Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories US/JAP

Discussion in 'Code Vault' started by AntiWeapon, Dec 2, 2008.

1. Sonicshadowsilver2 Merlin's Housekeeper

I finally found a way to fight Marluxia for the 3rd time as Riku!

You will want to read the destriction to see how I got it to work except that I'm not sure if it will work on a console though.

2. EvilMan_89 Code Master

oh wow, thanks for posting this! i know a lot of people were asking about this a while back. one correction though:

World Modifier to Castle Oblivion (Must Be On for the 3rd Marluxia battle to load!):
    E001FEFF 0043B91C
    0060C2F8 0000000D
    (Put in this code when Marluxia II is defeated and hopefully it should load!)

i think it would work on a console, i don't see any reason why not. i haven't tried it though.

3. sora6645 Kingdom Keeper

ca
    can u port this to the japanese version ?

is there of any way of playing as Mickey by any chance ?

4. EvilMan_89 Code Master

i don't have the Japanese version anymore so no.

and no, it's not possible to play as anyone besides Sora and Riku.

5. sora6645 Kingdom Keeper

i will try that code when i get home . i have a ps2 phat . so i will let y know if it works . my pc is to dang slow

6. Blayz Mods Set The World A Blayz

and no, it's not possible to play as anyone besides Sora and Riku.[/quote]

If I recall NarutoSuperKubi was trying to found a way to make play as codes for this game for his legendary codes, though as far as I know he hasn't made much progress on it yet thus he hasn't had the time to work on it lately either.=/

7. unknown_keyblade Moogle Assistant

It's already 2012, so have you tested these codes yet? The CB codes made my game didn't load and I used CB ver. 10

8. Blayz Mods Set The World A Blayz

Um dude I'm pretty sure those codes have been tested by now. they wouldn't be on the front page if they weren't tested, and the reason they didn't work is because those codes are in armax format, for you to use them they would need to be converted to RAW Format/Codebreaker Format, since your using cb v10.=/

9. unknown_keyblade Moogle Assistant

Eh the all magic cards codes gave me two Keyblade cards that were categorized as magic cards, can I delete or sell them? They are just minor bugs, right? I mean their values are 0 CP and have no status.

10. EvilMan_89 Code Master

it's probably not a big deal. just avoiding them is another option

11. sora6645 Kingdom Keeper

hey . whats is up with this beta version of this game . its the usa version beta . it has english text . but japanese voice acting and stuff like that . and it has a debug menu ? it lets u mess around with the settings of the game and stuff like that ? i have it on my PS2 Hard Drive . so i was testing it out . it looks like they were using the japanese version of the game and then translate it into english cuz the first part of the game has english voice acting then from down hill from there japanese version of the game.it has the japanese song Simple and Clean for the begginign and ending version of the game

12. Lemark Moogle Assistant

How quick is the quick level up code?

13. unknown_959 Moogle Assistant

Hi! Is there anyone who knows why these codes doesn't work on my action replay max? I tried entering them manually but then it says the code is not for this game even though I entered it under Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of memories Usa :(

(M)
    PU7Y-7ANX-VT5DT
    9U4J-UNEP-EQXXT
    20RB-7QDQ-63MKZ

Infinite Health
    3FWU-0F9N-K52B0
    0TDA-XVQX-VFVJ6

Max Level
    CNB7-24F0-854UV
    QB7B-B9MM-QP2MM

Have All Sleights
    6GFK-U5N1-NGDND
    EWM0-RBZB-KJDF4
    047M-5JXH-5XF6X
    AMZ6-RHQ3-EG4XR
    4AJW-3VYA-3WAE9
    WN26-8K37-YDGUZ

Have All Attack Cards
    BR4W-ZH9V-F14ED
    1V99-6JGY-JW3FB
    Y3NE-0FY6-7V4N1

Have All Magic Cards
    8MWJ-RBHF-9857K
    D3Z2-MB8H-349N7
    JNBZ-VPDX-YJZFR

Have All Item Cards
    P61X-1NEM-6J2JM
    7X60-XREW-EJ1TA
    YAEF-UGWC-7NJ2T
    VK1J-HZ8A-QQTFG

Have All Enemy Cards
    K3YN-FCC4-GQ7N5
    JCBD-Y02P-R45K9
    34J1-6NEU-NKF9W
    JY7D-7FN6-K56HZ

14. Hussain Murtaza Moogle Assistant

EXP Mod
    2060D2B0 ????????

But the problem is that what should I put in place of ''????????"
    Any idea??o_O
    And Master Code will also help..

15. Wheel of Time Time forever preserved in memory.

You put in how much exp you want for each exp ball I think. And it's important that you put it in as hexadecimal.
    Let's say you would want 10000 exp, you put in 00002710 as the value since 2710 is the hexadecimal for 10000:

2060D2B0 00002710

16. CamoTC Moogle Assistant

Sorry to bump this thread, but I've been having some problems. I have a regular ol' Gameshark 2 (presumably version 1, considering no version information is given on the box). I didn't see a master code in the first post that applied to my Gameshark. Regardless, I have tried all three master codes in the first post, to no avail. Does anyone have a master code compatible with my Gameshark?

My Gameshark, for reference:
    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Gv6Oc-2ZeR0/T7ZY7OJOXPI/AAAAAAAAAQU/iVbG9REBLdw/s1600/gameshark-2.jpg

Sorry if this is a stupid request; I'm not particularly "cheat device"-savvy.

17. Wheel of Time Time forever preserved in memory.

Try this:

EC878560 142FD690

This is the mastercode for GameShark version 1 so maybe it's for the GS2 but not sure...
    If it works then you can convert the codes you want using either maxconvert or omniconvert

18. CamoTC Moogle Assistant

Thanks a lot for the reply, however, I'm having even more trouble with this one than the others. The other Enable codes I tried, they at least allowed me to highlight my cheats for use in the game (even though they had no effect). Now, clicking on a cheat does nothing; the text remains white. That's got to mean this isn't a code compatible with my Gameshark, right?

Again, thanks for the reply, but I think my only option might be to get a different cheat device -- or play without cheats, but this game's battle system frustrates me to no end. I would really love to be proven wrong, though, if anyone else has a compatible Enable code they would like to share.

19. Wheel of Time Time forever preserved in memory.

Could you maybe post another mastercode from another game (if you have any) in a format that works?
    Then I could maybe tell what type of code is required so I might be able to convert it to some other format.

20. CamoTC Moogle Assistant

The only other game that I've had to to enter codes for was Kingdom Hearts 2, and the RAW 902FD330 0C0C42BD code worked just fine with that. All of the other games' cheats included on my Gameshark can't be viewed in code, so I have no other point of reference.

Honestly, the only cheat I've tried to get to work in this game is "Infinite HP":

20224D48 00000000

Perhaps the problem lies not with the Enable code, but with the cheat I am using? Has this particular code given anyone else any trouble in the past? I wouldn't have to convert it if it's in RAW format, would I? Again, I'm not the most "cheat device"-savvy.