasn't in the core of the action. After all they didn't have Torrin here to bail them out this time.

13. Arch Mana Knight

"Hm. They can fit two people if you're willing to squeeze. I didn't see you squeezed so I assumed you didn't want to. But if it means that much to you, you can have mine." Gladio responded to Take. "Just make up your mind soon. If need be I can stay behind to back you up when the fighting starts. Either way, there won't be much to do until those of us riding in the mechs take out the inactive suits inside the hangar."

14. Arch Mana Knight

Torrin looked over at Aria, glad to see that she had been able to learn more about where she had come from. After having felt like the trip would result in nothing but bad times for everyone he was pleased to know that not everyone had such massive family issues. "That's good Aria. Really, it is. Maybe some other time you can show me that book." He looked at the graveyard before them and let out a quiet sigh. "Yeah...I suppose the name is deceptive." Torrin pointed over at an obelisk made of obsidian standing just as tall as himself about a hundred feet away. The grave had an open space around itself separate from the others and was surrounded by fresh flowers. There were several such obelisks scattered throughout but none of them were as well taken care of as the one Torrin was pointing at.

"That over there, you see? That's where my mother is. Or at least...that's where it's been marked in remembrance of her. She was of royal blood so she gets one of those obsidian markers." Torrin spoke solemnly. "I'm...I'm glad to see that my father's made sure to see it's still taken care of." A part of him wanted to go to say something to her but now he saw little point in it. With things between his family and him as strained as they were, he did not feel like he had earned that yet.

He cleared his throat and used the back of his hand to wipe the stray tear that had begun to form in his eye. "Best not to dwell on those kinds of thoughts." He said aloud though he directed it to himself rather than Aria. "Come on. This Ezekiel guy can't be too far." And he wasn't. A few steps farther and Torrin caught sight of a small stone nearly covered by overgrown weeds. "Eze..." Torrin knelt down and pushed the weeds aside to get a better view of the name. "...Kiel. Ezekiel. Yeah...that's our guy. Poor guy. Stone wasn't even big enough to fit his family name on it." Looking over in the direction he had left Enzo at,
    Torrin whistled loudly to get Enzo's attention and call him over.

15. Arch Mana Knight

Chrono and Tinarah gained 7 Levels!
    Aria and Boreas gained 6 Levels!
    Enzo, Illiana, Qamar, and Takehiko gained 5 Levels!
    Lumen gained 4 Levels!
    Torrin gained 3 Levels!
    Chrysanthemum gained 2 Levels!

16. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]

Take really hadn't wanted to be the person to kick someone out of a mech over something pretty trivial. He just thought it was worth pointing out. He wasn't exactly sure how Tinarah and himself could help out if something went wrong with the mechs, but it wasn't like he'd be able to do much in direct combat if things got too close for comfort. Take let out a sigh before saying,"You can use it, I don't exactly know how to anyway and you seem to at least have a little familiarity." he wanted to ask what he meant for them to be backup but he didn't want them to think he needed to be babied over something like this.

17. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    "I guess it is settled then. We should probably get a head start Take, it will take us far longer to walk than in those mechs. Besides we don't want to be caught near them." She tried to be encouraging and take it light heartedly since Take seemed to be having a hard time with the idea. She didn't mind staying to the side, besides it meant they could hopefully come in from a range afterwards, and as mages that would be better than being in the thick of combat. "We will make good range support with our magic after all, so sneaking in after the battle starts could be better for our magic anyways." She continued to try and convince Take before turning to everyone else, giving them a short wave. "Good luck you guys. See you soon!"

18. Maka Albarn It's called love

[​IMG]
    Aria's face fell when Torrin pointed out his mother's final resting place, or at least or memorial. Aria didn't know the full extent of what it would be like to be without a mother for her she had Aunt Anja to fill in that role. She could still see it affected Torrin greatly and her heart went out to him. She couldn't think of any words to say though and before she could reach out to him and pat him on the shoulder, he was already on the hunt for the name... They found him. The grave was in a sorry state, which made Aria feel kinda sad. She didn't know what kind of person he was whether he was good or bad. Nevertheless, she knelt down by the grave and began to pull the weeds out of the way so they weren't obscuring the name anymore.

19. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]

Take nodded at Tinarah when she mentioned them getting a head start and he simply gave a thumbs up towards the rest of them in good luck as well before following her. As he followed he suddenly remembered something and quickly made his way forward and said, "Right! I meant to give you something earlier but the morning was rough and this world has been rougher." Take reached into his coat pocket and pulled out a stone that had a carving trying to resemble a snowflake and was painted a light purple. He held it out to her and said, "I'm uh, not trying to make hundreds of these for everyone or anything. But... I wanted to make you one." he looked away a little embarrassed and said as firmly as he could, "I hope you like it."

20. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Tinarah was a bit surprised when Take's mood seemed to lift slightly as he ran forward to meet her pace. She glanced over as he mentioned how rough it had been. "Tell me about it, I have been anxious this entire time." She mentioned trying to be calm about it now. She was still anxious but doing better than before. He then held out a small stone to her. Tinarah looked at it for a moment before grabbing it, running her thumb over the snowflake. "It's pretty. Thank you." She said softly trying to think what to say. "But you said you made it for me but wasn't going to make them for anyone else. Why? If it is because I trained you, it wasn't a big deal. I mean... I got a best friend out of it." She blushed slightly. She didn't mean to steal her brothers best friend but she didn't have many of her own. She had Mika, but in both realms she died. Her eyes watered a bit as she blinked them back. She then hugged Take tight. "Thank you." She slipped the stone into her pocket. "We will be okay here. You are strong Take, we don't need the mech's to hold our own." She continued to encourage. It was the only offering that she had for him at the moment.