Birth by Sleep Kingdom hearts reconnect???

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by teamnotrello, Jan 10, 2010.

1. AsanoHa Merlin's Housekeeper

Kairi better have some action in the next game! Aqua was such an awesome female character and ended up maybe being stronger than either Ven or Terra or at least smarter. It would be disappointing if they didn't build on that in the next game.

My hope for KH3 would be something like the three scenario thing from BBS with Sora, Riku, and Kairi trying to save/find their BBS counterparts but they accompanied by their Disney friends (Donald and Goofy with Sora, Mickey with Riku, and Minnie and/or Daisy with Kairi) like classic KH gameplay.

2. Misty gimme kiss

I think every male Kingdom Hearts fan (and some female, too) would fling themselves off of a building if they had to endure an entire game with nothing but Kairi, Minnie, and Daisy. I love Kairi and I don't think I'd be able to handle that, haha.

3. AsanoHa Merlin's Housekeeper

Hahaha harsh but yeah maybe you're right...

4. SUPERSMASHDRAKE Traverse Town Homebody

WHAT! He's taking Riku!?! Did it flat out say it in the Secret Ending because I totally missed it. I do know Kairi is staying though. Now the bad guy can come to Destiny Islands and take her...like all the other games...for the bazillionth time. Great thinking Square.

5. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

You haven't heard all the information that Riku dual wields?
    The flowery design is from his memories of Destiny Island?

6. SUPERSMASHDRAKE Traverse Town Homebody

I believe it was stated that is actually is Soul Eater with a new appearance based on his memories you mentioned.

7. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Soul Eater evolved into Way to the Dawn.
    Where was it stated?
    However,
    When Kairi meets Aqua, she gives her flowers and Aqua gets the same Keyblade. I don't know what that means

8. Captain Hero Hollow Bastion Committee

After reading the Xehanort Reports(or at least their summaries), it seems to me like the next game will most likely be focusing on either preventing or ending the next Keyblade War.

9. AsanoHa Merlin's Housekeeper

That was never explicitly stated by Nomura. It could possibly be inferred from a statement he made.

That definitely never happened though...

10. Lord Muffin Merlin's Housekeeper

I just hope that Xion gets some more shine.
    She was in the secret ending of BBS, so that could be a hint of a return.
    But you know Nomura, throwing a curveball at the last second.

11. daggerd Traverse Town Homebody

I think it will be about reconnecting kingdom hearts and planets in order to fix everything that went wrong.

it was stuff from the past(axel xion land of departure) , thats what makes me think sora will go back and fix the wrong things.

12. sorax990 Merlin's Housekeeper

if it was from the past, then in land of departure must been aqua too, with ven and terra right?

13. AsanoHa Merlin's Housekeeper

No only Terra and Ven were shown to be in the Land of Departure which no longer exists. I think its just representative of what Sora must set right like the appearance of the Days trio in the ending as well. Somewhere Ven and Terra are still themselves but they're not literally hanging out together in the Land of Departure.

14. DawnedDusk Destiny Islands Resident

Well, whatever happens, or what the state of the people he's going to save, this doesn't seem like it's going to be such a happy ending for Sora.
    Of course, I always feel as if characters are doomed if they're destined to save everyone, after having already saved a bunch of other stuff. Saving the "Unsavable" by the usual methods doesn't seem like an Equal Exchange to me...
    I don't know... I'm getting a bad feeling.

15. Shanny-Boo Traverse Town Homebody

My friends and I watched the secret ending with subs together and my one friend said "...guys... what if Sora... has to die? So Ven can be normal?" and some of my other friends were like PFFFFFF NAH REMEMBER DISNEY'S INVOLVED ONLY THE PARENTS DIE REMEMBER

although It too get that strange... foreboding feeling- I don't see this game being all sugar, puppies and rainbows.

On a lighter... yet a rant-ish note: I was under the impression Riku was not going because Sora said I, not we. Regardless, it still makes me mad that Kairi's still on the islands sitting on her bum instead of participating. I was so mad when she didn't join your party in KH2. XDDD SKR PARTY FOR THE FINAL BOSS BATTLE, Y/Y? -brick'd-

but seriously, Riku and Kairi not going? Some friends Sora has D|

16. Takutosuki Merlin's Housekeeper

Expanding the cutscene in my mind, I think Sora says he has to go, then Riku says "I'll go with you" and sora might protest but Riku will still go. Since only Kairi says "itterasshai", and Riku says nothing in this scene, I bet that's what'll happen. Riku is destined to help Sora out, so he won't just sit still and let him go.

Maybe Kairi will join in at a later point too, like example, at a point where Sora's powers aren't enough or where he's about to fall into darkness, and Kairi joins to boosts him with her light.

And seriously, when has the main character in disney or square enix's games ever died!? (don't spoil now, i haven't played all FF so I actually can't be sure, but as far as I know, none have.)

Sora won't die. I doubt anyone important will die, it'd be an unifinished story then kinda.
    Cause well, everyone keeps reappearing, lol! Even Eraqus is alive inside Terra, kinda, and Xehanort is only defeated in his nobody and heartless-forms.... Aqua is alive in the darkness, Ven is alive inside Sora, bla bla. Etc etc.

17. water mage Kingdom Keeper

Regardless what the title is there are a lot of plotholes that need to be filled concerning characters and places in the game. Normura would not have placed them and those areas in the game or hinted at any details or speculations if he didn't want to reveal something. We all just have to wait and see.

For example take the land of departure. What world did it become? The same goes for Keyblade Graveyard. Did that eventually become The World that Never Was due to the first appearance of the heart representing Kingdom Hearts?

18. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Land of Departure became overridden by darkness after Eraqus' "death," and Aqua used his Keyblade on the castle to somehow make it Castle Oblivion.

19. Takutosuki Merlin's Housekeeper

But didn't Land of departure become Namine's house in Twilight Town?
    It had the same outward appearance anyways.

Sorry if I've missed something really important here lol.

20. Lux Moogle Assistant

I've got a fresh idea for you guys.
    What if "reconnect" is Sora's mission to reconnect all the worlds that were seperated after the Keyblade War.