Kingdom Hearts: Recollect

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by cstar, Feb 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Pushing Daeni off of him, Cerdic stood up. "Impossible or not, don't be an idiot. I told you to stay back and stay safe. If that thing wants whatever is in your heart you are putting more than yourself in danger by stepping in front of attacks like that. I can handle myself. So for christ sake Daeni, STAY BACK, AND STAY SAFE!" Cerdic tried to beat the idea into the thick skull of hers and he stepped up in front of her again so that she could have a moment to recover as he looked towards the creature made of darkness. It didn't even deserve a name at this point.

Readying his keyblade Cerdic knew that staying back he couldn't protect the machine and Daeni, he would have to keep the creature occupied.
    "This better be worth it. No one do anything stupid and don't try to stop me." Cerdic muttered to himself as he tried to muster all the courage that he could in order to be ready for this. He had always tried to take things carefully never stepping into obvious danger if he could help it, but looking back at his friends he didn't want to see them in danger either, it was the only thing he could do. He was so useless before now, he had to do something useful. Finally Cerdic got himself convinced to do what needed to be done and stepped forward and put himself on the offense, not paying much attention to the world around him as he laid attacks in on the creature to draw it's attention completely to himself.

2. Arch Mana Knight

[​IMG]

Thankful the device was working as expected he let out a sigh of relief and looked over to see the troubles with some horrific thing the others were having. Calling forth his keyblade he aimed it at the creature. "Cerdic watch out! Blizzard!" Without any other warning shards of ice chilled the air in the cave and hurtled straight towards the creature to strike its legs and hold it in the ground to, hopefully, slow the damned thing down. "We don't have to fight it forever! Just until the Extractor starts working!" Alder shouted as he held his keyblade in front of him. With the machine active and no more input needed from him, he was ready to fight and keep the creature at bay. He rushed to Cerdic's side to back up the fellow keyblade wielder.

3. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]
    For the time being it looked like Cerdic and Alder were handling dealing with the monster before them, as such Chrono remained next to the extractor. He didn't have any idea what was going on the screen of the device, but he was curious as to what was going on. So long as the aforementioned two were find he would stay by the extractor.

4. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    They didn't have to fight forever, but it never seemed to take long before Ria caused major issues for them. "Well the damn thing better start working soon." Cerdic called back as he ducked out of the way of Alders blizzard attack, before sweeping up and out into an attack of his own, using Alder's attack as a distraction of sorts before he managed to get his attack in. Glancing behind him he checked on Daeni for a moment, but didn't dare take his eyes off of Ria for too long, even in the span of a second it could get dangerous.

5. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

[​IMG]

Daeni followed Alder's lead and shot her own Blizzard spell at the Ria creature. Though she stayed back by the machine in order to hopefully not get hurt. For whatever reason, she was important now and she certainly didn't want to get killed over this. Her chest tightened and she gulped, wondering if maybe it was Marley's heart reacting to the situation. Whatever it was, she had to protect Marley's heart, no matter what. "Cerdic, I'm okay, just focus on Ria!" she called, having saw him look over at her. "I'm tougher than I look...." she muttered, holding her keyblade ready to launch a Reflect if the creature got any ideas.

"How much longer?" she asked Alder, looking at him and then the reactor. "We can't hold out forever, you know."

6. cstar stay away from my waifu

The beast growled as he began swinging at those who fought against him. It's left arm reached down and got a hold of Cerdic, though it was loose and with enough force could be very easy to break out of. But Ria still attempted to suck the life out of him either way as it stepped closer towards the other three. Whilst reaching out to swat the others away from the machine, he wasn't quite quick enough to hit Alder or Daeni, but managed a fast enough attack to throw enough force at Chrono to fly a decent distance away from the machine. With it's right hand it attempted to reach out and destroy the extractor. Leaving it far too open, but the creature had little will enough to care about that detail at this point.

