Kingdom Hearts: Kingdom Hearts: Light Chaser

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by Arch, Mar 25, 2017.

1. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]

When Tinarah pointed out him saying he wouldn't make others and she asked why, he keep looking away and blushed a bit, he was opening his mouth to actually give an honest answer before he was thrown off by her sudden hug. It only made him blush more and as she let go of him he faked a cough into his hand and rubbed his face a little to calm down before adding,"Y-yeah. I'm sure we will. I used to take hits all the time, I might as well already be a mech." he quickly flexed before stopping and saying, "That made me look like a tool... my bad..."

2. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Laughing Tinarah kissed his forehead, then flicked it. "Now who is the one thinking too much. I understood what you meant, don't worry." She smiled at him, feeling a lot better about everything. "Just because you can use magic now, doesn't mean you get to stop protecting me." She joked. "You aren't a mech, you are a knight. A lot more noble in my opinion." She was attempting to joke but didn't know if it came out right. There was no time to backtrack now however on her words, she she simply pretended to be confident in them regardless of how it went over. "And in turn I will keep you healthy." They had always made a good team in battle and she was sure that his change in focus wouldn't change that at all.

3. Krowley Moderator

[​IMG]

Enzo immediately stood up at the sound of Torrin's whistle and began to jog lightly over to where he was coming from.
    After a few steps, his shin hit another tombstone, causing him to limp. Trying to kick away the pain, he continued on. He hit his head on a nearby branch, that scrap and whipped across his forehead.
    At that point, Enzo took a more cautious stroll as he headed toward's Torrin's aura. It was like seeing in the dark for him.

He hovered his hands in front of him just in case there were any obstacles before grabbing Torrin by the arm.
    He gave a light smile as he patted Torrin on the shoulder.
    "Kinda dark out..." Enzo was keen at being subtle. With a breeze blowing around them, Enzo looked down at the stone he was called to. "So this is where they put you..." He spoke down at the stone before looking towards Torrin. "Ezekiel was the man who took me in after I lost my mother. He was old and cranky, but he was blind. I guess you could say I kinda felt sorry for him..." he looked down at the tombstone as he shared on. "Ezekiel was always kinda mean to me. If I was hungry he asked 'Well what do you want me to do about i?!'" Enzo mimicked in a crotchety old man's voice. "He was stubborn and smelly and didn't care what anyone said about him..."
    Enzo cleared his throat, preparing to give a short eulogy. "It's been a while you mean old man. Despite all the awful things you said and the way you treated me, you were my role model. I looked up to you... I mean until I was taller than you. Then I kind of looked down to you. But it was in admiration still... You taught me how to be independent and live my own life."

Enzo took a deep sigh as he took his hand off Torrin.
    "He never once took care of me. He barely acknowledged me... But I still learned so much from him. He taught me how to survive in a dark world, and I'll always be grateful for that." He put his hands in his pocket before saluting Torrin. "And I'm grateful to you too best buddy. I never thought I'd be able to be back here without feeling miserable, but you made it fun. Thanks."

He looked in the direction of the obelisk.
    "And sorry to hear about your mom. I kind of have a little song I made for mine if you wanna borrow it..."
    He cleared his throat as he began a soft spoken melody.

"There are times when I'm alone and have a thought that comes to mind,
    And I think of how you're doing, and I hope you're doing fine,
    How I wish that I could look at you, the way you looked at me,
    But now I must rely on how you were from memory...

I wave to you each morning as the rising sun will show,
    And I hope you're smiling, knowing how your loving son will grow.
    But the truth is mother, I don't want to grow up without you.
    Your little boy would stay your boy... if you would stay here too...

I know I can't see you, But I guarantee you, w
    e'll never be far apart.
    And while I'm not near you, I always can hear you, whenever I hear my heart."

4. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]
    "If you say so." Even though the acquisition of the mechs had gone smoothly, and hopefully the pilot of this one couldn't recall who had hijacked them while time was frozen for him. He should probably get a better idea on how that work once they got back to the castle. For a more immediate issue, Chrono hoped that this mech was as sturdy as it looked. As Tinarah and Take walked off to get ready for their part in this operation, Chrono decided to worry about the what-ifs later and tried to focus in on that task at hand while there was still time before it started.

5. Arch Mana Knight

Torrin watched as Aria picked the weeds from Ezekiel's grave. It was a kind thing of her to do and he was glad it was done just before Enzo arrived. "Hey." Torrin greeted simply as he kept his eyes on the stone as Enzo reminisced about the man who was memorialized here. The rough nature of the man made Torrin smile, reminding him just a little of the Watts the blacksmith. He wondered how the two might have gotten along if they had ever met. Torrin could only imagine the arguments that could have occurred.

"He sounded like an interesting man." Torrin acknowledged, looking over at Enzo. "I'm glad you're part of this team Enzo. As strange as you are, you keep things interesting." Torrin responded in kind to Enzo's compliment. He clasped his hands hands behind his back and nodded slowly when Enzo had mentioned his mother. Though they had both lost family Torrin had felt Enzo had lost more still. After all, Enzo could 'no longer sing falsetto' and as Enzo began to sing in a soft melody Torrin took in the somber words. Enzo's soothing melody served as another reminder that his mother would never return but with its final verse came a clarity that all was not lost. Amidst all the family drama it was that kind of reminder that he needed.

"Thank you Enzo. Really. You're a good friend. That was a beautiful song." Torrin placed his hand on Enzo's shoulder and looked over to his mother's large gravestone knowing what he had to do next. He wasn't sure he was ready but he wanted to be. "I need to say a few words to her." He spoke quietly. Torrin gave a pat on Enzo's shoulder and glanced at Aria with a faint smile across his face as he stepped forward and began to walk towards his mother's grave. He took a deep breath and knelt down to touch the bare earth with his hand.

"I...I'm sorry mother." Torrin whispered as he lowered his head. "I've let everyone at home down. I was a coward and now Nora is taking advantage of that to seize the throne. I don't blame her. I really don't. I abandoned our people for so long. I abandoned my best friend." He let out a sigh and fixed his eyes on the black stone where his mother's name was inscribed. Mara Solus. "I may not be worthy right now but I will prove myself ready for the throne. Our people have been at war long enough." Torrin's face soften as he took another deep breath. "But that's enough about that...there's something else I wanted to tell you. It only took sixteen years but I found a Flammie. They're real. At least one is. She's a beautiful creature, mother. Friendly too. There's just been so much I want to tell you. A lot has happened since I last spoke to you. I made some new enemies, the fate of the realms are at stake, I've made new friends, and..." He paused and chuckled. "Maybe...maybe this should be saved for another time. As bad as things are at home, it's still good to be back."

6. Maka Albarn It's called love

[​IMG]
    A couple of things melded together in Aria's mind as she watched Enzo. The way he moved and how he held himself plus other suspicions she had were starting to make sense now. And then when he said it was dark out and it clearly wasn't, it all clicked together for her. Though he never voiced his infirmity, and neither did anyone else for some reason or another, she finally figured out what Enzo's ailment was. How could she be so stupid? She never really thought there was anything wrong with Enzo anyways. Maybe that's the way it should be. Enzo didn't tell anyone he was blind, nor ask for any assistance. Torrin treated him like a normal human being. Did he know what she suspected? Probably.

As Enzo spoke about his mentor, it was then Aria was reminded how good she had it back on Amerath. A loving uncle and aunt figure to take care of her, and a grandfather figure who would show up here and there on special occasions; she had it good. Sure there were some unpleasant circumstances, but everyone around her had it worse... so much worse. It made her somewhat grateful for the council's decision to hide her away, but at the same time she wished it played out differently...

