Kingdom Hearts Mechandise, Limit, Master and Wisdom form

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Jul 14, 2007.

1. Xaldin ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Square-Enix has updated their merchandise website, this time featuring Wisdom, Master and Limit form! You want the info, we got it! Also, Square-Enix has released a press about their Online Merchandise store, for United States, which will be releasing this summer! No specific date yet.

SQUARE ENIX OFFICIAL ONLINE MERCHANDISE STORE

As one of the industry’s premiere makers of high end-collectibles, Square Enix prides itself on producing high-quality items that accurately reflect the nuances and facets of the original source material. Previously available only through retail outlets and third-party vendors, Square Enix will be launching an online store that will stock a full selection of popular and hard-to-find items from series such as MASTER ARMS™, MECHANICAL ARTS™ and PLAY ARTS®. Additionally, figures and merchandise from popular franchises such as DRAGON QUEST, FINAL FANTASY VII ADVENT CHILDREN™, FINAL FANTASY XII, KINGDOM HEARTS, as well as online exclusive items will be available for purchase. The SQUARE ENIX OFFICIAL ONLINE MERCHANDISE STORE launches in the United States this summer. For more information please visit

Moving on

KINGDOM HEARTS PLAY ARTS Sora Wisdom Form
    [​IMG]

The Wisdom form becomes a joint movable action figure, and is also has the action figure appearance.

You can also change the equipment with the keyblade as much as you like!

It comes with the Keyblade "Follow the Wind" and the final product is painted, made of PVC, and is 180mm.

The price is 3800 Yen ($31)

KINGDOM HEARTS PLAY ARTS Sora Master Form
    [​IMG]

The Master form becomes a joint movable action figure, and is also has the action figure appearance.

It comes with the Keyblades "Guardian Soul" and Circle of Life. the final product is painted, made of PVC, and is 180mm.

KINGDOM HEARTS PLAY ARTS Sora Limit Form
    [​IMG]

The Limit form becomes a joint movable action figure, and is also has the action figure appearance.

It comes with the Keyblade Kingdom Key the final product is painted, made of PVC, and is 180mm.

THIS IS A LIMITED SALE

Official Square-Enix GOODS Website

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Jul 14, 2007.

1. pokekid716
      pokekid716
      I Want A Axel Figure!!!
    2. Xamad
      Xamad
      No, it's not the same. KH1 sora doesn't have black crowns on the legs of his pants.(God, it's a good thing I asked her out or I might not be able to walk away from this)

Ain't that the truth..
    3. RikuMickeyFan
      RikuMickeyFan
      Lower the price

Im not really not going to buy ever single Sora maybe Limit Form Sora i think there is a limited sale for that.I can take the high price for Limit Form Sora cause it is limited but the others should drop!
    4. Ultimecia
      Ultimecia
      Necro bumping is not cool =/

Please check the dates before you post.