7. Arch Mana Knight

[​IMG]

Alder jumped into the air and brought his keyblade down on the arm grappling Cerdic to free him from its clutches. "He's not going to be your toy!" The dark monstrosity that had formed from Ria's rage and desperation was unsettling and powerful but it was slow. He stabbed at its right hand that reached out for the extractor then spun his keyblade to increase its momentum before slashing upwards at its wrist. "No you don't!" Alder stepped back, glancing over at the extractor hoping that it was close to finished warming up by now. "Come on come on...can't keep this thing back all day..."

8. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

[​IMG]

Daeni placed herself between the creature and the extractor, using her keyblade to block the claws. She then started to push back on it, trying to give the extractor some more time. She saw Cerdic get rescued by Alder and sighed in relief. "Are you okay?" she called to Cerdic. She then looked to see Chrono. "Chrono, you okay too?" she asked, still holding the hand back. "You won't get this machine and you're definitely not taking Marley's heart from me!"

9. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    "Gah!" Cerdic cried out as he felt the dark energy of Ria trying to zap at him, like it was sucking the life from him for a brief moment before Alder stepped in to slash at it and free him. Taking a few steps back, Cerdic rubbed his wrist where it had grabbed him. "I am fine. We just need that machine to hurry up." Cerdic grabbed his keyblade with both hands. He hated the idea of being indebted to Alder for saving him, but what could he do? "Thanks, I guess I owe ya!" Cerdic called to Alder before he turned back to Ria. He was pissed now and just wanted her gone. Stepping forward Cerdic took several swings at the mass of darkness that was forming. No more defense, he would push Ria out of this cave if that was what it took to buy the time for the machine to finish booting up fully.

10. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]
    Chrono saw the attack heading right at him and knew that he wouldn't be able to dodge it in time. As quickly as he could, he brought his hands up to protect as much of himself as he could. That has succeeded, though having been sent back a bit due to the sheer force that attack had, Chrono still was in a bit of pain. "I've been better." He said at first, getting back to his feet. "But thanks for the concern." Avoidance wasn't looking like a viable plan for him anymore, making his next course of action pretty clear. Chrono went forth to attack the mass of darkness, striking at the nearest limb to him.

11. cstar stay away from my waifu

The creature screamed out as the keyblade slashed through it's arm, letting Cerdic go. However, the more attacks it received, the more vicious it seemed to become.

The creature launched an attack that sent balls of darkness (similar to the one that knocked Mora off the cliff previously) at the group. While Chrono managed to succeed in dodging away, the other three were hit. Fortunately, the attack did not land as powerfully as it intended, but for the few rounds Cerdic, Alder, and Daeni will feel slow.

The creature begins to grow it's arm back while darkness rapidly lashes out like whips towards anyone attacking it directly. But Chrono is able to notice a gap in pattern before the attacks fly.

12. Arch Mana Knight

[​IMG]

And then Alder upon feeling the pain of the monster's dark blast knocking him off balance, wished he had something better to fight back with to even the odds. "Alright you son of a...wait why do I feel sluggish?" His body was heavier to move and as he began to approach the creature as it lashed out with a black arm that whipped about he knew he would likely be unable to dodge it. Still, he had his armor and that was going to bring him some protection. Aiming for a "strong offense is a strong defense" approach Alder ran as fast as his body would allow him to charge at the creature and attack it directly.

13. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

[​IMG]

Daeni was hit directly and she suddenly felt her body grow heavier. She stood her ground and took deep breaths, struggling to move much. As she walked forward, she was able to move a little better, but she wasn't as quick as she once was. She approached Cerdic and gave him a hand. "Come on, can't be slacking now!" she joked, thwacking at the dark whip things, trying to keep them at bay. "I wish I was lucky like Chrono...he was able to dodge!" she said, frowning.

14. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Just as he managed to get himself free, thanks to the help of Alder another attack came flying his way. Still recovering from the previous attack, Cerdic didn't have a chance to get out of the way before a ball of dark energy crashed into him. At the very least he had a chance to bring his keyblade up and deflect some of the damage. Staggering back, Daeni came to his side to help him but Cerdic didn't want to let her be in the forefront of this. He tried to step up and put himself between only to find his body not responding like it should. Cursing under his breath he tried his best to ready himself and move a little more on the defensive side as he still tried to keep himself between Daeni and the creature. She might not have liked being protected but they had to keep whatever it was she had from Ria, whether it was truly Marley's heart or not, he didn't want to risk Ria getting their hands on it, so he would gladly take the brunt of the damage if that is what it took.

15. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]
    Out of everything that had just occurred to either him, or the group as a whole, Chrono would not consider himself to be lucky in any way. That however was something for another time. He gotten himself back onto his feet and eyed the attacking darkness before them. The way it was attacking at first looked like there were know gaps in which how it struck, but actually watching it happen Chrono soon found otherwise. There was a window, a small one, but enough for him to take advantage of. Readying himself, Chrono waited for that exact moment that gap appeared and dashed towards the darkness. He moved as quickly as he could and made sure to get as close as possible before striking at it.

16. cstar stay away from my waifu

Taking some lovely hits with a keyblade, and some pretty hard ones from Chrono and Alder, the creature cried out and tried to set it's eyes on Daeni. Lunging it's hands with all of it's might after Daeni, it went to launch a power attack at her. Before it really could connect, Cerdic quickly reacted in a manner to jump forward in front of Daeni. The strike from the claw was pretty powerful, enough to potentially have knocked him out. If not for a small bit of energy that stuck with him, keeping him up.

The machine began to vibrate and the orb began to levitate over the machine.. the process was halfway there. The creature turned his sites to the machine with the full intent to place all of it's energy destroying the machine. A large cracking noise could be heard as the first hit landed.

17. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Cerdic was at least able to protect Daeni, though with all his might going towards just getting in the way, he couldn't properly block for himself. As the claw struck out and slashed Cerdic down the middle, pain flashing through him as it seemed nearly unbearable. However before he completely collapsed a glow of green energy surrounded him, allowing him just enough fortitude to keep himself standing, if barely. Cerdic looked back to Daeni and gave her a weak smile trying to assure her that he was alright. "Looks like you have to protect yourself now kid. I don't think I can handle another one of those, and I am not going down without a fight." The creature was now attacking the machine that they worked so hard on getting up and running again. He might not have had a ton of strength left in him, but at the very least he could go down swinging. Charging forward Cerdic took his keyblade and tried to swipe at the hands that were attacking the machine, tried to push the creature back and away, or at the very least bring the attention back to him. If he could do at least that then he could buy more time for everyone else, knowing that he was cutting his own time short.

18. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

[​IMG]

Daeni was ready to block or defend against the creature, but Cerdic was already there and he was already taking the brunt of the attack. She gasped, watching him fall a little before a energy had healed him a little bit. "Cerdic, please!" she begged him, running towards him, but stopping herself. "Please...be careful..." she asked, turning towards the machine and watching it crack a little. She made her way to it and stood in front of it, keyblade ready. She prepared to launch a reflect as a means to protect herself and the machine, hoping to at least keep the creature's anger off of it long enough for her to run around and distract it.

19. Arch Mana Knight

[​IMG]

"You took a bad hit! Don't be afraid to let me take an attack for you. We're in this together!" Alder cautioned Cerdic, feeling strange to have even said those words. Was it not that long ago that he wanted to punch Cerdic in the jaw? In the desperation of their situation they had found common ground and though Alder barely remembered the nature of their interactions together all that mattered now was that they needed to work together to survive. Alder rushed in once more and stabbed at the creature before casting a Gravity spell in the hopes he could pin it down or at least slow its assault on the generator.

20. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]
    Both Cerdic and the extractor had both taken a hard hits from the darkness, though Cerdic himself had managed to get back into the fight, Chrono's concern was more with the extractor. The orb that seemed to have spawned from it was the perfect indication of something happening and held the most of his attention at the moment. The dark creature seemed more poised to break it now and Chrono resumed his attacks on it to prevent that from happening.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.