It was then Enzo began to sing to Torrin and Aria listened carefully to the words. She had no connection to share with these boys. She had her mother still, yet she never met her. The only true loss she had experienced that gave her so much pain was Mika... She could only understand so much what it would be like to lose her Aunt Anja and her Uncle Lanar. She caught Torrin smiling at her a little before he walked away to his mother's grave, and then she glanced at Enzo.
    "You know, Torrin's right. You are a strange duck Enzo. But I like you. You're a good strange duck." She gave Enzo a good couple pats on the shoulder, and looked to his mentor's grave, his name clearly visible now. "I'm sorry, for all the losses you've experienced... I've experienced only a little bit of what that pain is like..." Hesitating for only a moment, Aria then wrapped her arms around Enzo and gave him a side hug, standing there a few moments as if she was trying to mend any hurt and anguish that remained in his heart. She then let go, smiling at Enzo as she made her way over Torrin.

On her way, she spotted a stray rose brush growing by itself away from the graves. On it was blue roses. Thinking on her feet, Aria went over and carefully plucked a few flowers and then went on. She stood back, hearing Torrin actually talking out loud to his mother as if she was there listening. She frowned when he mentioned he abandoned his peopled, but smiled when he talked about the Flammie. He then rambled on and then eventually fell silent, which Aria took that as her cue to walk to the stone, bowing her head lowly in respect and then placed her flowers down carefully. She then moved by Torrin and knelt by his side, looking at him before looking at the stone.
    "Your mother sounds like she was a wonderful woman," Aria commented softly. "I bet she would be so proud of you for facing everything today."

7. Light-Rune Maven Seer

[​IMG]

Chrys made a show of nodding along with Gladio's plan. She doubted it would be even half as easy as he made it out to be. There would be a fight ahead of them even if it was only the... whatchama... corp... in their way. As it was they would have to put up with the chasers as well as the goons of the organization whose name she couldn't be bothered to remember. Her former allies had been quiet so far, but it couldn't stay that way for much longer. A clash was inevitable, and there was no way this raid was going down without a hitch. Still, it wasn't as if there was much she could do about it.

"Ready to move out whenever."

8. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

[​IMG]

Qamar didn't really talk much as they walked. She did scratch her head when Lumen told her she didn't have to pull his scarf. "Last time I tried to get your attention, you didn't move." She responded. As they walked, they passed by countless houses. Qamar was trying to be quick with her walking, she didn't want to waste time after all. Though she was nervous about what she'd say to the man if he really was her father. Though she did have three rather compelling things to show him. Were they enough to convince the man? She hoped so.

As they walked through the gate to the Northern Territory, she turned to Lumen. "I've never really been over here...just one time and that was to steal this." She put her hand on the dagger strapped to her waist. "But I do know we just need to find a mansion...he is a Captain after all. He's gotta have the big house." She said as they walked. Qamar stopped and pulled out the paper in her pocket and read the address. They soon made it to the house and she looked up at it, gulping. "We're here Lumen..." she said in a scared voice.

The house was two stories and looked to be in pristine condition. It was on a small hill with a front yard full of plants. The house was white, compared to the similar ones nearby. It's roof was a dark brown shingled roof. It had a gate out front with a small call box to be let in. This was a feature shared with only a few other houses.

Qamar stepped towards the box and pressed a button on it, hoping there'd be an answer.

9. Arch Mana Knight

Torrin looked up at Aria then down at the flowers laid down at the grave. "Thank you." He spoke quietly as he stood up and took a step back towards Aria. "She always liked flowers. She liked a lot of things that weren't common around here." Torrin commented while keeping his eyes fixed on the gravestone. He looked up and narrowed his eyes at the darkening sky but whatever vague sensation he had just picked up at that moment vanished as quickly as it came. Thinking it to be nothing but his imagination or old paranoia kicking in he shrugged it off and turned towards Aria. "I bet you two would have gotten along."

"Come on. There's something back at the castle I need to do. You'll get a chance to see something no outsider ever has." He smiled and gave one brief glance over at his mother's grave before motioning for Aria to follow after him while calling out to Enzo, "Hey! We're heading back to the castle. You're welcome to come along and grab a bite to eat."

There was a long silence after Qamar arrived and no answer came from within the house. One minute passed. Then two. Even if she knocked there would still be no answer. After over ten minutes of waiting a man came walking down the road from the opposite direction of the city, a sheathed sword strapped to his hip and heavy-looking bag slung over his shoulder. He was dressed in civilian clothing though it appeared to be in far better shape than the handful of travelers Qamar and Lumen had passed along the way. The man began to approach the house and quickly noticed the two waiting there, one in a black cloak obviously an outsider and the other a girl wearing foreign clothes even though it appeared that she was from this realm. "And who might you two be?" The man spoke, stopping just a few feet away from the house.

With everything settled Gladio readied his mech and began to lead the way to their target. Large thick concrete walls surrounded the compound with only a single gated entrance situated at the front. As the three mechs lined up to enter they were each scanned by a beam or red light which flashed green upon recognizing the mechs and opened the gate allowing them through. Within each of the four corners of the compound was a watchtower manned by two of Gigas's security personnel while the rest of the facility had armed guards patrolling the area. Gladio radioed the other mechs that Chrono and Chrysanthemum were piloting. "We're almost in the clear." He turned his mech towards the hangar and had his mech take a step in its direction. "That should be where we're supposed to dock these things. Once we get there our first priority is to destroy everything there. Docked mechs, repair stations, and anything else that looks important. The last thing we want is for these guards to get in their own mechs." Gladio looked down at his controls to ensure that his weapons were fully operational. Aside from being able to switch out its hands for electrified blades, each of the mechs had two energy weapons mounted on its shoulders which should have been enough to make short work of the docked mechs.

10. Krowley Moderator

"Aww shucks," Enzo blushed,scratching his cheek with his finger. He tussled her hair as he smiled. "You're as bright and welcoming as they come, yah little firefly."
    As his head turned from Aria to Torrin, he could feel a feeling of relaxed joy. "You know what... I'm not that hungry." He inhaled deeply before exhaling. "Maybe it's just all this closure and good vibes around me right now... but I don't really need to eat right now. I'm just in a content state of satisfac-"

As he said this, he let out a loud, uninterrupted burp. A moment of silence passed as he beat his chest and covered his mouth in embarrassment.

"Whooo, that cleared up some room," he yelled, clearing his throat. "Apologies still... Anyways, I'm good to rustle up some grub now!"

11. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]
    The entire way there Chrono was taking the time to look through the controls to know what he was working with. Electrified blades that can swap out for the hands and two energy beams on the shoulders. The former would've been okay-ish to deal with when they made the attempt to capture it. As for the other weapons, he was just glad that the pilot was too focused on getting up from the magic bombardment Take had delivered to think about using them. Again the fact that he was currently piloting one would've been a dream come true be it not for the circumstances surrounding this situation.

Once in the hanger, Chrono moved the mech towards the designated spot to avoid attracting attention. When he was in place, instead of going through whatever the usual docking procedures, his mech armed its shoulder lasers and started firing on the docked mechs in short controlled bursts. Mainly to avoid completely trashing the place this soon into the operation.

12. Maka Albarn It's called love

[​IMG]
    Aria smiled at the comment that her and Torrin's mom would have gotten along. But then the subject changed and she was intrigued instantly; something outsiders had never seen. Aria stood to her feet from the ground and dusted herself off, and then Enzo let out a huge belch that seemed to echo for miles on end. "Niiiiiiice~. So what exactly are we going to see at the castle?" Aria asked, wondering if outsiders were even welcomed there in the first place especially with how Nora treated them when they first arrived.

13. Rinzler Destiny Islands Resident

upload_2019-5-4_0-34-47.png

Lumen was just about to protest with his finger held up, but stopped to realize that Qamar was undoubtedly right and closed his mouth then lowered his finger. Kosmo here couldn’t help but giggle at this. “Oh hush you.” He spoke to his dragon friend with a blush on his face. Looking at Qamar, it seemed she was hellbent on getting this done. No matter what. It was only then once she broke the silence of saying how she came by the blade. “I see. Did you steal the blade for your own purpose or something else?” Asking as they passed the many houses until reaching the one they were looking for. Giving a wolf whistle, the boy was amazed how pristine the outside was almost as if it was imaginary. Upon reaching the call box he spoke a bit bluntly. “Whoa. Well if he’s a general, of course he’d live in a place like this.” Then he tapped his foot a bit as they waited for an answer, but got spooked when hearing a man’s voice behind them and answered. “We’re uh... looking for the owner of this household. A general, we think?” Turning to Qamar he shrugged a bit before looking back at the man.

14. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

[​IMG]

Qamar turned upon hearing a man behind them asking who they are. Lumen gave half the answer she was going to give, so she nodded. "Right, I'm looking for the owner of this house. His name is Somna Zalam...I think." She said, not confident that that was really his name after all. It could have just been a fake name, after all. Though, she knew deep down, it had to be his real name.

Glancing towards the house, she spied a curious woman peeking from the house next door. Though the woman quickly disappeared back into her house before long. Qamar turned back to the man and cleared her throat. "If it helps, or if you know him, it's very important I speak to him." She informed.

15. Arch Mana Knight

Torrin began to lead the way and placed his hands in his pockets. "There's a history lesson I'd have to give you in order to answer that question." He responded to Aria. "Basically...I need advice." He stated simply. The trio arrived at the castle gate and were allowed in as soon as Torrin was seen approaching although he could sense the tension coming from the guards as they walked by. Torrin pushed through the massive castle doors which led to a massive hall lined with black stone that was so finely polished that they could see reflections of themselves on the floor and walls. Dim light filtered through the blue stained glass and from where they stood was a maze of branching halls leading in every direction. Directly ahead was the path to the throne room which was behind two golden doors that stood at least three times the height of Torrin.

"I didn't live in the castle but I did spend a lot of time here." Torrin shrugged as he took a moment to glance at the walls which were adorned with dozens upon dozens of portraits of royal families who had once called this castle their home. Torrin even spotted a portrait of his uncle Joch standing Torrin's mother and his other uncle. "Anyway...Enzo, I think the kitchen is..." Torrin paused, having to recall where exactly it was. "I think it's down this hall." Torrin walked over to the entrance of the hall leading to the upper right that he was referring to. "There's usually at least one cook working there so if you want something just tell them you're a friend of mine. The fact that you're in here and not dead should be proof enough that you're allowed to be here at all."

"Aria and I won't be far but just call if you need something. It shouldn't take more than a couple of minutes before we rejoin you."

As the two spoke the man turned his head to look off in the distance, his eyes fixed on a dark cloud looming in the distance. "Hm..." He almost did not hear Lumen when mentioned that they were searching for the owner of the house but after a moment he caught on and spoke once more, though he still did not turn his head towards the two strangers. "A general? No...not quite. And I haven't been in the military in some time. You two should not be searching for a retired officer when a storm is brewing." Even as he spoke the wind began to pick up and a dull rumble could now be heard on the horizon.

"One so close to the capital is rare." He mumbled to himself before turning towards Qamar and Lumen. "Both of you, do you live nearby? Otherwise you will have to use my basement for safety." The man stepped closer and as he did so Qamar would have been able to recognize him as the same man from the picture she carried albeit with touches of gray in his hair and sporting a few more wrinkles. This was Somna Zalam.

16. Light-Rune Maven Seer

[​IMG]

Chrys followed Chrono's lead and began destroying the other mechs. She had no doubt that they had more holed up somewhere, but at least it got rid of the more immediate threats. As it was, all she could do now was her best, until something went wrong. Than she would have to see what she could salvage.

17. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Illiana got back onto her feet before walking beside Koa. She stopped as she reached him and readied herself. Before Koa could strike, a hand stopped the blade and gripped it to stop Koa from moving any further. When she turned her head, she almost couldn't believe it. There, standing before the two, was the very lunatic that had blinded Koa with his ridiculous idea of a utopia. She decided it would be best to remain silent. As she watched the interaction between him and Ardyn, she was holding back to urge to speak up against Ardyn. However, her brother took care of that. Illiana chuckled a bit before going silent again. As the Light Chaser discuss his plan in this world, he sent Ardyn off. However, in the next moment, Illiana couldn't help but gasp. Before he sent Ardyn on his way, the Light Chaser had cleaved Ardyn's arm right off. Illiana almost looked away but managed not to. As Ardyn disappeared, the Light Chaser looked to the two siblings. "It is nice to meet you Illiana but perhaps you should be joining your friends." Illiana looked toward where he pointed and pointed toward a factory. She sighed before the Light Chaser stood by Koa and vanished in the next moment. "Hey!! Wait!-" She held out her hand toward the two before they disappeared. She let out another sigh before dropping her hand to her side. "At least I was able to see him, I'm grateful for that at least......Koa....stay safe until we meet again...." She frowned for a moment before looking toward the factory. "Let's see what kind of mayhem they've caused in my absence." Illiana started walking toward the factory and saw a coat and took it with a smirk on her face.

As Illiana continued walking, she eventually got her communicator back up and running. She remained silent while she listened in as Gladio was explaining a plan of some sorts. 'Utter destruction and chaos?.....Sounds like my kind of party....and I wasn't invited? Oh well....I was always one to be fashionably late. Then again....I always prefered that over being on time.' She smirked again as the hood of her coat covered her face. She continued walking before climbing onto a rooftop and running across some more rooftops.

Illiana stopped in her tracks to not only hear the sounds of guns ringing out and alarms blaring through but to find Take and Tinarah just a couple yards away. '
    Should I?..........' She put a finger on her chin before nodding her head. '
    Man I'm such a bastard but man it can be so much fun most of the time.' She smirked again before sneaking over. As she got closer and closer, she crouched a bit and put her head between the two before putting her hands over their mouth. "Can you believe all this destructive chaos?! Man, it's like Christmas came early!" Illiana stood up and removed her hood. "It's hard not to join in all that destruction y'know? Guess it's showtime. Don't get too cozy." With that, just as she came, she just as quickly left. She jumped to another rooftop before looking over to see 3 mechs causing the destruction in the factory.

Illiana put her hood back up and then, using her keyblade, made an ice rail leading into the factory where the three mechs were. "
    Hehe...No matter where I am....This part never gets old." With that, Illiana jumped onto the ice rail and made her way toward the mechs.

She jumped off the rail as soon as she was past the walls that were barricading the factory. She saw an idle mech and landed on it before jumping off it, causing some damage to the mech. She took off her hood,stretched a little bit before looking to the three mechs. "
    Am I late for the party? Or did I make it on time?"

18. Maka Albarn It's called love

[​IMG]
    Aria was curious what kind of history lesson it was, but Torrin wasn’t going to explain it right now. Instead he lead them to a pretty impressive looking castle. Enzo was going to be left up to his own shenanigans while Aria was going to stay with Torrin to help him seek advice from a history lesson she hadn’t received yet. “Try not to get lost,” she said to Enzo as she looked around the place. It seemed like an easy thing to do around here for someone who wasn’t familiar with the place.

19. Vladek515 Hollow Bastion Committee

[​IMG]

"So what's been happening back home while I was away, mother?" Boreas asked, he had been away for a little while now. His mother smiled a little. "Your uncle Argyrus paid a visit last week, he had hoped to see you too but I had to explain you were on a mission for the King. He was saddened that you weren't here." His mother said. "He wishes you well and he hopes you come see him some time, said it's been too long." Boreas was surprised his uncle had been here, the last time he had seen him was two years ago, his uncle had visited a few times since but Boreas had been away every time. "It has indeed been too long." Boreas agreed. "Last I saw him was about two years ago when-" Boreas was interrupted by Aria's voice coming in over the communicator calling for Torrin, it turned out the others had finished their business with Watts and gone their separate ways with Torrin being at the Sleeping Keys, the place his mind had already drifted to when he had been cut off. The last time he had seen Argyrus was when they had buried Lysandros, his uncle had stayed with them for a few days to make sure everything was alright, as he had done since. "I'm sorry about that." Boreas said grabbing the communicator from his pocket and looking it over for a moment, he considered turning it off but if another emergency happened Torrin couldn't call on him. "What's that? And who was that I heard?" His mother asked looking at the star shaped object. "This? It's a communicator, it allows us to talk across great distances. As for that voice that belonged to Aria, she is one of the other people fighting in this war." Boreas explained. "The council gave them to us, they're kind of handy, but can be disruptive." Boreas inspected it again before locating a small wheel with colours, he switched it around finding one that he liked before going back to the original colour. "Torrin, I'll switch to green, if you need me you can reach me on that, otherwise you know where to find me." Boreas said before turning the little wheel again to green and putting it away again.

"So about uncle Argyrus, I last saw him when he was here for Lysandros' funeral..." Boreas swallowed hard, he hadn't spoken much to his uncle then either, spending a lot of time with Master Errin to focus on his training to distract him from the house that had gone more quiet. Afterwards he regreted the fact, he should have been there for his mother, even with Argyrus watching over her. "When I get leave next time, I'll go see him. How has he been anyway?" he inquired. "He is doing well, his duties outside of the city keep him busy, it's relatively quiet out there without the hordes and the frontline being pushed away from there, he had some time to come visit." Boreas was aware of the duties his uncle held, ever since his father had passed away he had taken over in Boreas' stead. Without the hordes or rebels trying to take the keep it mainly fell to administrative duties, maintaining emergency stockpiles and make sure the structure was in good condition, should it be needed. Boreas had been to the keep once or twice when he was younger when it was his father's birthday and his duties kept him there, they'd celebrate at the seaside keep, those were memories Boreas treasured. "I'm glad that he is doing well and that he came to visit, I feel bad for missing him again." His mother shook her head. "Don't feel bad, Boreas, it's hardly your fault you have your duties and so does he, it's inconvenient sometimes but there'll be a time when you see each other again." Boreas sipped from his tea and nodded. "You're right, duty comes first... like father would say..." Boreas said, as he noticed it getting darker outside, but it wasn't dusk yet was it? Boreas had a sinking feeling about it, his mother had noticed it too even without the look on her sons face as she placed her hand on Boreas' to reassure him. They rarely came this close, had that attack earlier been a warning sign they failed to heed?

20. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]

Take rubbed his forehead after she flicked it and looked away. He was pretty amused by her referring to him as a knight, considering he was pretty sure that was a whole thing involving royals and lords which he didn't have on his homeworld. But he could tell she was trying to be cute about the phrasing or... something. He chuckled a bit and said,
    "That might just be the corniest thing I've ever heard you say." he dropped his hand to his side and thought about it a bit longer before saying, "But don't worry. I don't plan to stop protecting you despite that..." Take immediately thought to kind of be a little overt with a phrasing and was about to say I like you too much to not wanna protect you. But as soon as he opened his mouth to go and say that he suddenly had his mouth blocked by Illiana who made some smart aleck and bloodhungry comment before she ran straight in guns blazing. He was about ready to punch her out at that point but she was fast enough to run off before he could. He physically contained his anger as much as he could before growling, "I can think of one person I wouldn't protect though."